chapter 1

Hello, My Baby !

 

 

        “Yah! me- ah! You’re late! We’ve been waiting for you like eternity!”

A friend of you shouted as you made your way to the crowd.

        “Mianhae~” You replied. “I waited for my parents to sleep before going here. They’ve been pain in the lately.”

        “me‘s already here! The real party starts NOW !“ The celebrant announced.

 

Your POV

     This has been my life. Party till I drop. Then HE came.


 

************************************FLASHBACK*******************************

        “Hi! Can I sit beside you?”

You are usually suspicious when it comes to strangers, but with this stranger, you feel at ease.

“Sure” You  answered.

“You alone?”

“Aniyo, I'm with a friend.”

“I see you’ve been drinking. Would you mind if I share with you?”

“Not at all. Here, take some.”

 

        Hours passed, and you got along well with “Stranger Boy”. You wanted to ask for his name, but pride kept you from doing so.

*He’s the guy, he must first make the first move if he wanted to get acquainted with me* You thought.

 

       “Would you trust me if I invite you over my place tonight?” He said out of nowhere.

You don’t know what’s gotten into you. You just found your self in “Stranger Boy’s” room, kissing him like crazy.

       “I don’t know if you would believe me, but I don’t normally do this..” You said in between kisses.

       “I know. Could we just stop talking and get over with this? No names. Just think that tonight, I’m your bear and you’re my prey.”

        You just nodded and it all happened fast. The next thing you knew, you’re pregnant and stranger boy has nowhere to be seen. Your parents threw you out of the house for being such a ”disgrace” to the family and since then, you lived a simple life with you and your bestfriend. Thanks to her help, you managed to survive the biggest  trial in life you encountered.

 

*******************************************************************************

Shinwoo’s POV

 

         “Hey guys! We’re doing Hello Baby next week !” Our foxy leader exclaimed.

*W-What?!? Hello Baby?!? Crap. I don’t have any slight idea on child care. I took a glance on the other members, all of them seem pretty excited, even the maknae.*

         “Shinwoo-hyung! Are you with us ? You seem distracted. Have you heard Jinyoungie hyung? We’re gonna be dads! HEHE.. “Gongchan appa”… you heard that hyung? Geez.. I can’t wait.”

          I glanced at the maknae, and he looks like a babo. With both hands on his chest and eyes sparkling like crazy.

         “I need to go out.” I said, then grabbed my cap and shades. I need some time off. I just sighed and went to the place where I feel relaxed.

 

*******************************************************************************

        “Umma, baegopa!”

Your four- year old son Hyunwoo whined while tugging the hem of your skirt.

        “Jakaman aegi-yah~ I'll just finish this chapter then we’ll go eat anywhere you like arasso?”

         You looked down and saw a pair of puppy eyes paired with puffy cheeks doing a random aegyo.

         “Aigoo.” You sighed. “Kaja, lets go get you something to eat. But you’ll go back here with me afterwards, ok?” You patted his head.

         “Ne, umma.” He answered, flashing you his sweetest, cutest smile that no one can resist. “Aish.. kaja. You really know how to get thing the way you wanted, aren’t you?”

*must be a trait he got from his father* 

         You were slowly making your way out the bookstore when a bunch of teen- agers appeared from nowhere and bumped on you and Hyunwoo.

         “Yaah! Don’t you know how to say sorry?!?” You yelled as they just passed by you not offering any help or apology. Suddenly a pair of strong, firm arms helped you up.

         “Mianhae.” He said. “For what?” You said, staring blankly at the stranger.

*He kinda look weird* You said to yourself. Who in the world would wear extralarge sunglasses inside a mall? Inside a bookstore in particular.

        “Jeongmal mianhae..” He repeated. “Those girls, they are after me. They’re running after me so they didn’t noticed that they tripped you off.”

         You checked on Hyunwoo before speaking.

        “Gwenchana. We’re not harmed anyway.”

         So you walked ahead and practically dragged Hyunwoo out of the bookstore.

*Aish. Why do I have this feeling that I know that weird guy?*

 

Hae Jin’s POV

         Annyeong! I'm Lee Hae Jin, Choi me‘s bestest best friend. I don’t really know what’s got into her. She seemed quite distracted when she got home after strolling at the mall with Hyunwoo. I wanted to ask her what’s wrong, but she went straight to her room, leaving her son to my care so I decide to ask her later.

        “Hae Jin umma~” Hyunwoo gently poked my left cheek.

         Yes, he calls me umma, though he knows that I'm not his mom. He just grew up that way, and he seems cool about it cause I practically helped his mom raise him.

         “Wae, Hyunwoo- yah?” I asked.

         “I'm sleepy. Could you bring me to my room and watch over me till im asleep?”

       *That face. Who would be able to resist such a cute creature? Aigoo~*

         “Ok~ Hop on my back. I'll piggyback you.” As I tuck him on his bed, he grabbed his teddybear and quickly dozed off to dreamland.

       *poor child* I inhaled inwardly. I then decided to retire to my own room, I'ts getting late, and I have to wake up early tomorrow. We promised to take our dear Hyunwoo to the amusement park.

 

Your POV

 

        “Yah, me- ah! Wake up ! I'ts Sunday. We promised to take Hyunwoo to the amusement park right?” Hae Jin yelled.

         Aish. This girl can really be sooooooo annoying at times.

         “Back off Hae Jin. I'ts too early!”

         She got hold of my blanket and pulled it with all her might, causing me to fall with my face first touching the floor.

         “Aaaaargh! Lee Hae Jin! Youre soooo gonna pay for this !”

         “Whatever!” She just smirked and made her way out of my room.

 

*******************************************************************************

        “Yeeeeey!” Hyunwoo exclaimed once you were inside the amusement park. You tried all sort of rides, (that would suit his age, of course) then stopped at a restaurant for lunch. You also find yourself smiling for no particular reason, I'ts just seeing your son happy makes you feel contented and satisfied at once.

        “What do you want to eat Hyunwoo- ya?”

        “Prawns.” He answered automatically.

         You ordered his food and something for you and Hae Jin too, who went to the restroom.

         You have started eating when suddenly a middle- aged woman approached you and said,

        “You’ve got a nice son here. I can see that he’s so active and he’s been raised well.”

        “G-Gomawo..” You stuttered, because yo...