Chapter III

Hello, My Baby !

 

 

Shinwoo's POV

 

                So here we are at a park near Namsan Tower. We're still wondering where the babies are, because we haven't heard their voices yet. As we approached a staff, we asked her about the babies’ whereabouts.

                "Where are the babies?" excited as ever, Baro asked the staff.

                "We prepared some test for you guys. It's for us to see if you are really fitted and ready to be the daddies. You have 5 members, right? There are two babies, so only the top 2 daddies will have the privilege to meet the babies’ first." the staff informed us.

                "Are you really like this? We only wanted to meet the babies and---"

                Before he could say another word, I placed my hand to shut him up.

                "Mianhaeyo~ He's just like that. He really says what he wants." I said. Aish! I’m gonna kill a squirrel if he squeals about nonsense things again.

                "Since only 2 appas will get the chance to meet the babies ahead the others, who among you guys you think will not meet the babies first?", the staff asked us.

                "Lee Sandeul!" we all answered.

                "Who else?" the staff asked again.

                "Shinwoo-hyung! because he is slow!" Baro answered.

                The other member laughed and agreed.

                "Speed is not important here. What matters is you finished the task assigned to you," I answered to defend myself. That brat! Does he really have to point out that I'm slow? I'll really kill a squirrel later.

                With that, the staff revealed to us the first test: The strength test. "Great!" I said to myself. I can now make use of my hidden talent, My Strength! Ha! I'll show them I'm going to win the test and meet the babies ahead of them!

                "Awhile ago on the van on your way here, we asked you to write on a piece of paper in any number from 1-10, right? Well, It is the amount of tile that you’re going to break." the staff said to us.

                Jinyoung and Gongchan rejoiced at once, because they only wrote 1.

                "Waaa! I wrote 5." Baro said.

                "I also wrote 5." I told the others.

                While we are busy talking to each other about the amount of tiles that we have to break, the duck suddenly went down to his knees and screamed,

                "I wrote 10! I wrote 10!" he said while kneeling, as if he had lost all his strength. Who wouldn't be? I would also feel that way if I have to break 10 tiles in one try. HAHA! poor duckie!

                "Lee Sandeul! Lee Sandeul!", I chanted Deullie's name to , while the others are rejoicing to his lucky number 10.

                Gongchan was the first to try, and he failed. He was followed by Sandeul, Jinyoung and Baro. Guess what? They all FAILED on their first try! HAHAHA. It's now my turn to show them what REAL STRENGTH is.

I prepared the tiles, wore the gloves then gave the stack of tiles one of my best punches. When I counted the remaining tiles, only three remained. I face palmed mentally. Aish! I used too much strength! And I also FAILED on my first try, to the delight of the other members.

 

Hae Jin’s POV

                Tss. They’ve started the taping now. So these boys are the one who replaced my Donghae huh? Tss. I hate them. Especially their leader. Tss! So he thinks he really looks cool in his red hair?! Ha! The nerve! I’ve never met such a self-centered man like him.

FLASHBACK

                While we are dolling up Hyunwoo for the taping, the staff called our attention and asked who among the two of us the mom is. me-ah raised her hand and the staff took her somewhere. To meet the appas, I thought.

                “Hyunwoo-yah~ Hae Jin eomma needs to go to the restroom. You stay here and wait for your eomma, ara?”

                “Nae eomma~” Hyunwoo politely answered. Aigoo~ such a cute little boy. I pinched his cheeks lightly before I went outside the room to find the comfort room. Just as I was about to turn left, a red-haired man bumped at me.

                “Aw! Mianhae. I was in a hurry. I was running and I didn’t notice you.” Red hair told me.

                I was shocked and pissed off at the same time, so I cannot find my tongue. I wanted to curse this man for bumping on me, but my stupid tongue betrayed me.

                “You know it’s rude to stare right? I know I’m really good looking, but you don’t have to stare that much, Miss. I can give you an autograph you know.  By the way, I’m B1A4’s leader, Jung Jinyoung.”

                “So what?! I don’t care if you’re the Leader of R1D2! Autograph? Duh! Like I care about you! PSH! The nerve. I don’t even know your group exists!” At last, I was able to come back to my senses.

Before I could even finish ranting, he grabbed my shoulders then whispered to my ear,

“So you don’t know me huh? Don’t worry baby. I won’t stop bugging you till all you can think of, is me. Only me.” The red-haired man just smirked at me and went on his way.  But then afterwards, he spoke again and said, 

“By the way, it’s not R1D2… B-1-A-4, bear that in mind baby… `cause I assure you, before this show ends, YOU’LL BE MY NO. 1 BANA. ”

BABY your face! So he is the Leader huh?! Tsk! MIWOYO! I hate you!

END OF FLASHBACK

                So now I’m here watching these weaklings break the tiles. PSH! such weaklings. Most especially their Leader! Just one tile and he can’t do? Tss. I think he’s gay. If only my Donghae is here…  I’m sure he can smash all those tiles in just one try!

 

Your POV

                The staff informed us that the appas have arrived at the location, so I started prepping up my Hyunwoo. I was busy chatting with Hae Jin when one of the staffs peeked at the door and called me.

