Love so Divine. 'Final'

Love so Divine. {SEQUEL FOR YOU'RE MY FIRST AND LAST}

Today is the day for me and Luhan Oppa to be officially married.

I stood her behind the door that would lead me to my future as Sehun Oppa stood here beside me.

Our arms were linked, my heartbeat started to beat fast as I was nervous.

Sehun Oppa looked at me and gave a me reassuring smile.

"It's okay ~~~~-ah. You don't have to be nervous. If you want to back out, you can run aw-" I stopped Sehun Oppa by hitting him lightly on his arms.

"Aniya! I'm not going to back out as I love Luhan Oppa." I said while chuckling.

Sehun Oppa was about to speak when someone called out attention.

"Be ready!" the head director announced.

We both nodded our heads.

Soon, the doors went open as the harmony of the piano filled the place.

Sehun Oppa and I walked down the aisle slowly.

Everything was like a dream, Luhan Oppa was smiling brightly at me as he looked handsome with his tux.

Finally, Sehun Oppa handed my hand to Luhan Oppa and said.

"Take care of my little princess Hyung or you'll get it."

And with that Sehun Oppa walked towards his seat as Luhan Oppa and I walked towards the altar.

. . . . . . . . . .

The priest turned to me and asked.

"~~~~~, will you have this man to be your husband; to live together in convenant of marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live together?"

I smiled and said.

"I will."

Then he turned to Luhan and asked.

"Luhan, will you have this woman to be your wife; to live together in convenant of marriage? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live together?"

"I will." Luhan Oppa said.

We both spun and faced each other. We took the rings. He took my left hand and placed the ring carefully in my ring finger. I did the same and placed the ring on his ring finger.

"Now that Luhan and ~~~~ have given themselves to each other by solemn vows, with joining hands and giving and receiving of a ring, I pronounce that they are husband and wife, in the name of the father, and of the son, and of the holy spirit."

"Those whom Godhas joined together let no one asunder, Amen." The priest said.

"Amen." All of the people in the church chorused.

"You may now kiss the bride."

And with that Luhan Oppa placed a finger on my chin and pulled it near to his face and gently placed his soft, pinkish lips onto mine.

Everybody went clapping and cheering.

Both of us broke the kiss and smiled at the people.

. . . . . . . . . .

Luhan Oppa and I linked arms as we thanked the people who attended our wedding.

Suddenly, Sehun Oppa and Hyejin Eonnie went towards us.

"Congratulations princess!" Sehun Oppa beamed as he hugged me then broke the hug in just seconds.

"Congratulations Hyung!" Sehun pumped fist with Luhan and laughed.

"Congratulations you two." Hyejin Eonnie said with a smile on her face.

"Aww, thank you Oppa and Eonnie." I said while hugging both of them.

"Thank you Sehunnie and Hyejinnie." Luhan Oppa said while receiving a smack from Sehun.

"Really hyung? Sehunnie and Hyejinnie?" Sehun Oppa raised a brow at Luhan Oppa.

"Psh, it's what I call the both of you now." Luhan Oppa said.

"Omo! Eonnie . . . . your tummy is big. . . are you. . . preggy?" I asked her with a big grin plastered on my face.

She shyly nodded with a blush present on her milky white cheeks.

"OMO! Chukahae!" I beamed as I hugged her.

"Gomaweoyo." She said while smiling at me.

"Now now, let's give these two love birds some privacy." Sehun Oppa said while wiggling his eyebrows at us and walking away with Hyejin Eonnie.

. . . . . . . . . . .

Weeks passed, Luhan Oppa and I our honeymoon and made history.

Here I am, having bonding time with Sehun Oppa and Hyejin Eonnie.

We were at the balcony, having a BBQ dinner.

We were eating happily until I felt like vomiting.

I excused myself which made Sehun Oppa and Hyejin look at me worriedly.

I felt like vomiting already as I dashed towards the toilet.

I vomitted and vomitted while Hyejin Eonnie and Sehun Oppa went to the toilet.

Hyejin Eonnie patted my back as I was finished.

I went to the sink and washed my face.

Suddenly, I felt my legs jelly.

My legs gave in and I was about to fall on the floor but Sehun Oppa quickly catched me.

He carried me bridal style and said.

"We'll go to the hospital. NOW."

