Meet You Again

A 'Good' Bye

 

You reached the restaurant where he told you to come. He's just comeback from his business trip on a week, cause you can't meet him for this week. You missed him already. Once you looked around through the glass window, you saw him waving at you with a bright smile. You beamed and quickly decided to come in.

 

"Hi." You greeted him cheerfully as usual, and you see his smiled at you.

 

"Hi, baby" he said playfully but sweet at the same time. Your favorite. "Missed me?" He asked while raised his eyebrows and smirked.

 

"What do you think? What do you want me to say?" You said as stick your tongue out.

 

"Ayyy, stop teasing me like that" he chuckled and pinch your left cheek slightly, making you laughed.

 

"It's because of you, baboya. You shouldn't ask for that" you answered him in pinkish cheek and fast-paced heartbeat on your chest. You giggled when he pinched your cheek once again.

 

Finally he ordered food after he called the waiter. You both talked for a while as waiting for the food. So many times he's just staring at you while  you're talking told him about your day. And when you stopped, he smiled and pinched your cheek once again. Making you frowned and asked why he loved to pinch your cheek so many times.

 

But he just answered, "I miss you..." and you giggled in embarassment while the tingling sensation of missing him being so cheesy felt again on your stomach. Slap his hand slightly off of your cheek.

 

"You just missed my cheek, I guess" you said and he laughed.

 

Ten minutes later, the food comes. You started eating while keep chatting. He often feed you his food without you realized and you unconcsiously opened your mouth to take it in no hesitate because it's already become habit. You both laughed so many times while eating until he didn't eat properly, leaving a tomato sauce on the corner of his mouth. You wiped it with my napkin right away while mocking him who eating like a child as laughing.

 

"Hey, by the way are you free this Saturday?" He asked before putting food on his mouth again.

 

You rolled my eyes slowly for a while, thinking hard in hummed before replied, "yes, why?"

 

"Let's watch concert together! You love watching concert, right?" He beamed and raised his eyebrows cutely.

 

So suddenly you was stunned to hear him. You didn't reply as your heart beats faster and looked at him.

 

He smiled while suddenly took something out of his pocket, "I got two VIP tickets! We could sit on the first row!"

 

"Really?" was all you said pretended to be excited just because he is so cheerful when he showed his ticket.

 

"Yes, there is so many artists!" He beamed pointing at the ticket where it shows the name of artists who attended that concert.

 

You smiled at him and took the ticket as he gives it to you. You looked at it and your heart beating faster than usual. It's not good. As if there is something wounded on my chest that started to open again. Bloody. When you stared at the ticket..

 

You found the name.

 

He will be there.

 

***

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

"Kyuhyun-ah!"

 

The manager's voice, Choi Siwon, heard calling me when he entered the room. I was doing my hair with coordi when he suddenly screamed my name like that. I wondered why.

 

"Yeah, Hyung? What's up?" I asked and stared at him through the mirror.

 

"They said you have to sing more than just three songs later. The artists who gonna perform after you is having an accident on the way, caused him to arrived very late. But they said will try to come. You must added one more song to delay his performance." Siwon Hyung explain while looking at my reflection.

 

I turned my eyes to look at myself. Exhales deep breath. I'm still on my newbie as solo singer now. It's not even been a year since I'm debut as solo singer. That's why everytime I got to perform at the big stage like this with the other seniors, it freaked me out. I was so freaking nervous. But I have to be more professional, and it must be the way to gained my popularity.

 

Siwon Hyung looked at me, and he knows I won't denied. "What songs you want to sing? It's up to you now." He asked and rubbed my shoulder slightly.

 

I don't answer right away. Just keep looking at my reflection there. Quitely regretting what I am doing here. But the other side, I was so proud with a guy on the mirror. I'm gonna be a big star, and that's my dream since I was a little. I shouldn't regret it even just once.

 

But then I remembered it again. Her. She is the one who makes me regret why I choose this dream over her. I loose her. She didn't told me to choose between her and my dream, but the situation insist me to did so. If only she was still here by my side, she won't be happy. I knew it. We made a good decision that day.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, what are you thinking about?" Siwon Hyung suddenly nudge my shoulder and wake me up. Making me raised my eyebrows and looked at him again. "What song?"

 

"A 'Good' Bye, Hyung" I replied.

 

***

 

The crowd is getting louder when I entered the stage with a big smile. Along with the heart thumped hard on my chest. They cheered very loudly. My fans. I always wondered yet thankful why I'm having so much fans even when I just debuted for a while. Maybe it's because my company is already big and well-known company.

 

"Hello, I'm Cho Kyuhyun. Nice to meet you all" I greeted them at the center of the stage. They cheered again and waving their lightstick with blue colour. My colour. I was always so happy at the moment like this. Looking at them cheered my name, giving me spirit, beautiful colours waved at me, it's really my dream comes true. I love them.

 

I scanned around the crowd to see the face of my fans who waving their lightstick at me as I wave at them sometimes. Looking at them with a cheerful sparkling eyes everytime they see me. But then I spotted someone at the third row at VIP area.

 

My smile slowly disappear.

 

=================

Lame. I know =.= but please wait a little bit. I was so busy at college which makes me couldn't write so often. I think short update is better than nothing. I still hope it's good enough. hehehe, bear with me! >< kkk. thank you, and comment is what I really looking for :3 -arthie-