“We’re going to introduce you to the daddies.” The staff said.

“Okay,” I just said and followed her.

The staff opened the door and I saw four nervous-looking men seated at the couch. I can’t see their faces for their backs are facing me.

“Um, excuse me guys!” the staff called for their attention. “I want you to meet Nam me, she is the mom of one of the babies.”

“Annyeong Haseyo!” The four of them greeted me. One of them is really good looking, the other one looks like a squirrel because of his front teeth. The one wearing a yellow shirt seems to be very fond of ducks, because he’s holding a duck plushie, and the last one… well, the last one! OMO! He’s the weird guy I met on the mall two weeks ago. So that explains why those teenage girls are after him.

“Wow! You’re very beautiful! Are you really married? Is it true that you’re a mom now?” Squirrel boy asked me.

I was shocked by his question, so I answered,

“Yes, my son is one of the babies that you’re going to take care of, but no, I’m not married yet.” I was embarrassed, so I looked down.

“So that means you’re still single? By the way I’m Baro.” Squirrel said.

“My name is Gongchan. You can call me Channie. Can I call you noona?” the good looking one told me.

“Sure. You can call me noona.” I answered him.

“Sandeul, Sandeul, Lee Sandeul imnida!” the one in yellow beamed---how bubbly.

“Wow! Noona neomu yeppeo~! I’m sure that our baby is pretty too!” Gongchan said with a smile--- Cute. I blushed at Gongchan’s compliment.

“Channie, Baro, Sandeul… stop embarrassing her!” weird guy said.

“By the way noona, he’s Shinwoo-hyung. He’s like the mother of our group, and Jinyoung-hyung over there is the dad.” Gongchan said.

As if on cue, a red-haired man appeared at the door.

“Sorry I’m late! I got lost on my way back here.” The other four laughed at red hair.

“Jinyoung-hyung is really weak at directions.” Baro explained to me while giggling.

“Now that you’re all here, we can now start the taping. You guys can now go to the park there, while I will accompany Ms. Nam to meet the parents of the other baby.”  

So the staff took me to a room and I was introduced to Mr. and Mrs. Jung. The parents of the other baby, Jung Eunsol; she’s a cute little girl, about my Hyunwoo’s age.

“”Annyeong Eunsol-ah~” I said to her. “I hope you will get along well with my Hyunwoo. Aigoo~ you’re so cute!” I praised the little girl. Eunsol seems to be a shy girl, because she just smiled meekly at me.

“We will now start the recording.” The staff informed us. So I went back to Hyunwoo’s dressing room and fetched him. Since I’m with Hyunwoo and Eunsol at the place where the daddies will meet them, I wasn’t able to watch them on the tests prepared by the production team, so I just let Hae Jin do that for me. She seems interested anyway.

 

Jinyoung’s POV

                “Aish! Why do I have to be so weak at directions? I just went to the comfort room and now I cannot find my way back to our dressing room?”

 I told myself. I really need to find it now! They can’t start the taping without me, and besides, I don’t want to give a bad impression to the production staff and to the director. That would badly affect not only me, but the group as well. And as the leader, I won’t let that happen.

I saw a familiar sign, and I now know that I’m near the dressing room, so I ran to get there on time, but I bumped to a girl.

“Aw! Mianhae. I was in a hurry, I was running and I didn’t notice you.” I told her. I looked at her and well, she’s just there staring at me. I’m kind of conscious by the way she stares, so I told her,

                “You know it’s rude to stare right? I know I’m really good looking, but you don’t have to stare that much, Miss. I can give you an autograph you know.  By the way, I’m B1A4’s leader, Jung Jinyoung.” I don’t want to sound rude or arrogant, but there’s something in this girl that made me say those words.

                “So what?! I don’t care if you’re the Leader of R1D2! Autograph? Duh! Like I care about you! PSH! the nerve. I don’t even know your group exists!”

                What she said shocked me, and honestly, it  hurt my pride. That’s why I cannot hold my temper; I grabbed her shoulders and whispered to her ear,

“So you don’t know me huh? Don’t worry baby. I won’t stop bugging you till all you can think of, is me. Only me. By the way, it’s not R1D2… B-1-A-4, bear that in mind baby… `cause I assure you, before this show ends, YOU’LL BE MY NO. 1 BANA. ”

 Aish. I know I’ve been rude. But I won’t let her or anyone talk like that about our group. That girl’s really gotten to my nerves. R1D2?!? WTF! What are we, some kind of a Star Wars character?! I have to know who that girl is. I’ll make her take back her words.

Anyway, fortunately I was able to find my way back at the dressing room and I saw them talking to a girl about our age.

“By the way noona, he’s Shinwoo-hyung. He’s like the mother of our group, and Jinyoung-hyung over there is the dad.” Gongchan said.

“Sorry I’m late! I got lost on my way back here.” I told them.

“Jinyoung-hyung is really weak at directions.” Baro said to the girl.

“Now that you’re all here, we can now start the taping.” the staff said.

We now went to the park where we will meet our babies for the first time.