Sehun Oppa and Hyejin Eonnie dashed outside while locking the house.

Sehun Oppa placed me at the passengers sit and went immediately to the drivers seat while Hyejin Eonnie was already at the shotgun.

Sehun Oppa immediately drove off.

After how many minutes, we finally arrived at the hospital.

Sehun Oppa dashed inside of the lobby and asked for help as nurse immediately entertained him and asked what's wrong.

He told them everything as they nurses asked Sehun Oppa to put me on that bed with wheels.

. . . . . . LUHAN'S POV. . . . . .

I was already near Sehun house but then saw him going out with ~~~~ on his arms.

My eyes widen as she looked really pale even though it was already night time.

They went inside of the car and drove off.

I followed them and finally arrived infront of the hospital.

I quickly went inside and followed where Sehun and Hyejin went.

"What happened?" I asked, startling Sehun.

"Mollaseo. . . we'll wait for the results to come out." Sehun said while looking at me.

The three of us waited for how many minutes.

Finally, a nurse went out and told us to go inside of the room.

"Who is the husband of Mrs. Xi ~~~~~?"  the doctor asked.

Sehun nudged me which made me raise my hand.

"Congratulations." the doctor said.

"Huh?" I looked at him confused along with Sehun.

"Your wife is pregnant for 3 weeks already." the doctor said as I looked at him with big eyes.

"I-I'm a daddy?" I asked as she nodded.

I looked at ~~~~ and she looked at me.

"Oppa. . . -" I stopped her by hugging her.

"You need to let her eat healthy foods, drink fruit juices and enough rest." The doctor said as I nodded my head.

"You can go now." She said as we all went out.

. . . .YOUR POV . . . .

Months passed and I gave birth to a healthy baby boy.

Luhan Oppa and I named him 'Chris'.

It took us sleepless nights as Chris kept crying and crying all night.

Dark circles started to form under my eyes.

I grew weaker and weaker due to lack of rest.

Luhan Oppa noticed it and asked his manager to give him a 5 months break so that he could help me take care of Chris.

His manager agreed.

Both of us took care of baby Chris.

I became stronger as I got enough rest.

. . . . .

As years passed, baby Chris has grown cutely.

He looked like his Appa; Luhan.

I watched him and his Appa chasing each at the seashore.

I chuckled at the scene and continued grilling the sausages and the meat.

After how many minutes, I called them since it was already lunch time.

Both of them ran towards me.

"UUMMMAAAA!" Chris squealed as he went into my arms.

"Aw, What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I'm hungry." He said while pouting.

I chuckled and placed him on his seat.

Luhan hugged my waist as I placed the plates on the table at the balcony part of one of our houses.

"Yah." I nudged Luhan on the tummy.

He yelped as he let go of me.

After I finished putting everything, I sat down infron of Chris while Luhan sat beside him.

We started eating while answering Chris' questions.

I was about to plop a meat on my mouth when suddenly Chris asked something I wasn't expecting from him.

"Umma, how did you and Appa met?" He asked as he took a bite of his sausage.

"I met your Appa eversince we were very young Chris-ah. My umma and your Appa's umma knew each other eversince they were in diapers." I said as I placed the meat inside my mouth.

"Appa, will Chris have siblings?" Chris asked as he looked at his Appa with big eyes.

"Mmm, you want me and Umma to make later?" Luhan asked which made me kick him hard under that table.

Chris nodded while looking at me.

"Will you make me siblings Umma?" He asked me with a pout.

I looked at Luhan then back to Chris then back to my food.

I looked up again and sighed.

"Umma will try, arasso?" I asked him.

He nodded his head with a smile.

"I will just get banana milk on the fridge Umma." Chris said as he got off of his seat and ran towards the kitchen.

I glared at Luhan.

"Really? Tonight? Aish." I mumbled while kicking him under the table.

"Yah, you should be happy that we're married with one child." Luhan said while smiling sweetly at me.

I stopped kicking him.

"I love you." Luhan Oppa said sweetly.

I smiled at him and said.

"I love you too Oppa."

 


SEQUEL IS FINALLY DONE!  :D

I LOVEEEE BABY CHRIS AND LUHAN! 8DDD /facepalm/

Kekekekekeke~

I hope you'll like this :)

 

I want to thank those who subscribed :)