Chapter 2

In Love With My Best Friend

At recess, Eunji turned to see Yoseob. She didn't speak with Yoseob after the incident. "Seobie-ah.." Eunji felt really bad! "Nae?" Yoseob turned his head and smiled widely. "Mianhae..Because of me, you being punished by the teacher." Eunji said while bitting her lips. "You feel bad right now huh?" Yoseob asked. "Nae?" Eunji looked at Yoseob. "You bitting your lips. By the way, It's fine. Beside, I doesn't have anything to do after school. I have meeting at 2pm and I think I'll stay at school until 2pm and direct to my club meeting." Yoseob said. He patted Eunji's head and left to canteen with Junhyung and Gikwang. Eunji sighed and finally stood from her seat to find Hyosung. While on her way to find Hyosung, she bumped on someone. "O-Oh? M-Mian-hae.." A girl with two ponytails tied on her hair and she was wearing a big black round spectacles. "Gwenchanna.." Eunji managed to stand up and she helped the girl with her books. "I'm the one who suppose to apologize. By the way, I never saw you here. You new here?" Eunji asked while cleaning the girl's book. "Y-yeah." The girl said while her head was looking at the ground. "Where you wanna go? I'll take you!" Eunji created a big big big smile on her face. "I-I'm s-sear-ching for Ju-Junior 3 2-nd c-class.." As Eunji heard the class, her eyes widened. "Oh? It's my class. Wow..We are fated to meet!" Eunji said. Eunji lead the way and as she entered the class,she saw Hyosung was sitting on her seat. "This is the class..There is an empty seat behind my seat..I think you should seat there." Eunji walked to her seat and Hyosung gave her a scary glare. "YAH! Where did you go? You didn't even go and find me. Tsk.." Hyosung stomped her hand on the table that makes the girl who followed Eunji startled. She quickly walked behind Eunji's seat. Eunji just laughed watching at Hyosung. While they were laughing and joking around, Eunji's name was called from the front door's class. "Jiji! Where have you been? You didn't go to canteen with Hyosung~" Yoseob said. When Eunji was going to answered, the bell rang. Hyosung, Gikwang and Junhyung went to their own class. Their teacher came inside the class. "Class, today we have new student. New student, please stand up and introduce yourself please.." Their teacher asked the girl whom followed Eunji just now. The girl stood up and all eyes was dropped on her. "A-Ann-yeongha-se-yo.. Go-Goo H-Hara im-nida.." All the boys inside the class do their own works and the girls also did the same things. Only Eunji and Yoseob who paid attention to her. After that, their teacher has something to do and let the class to do their own things. "Soo..Your name is Hara? Hello! Jung~ Eunji imnida! :D You can just call me Eunji!" Eunji turned back and talked to Hara. Yoseob does the same things. "This is Yang Yoseob and He is my BEST CHILDHOOD FRIEND!" Eunji hugged Yoseob's neck. 

Yoseob's POV

My heart beats so so fast. Jiji-ah..What is wrong with me? Am I falling for you? No. No. No. It can't be. But as what I read in the books, this feelings means that I fell in love with someone. I can't fall in love with her.. No..I can't..It only will hurt me since I know Eunji's biggest crush. Is this feeling means I fell in love with my best friend? Is this the feeling that someone hesitate to confess his feelings? What is this? I'm supposed to in love with someone who is way better than Jiji..But Jiji is cute too..Wait..What?! Something is really wrong here.. It can't be..I must be tired today that I fell like this..Hmm..Control yourself Yoseob..Calm..Calm..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I watch The romantic and idol..That is why I didnt update..You know what? I cry while watching it..It really hurt..TuT Especially when JB didn't do the mission with Seungah TuT 

Btw, Keep commenting and feel free to subscribe!

I LUBB YOU GUYS! Btw, Hwaiting for, Dramatic blue, Dynamic Black, Dazzling Red and Mystic White! <3 

BOYFRIEND's HELLO BABY TEASER!! YOUNGMINNIE <3 :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEcGaDF4n84