Letting You Go

A 'Good' Bye

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

I was shocked to see that someone who truthfully I don’t want to see anymore. She was sitting there. It's not so hard to look at her because she was sitting quite close with the stage. I stunned without expression. It's really her. She looked at me, but her eyes didn't sparkling just like the other girls who cheered my name. It's just cold. Almost without expression as I can't read what's on her mind when she looked at me like that. But those eyes making me flashback and all of those memories flash again right before my eyes. Bittersweet. I tried to calm. Eventhough my heartbeat goes so wild now, but I tried to look away and started to sing my first song.

 

I totally can't concentrate. It's crap. Because the image of her sitting there watching me quitely without expression really bothered me. I mean, bother my heart. First of all, I was so nervous about this performance and now to know her presence making me more nervous. I really want to know what makes her come here. Sitting at the third row. I want to know what’s on her mind. I want to know if maybe she misses me. I tried to not looking at her and just focus on my stage. But always there is a time when suddenly my eyes caught her again. Making me mis-steps on my dance moves and almost fell on the stage. Lucky I just bumped on one of my dancer.

 

I just finished three songs. Just like Siwon Hyung said, there is additional song because of the artist accident. I tightened my grip on my micrhopone. Bit my lips secretly as I cursed on my mind. I looked at her again.

 

I want to change my song. Please. No, not singing this song in front of her.

 

But there is no way to get back again.

 

"Okay, now I have a surprise for my beautiful fans. I have one more song to sing" I said cheerfully as I looked around to my fans. And they screamed in joy. "This song, is composed by myself. Music and lyrics, I made it by myself. I can't really say it's based on true story." I lied a little bit and chuckled in fake of course. I bet they're all started assuming this and that about my words.

 

I glanced at her once again. Why is she still expressionless? She is not turned away, just looked at me, but with the same expression I can’t ever read. I tightened my grip to my mic as started to sing while looking at her. Her beautiful face which so cold now. She is different. Should I say...no more love in her eyes?

 

"No matter how it hurts, it’s fine, because I’m going to see you now

Because I missed you so much during the time you were far away

The day when my heart flutters because I will get to see you in a while

The day when my lips naturally smile though my heart aches"

 

The lyrics comes out from my lips carefully. Emphasized the memories which started to flash before my eyes. I closed my eyes, keep drowning on myself-made lyrics and melody as I feel the pain again. Soon when I opened my eyes again, it's already on her again. Caught her eyes which now started to get teary.

 

I got weak.

 

No....what is this?

 

Are you crying now..?

 

I'm serious. I know it's dark. But her seat on VIP area makes her lightened a bit by my spotlight stage. I could see her eyes clearly. It's teary. So suddenly it turned weak and not cold anymore.

 

"I love you, I love you, I confess matching my steps

The day when my heart flutters because I will get to see you in a while

The day when my lips naturally smile though my heart aches

The day when I no longer can tell you I love you

The day when break up that makes my heart flutter like this

There’s no need to feel hurt beforehand. Now I just love you like this"

 

My gold voice echoed again on second verse. Now I just stared at nothing. My eyes blank. Just keep playing with my mind which already rewind all of those memories. The memories that makes me made this song.

 

But suddenly there is a time when I want to see her again for the last time before this performance end on one minute more. And now my heart goes fluttered. It's the time when I finally realized she didn't come here alone. The guy by her side now hold her hand so tightly. I frowned in pain. Making her turned her head to looked at him. And then I see that guy raised his hand and put it on her face with a question look.

 

My chest tightened. Hurt. Who is he?

 

I started thinking between my singing. Lucky I could control my performance well when I actually not so focus. I bet he got confused with her sudden-sad face now. Can I say that was all because of me now? I’m so sure about that. But she just shook her head in fake smiles. After that, I saw her left nowhere even without bother to looking at me and wait me to end my performance. Too cruel, but I felt relief at the same time. I don’t know why.

 

End of POV

 

***

 

"Good job." Siwon said while massaging Kyuhyun's shoulders as soon as Kyuhyun reached waiting room. Kyuhyun just said thank you and smiled half-heartedly. Actually Kyuhyun still bothered with his feeling about you. The picture of you earlier started to popped on his mind again. He can't forget.

 

"Hyung, I'm gonna go to restroom" Kyuhyun said as standing up and looked at Siwon before he gives Kyuhyun a nodded.

 

You exhaling your breath deeply. Trying so freaking hard to stop crying in silence. That makes your chest tightened than ever you could imagined. But it takes a little more time than you expected. You already waste your times around ten minutes in cubicle. You want to stop, but then Kyuhyun's voice singing heard again on your ears along with his lyrics. He is talking to you with that lyrics. You know that. That sounds painful. Making you cried even more everytime you think about it again.

 

After five minutes later, you decided to stop crying. You have to go back quickly or he must be so confused and worried about you. You walked outside the toilet. The hallway is looked empty. Nobody in here. Well, who is the stupid person who got out to restroom when the show is still running? Especially on Cho Kyuhyun's performance. You are the only one, you guess.

 

Soon when you walked peacefully while staring at the floor. Suddenly someone startling you to death with dragged and pulled you into a small closet. Your heart jumped from your chest for a little moment due to so much shock. Your eyes widened in surprised and before you could even asked, suddenly this someone took out his phone. Making around you lightened.

 

And now you're surprised even more to see who this is.

 

"What are you doing?" You asked Kyuhyun who stared at you deeply. With your body tensed up so close to him since the closet is too small. You could see the broomstick and bucket in this closet.

 

But Kyuhyun is just staring at you without answering. "Why are you here?" Caused you to asked him again.

 

"I want to see you.." He finally replied with plead eyes. Really truthfully to the point.

 

Your heartbeat goes faster than the time when he pulled you earlier. You cleared your throat, "We agreed to not seeing each other anymore." You said trying not to make your voice shaking.

 

"I know. But I don't know it would be this hard. Why are you come here? You must knew I will be here." Kyuhyun said. As you just realized his one hand still grabbed your arm so tight.

 

"He asked me to come with him. I can't say no to him."

 

Kyuhyun went silent. He loosen his grip on your arm and let his hand down slowly. Purposely touching all over your hand before letting it go completely. He stared at you for a couple seconds, "Is it that easy for you? I tried hard, but it's really not easy. How can you move on? Tell me, I want too" He said finally.

 

You squinted your eyes in disbelief. For some reason you turned out annoyed. "Who said it's easy for me? Do you think I'm totally get over you? You appeared everywhere now. Your name was always echoed in my ears from those teenage girls everytime I hang out at mall. Your face is all over my way home. It's all still you, Kyu." He doesn’t understand how hard it would be for you. You palmed your hands as your body tensed even more. And worse, your tears started wetting your eyes again.

 

But Kyuhyun didn’t answer. Kyuhyun just stared at you so close. Trying to find a honesty on your words but when he could find a tears instead, he couldn’t be more believe of your words now. Making him lowered his eyebrows in pain. He was always like this everytime he sees you cry. Well, every boyfriend does.

 

"I pity him. It feels like I'm the baddest girl in the world for just using him to forget you. But we have to try. And i'm happy now with him." You said as your tears rolling down on your cheek.

 

"You're happy now... Weren't you happy when you're with me back then?" Kyuhyun asked in hesitant.

 

You went silent. Drowning on his painful and tired eyes, glanced at his nose, his lips, and back to his eyes. Before you said, "No." and shook your head slowly.

 

Kyuhyun got freeze at that time. Felt like every clock in the world stopped clicking.

 

No.

 

No.

 

She were not happy.

 

That fact still echoing for a couple seconds on Kyuhyun’s mind. Extremely pain stabbed his chest too harshly. She sounds too honest. Reality hurts. He tried the best so much back then but everything is just too ruined to back normal. Nothing could make this right again.

 

"It’s maybe all because I still loving you too much, that’s hurting me everytime I see you now. So let's not seeing each other ever again. Live well, Kyuhyun-ssi." You said for a last time. Didn’t bother Kyuhyun who still went silence without words and blank eyes.

 

I still loving you too much. That words sounded too painful eventhough that was a good words to hear. But Kyuhyun just really want to cry so bad now. He also still loving her so much. And no way he let go of her once again this time, or he couldn’t be more regret until he died. Kyuhyun snapped back at the reality when he realized you already got out quickly of the closet with a small sobs.

 

“Wa—“ Kyuhyun get out and about to holding you again but he stopped.

 

You walked away quickly as wiped your tears on your cheek. As soon you raised your head, you startled to see him there quite far away in front of you, at the end of the hallway, scanning around and you sure he is looking for you, before finally he caught you. You stopped your steps and looked at him running towards you.

 

“Where have you been? What takes you so long? I’m worried.” He said when he just standing right in front of you. Right. He was looking for you.

 

He is too nice. You looked up a bit to see his tall face in front of you. This not-so-handsome face if compared to Kyuhyun, but too nice to rejected. Also because of his heart. You cared of him so much but still, your love with Kyuhyun win over anything.

 

But suddenly without thinking twice, you slammed your body to hugged him tight and clasping your own fingers on his back. He tensed up. He slowly wrapped his arms your shoulder.

 

“Why?” He asked.

 

But you couldn’t answer. Just trying hard to not crying. Because it just will make him confused or hurt too.

 

“Take me home” You said in whispered.

 

He frowned his eyebrows, “Are you sick?” He asked softly while rubbed your back. Making you feel so warm and you closed your eyes to enjoy it.

 

“Just go home now, ok?” I replied softly too as deepened the hug. And this time he obeyed.

 

Kyuhyun just peek the scene from the closet secretly. You who showed your back at him making him didn’t know your expression. He doesn’t even know you’re crying behind in that guy hug. Being hurted because once again you always had to use that guy at the time like this. All Kyuhyun knows is, you moved on. Leaving him behind. With the scars on his chest that maybe would take so much times to healed. Life is too cruel. But he still know; he and you made a good desicion.

 

You’re not happy if you beside me. And you’re happy beside him now. Good to know, That’s the way I’ll totally let you go.

 

=================

Another update :D sorry, was too busy to writing once again i'm so sad :( but i've tried my best. hope you like it! for final chapter, it's just a short update about their past. for emphasized the lyrics and cleared all whole story. looking for it! :) thanksss~ :) -arthie-