Chapter 1

In Love With My Best Friend

"Seobie!!" Eunji ran to Yoseob's house which is just infront of her house. "Seobie! Seobie! Seobie!" Eunji knocked on Yoseob's house. Yoseob lives alone because his parents went to Canada with his brother 'Yang Seungho'. His parent gave him a ticket before but he doesnt want to leave Eunji who is his best friend. Eunji never knew it that he didnt go to Canada because of her. All she thinks that his parent want him to live in Korea which was told by Yoseob. "Wait! I'm not done with my uniform!" Yoseob shouted from his room. "YANG YOSEOB!! YOU ARE LATE!!" Eunji said in Busan dialect. She cant control herself to not speak Busan dialect when her patient is off. After 20 minutes later, Yoseob opened the door and revealed the busan girl. "Kajja! Why are you happy today?" Yoseob asked a happy looking Eunji. "You know? Inguk oppa's class is infront of our class!! He change his class with someone because he is smart enough to go class 1!!" Eunji jumped around like a little kiddos. "Ah..Really? Nae.." Yoseob said in a sad voice. He doesnt know why is he acting that way. "Seobie..Can Beast eat with EunHyo today? Hyosung desperate to eat with you all.." Eunji asked Yoseob. "Sure..But lets eat in the park..If not, 'Beauty' (Beast's fans) will attack you all!" Yoseob said. "Tch..They dare to touch my friends? They die in my hands!" Eunji showed her fist infront of Yoseob's face. "Yeah right.." Yoseob just laughed at her but still in the inside, he felt sad because Eunji always happy when it comes to Seo Inguk, their senior. When they arrived at their school, they sit to their seats. Eunji and Yoseob are seatmates. "Jiji!!" Junhyung shouted from the front door. "YAH! HOW DARE YOU CALL MY Ji- I mean Eunji like that? Only me can call her like that!" Yoseob stood from his seat and pointed Gikwang. "Chill dude, Eunji too long..Hey beauty, can I call you Jiji?" Junhyung asked Eunji. "Tch..No way..Only my best best best best best childhood friend can call me that!" Eunji said and hug Yoseob's arm. Yoseob widened his eyes. Its not their first time hugging like that..They hugged many times before. "I-I n-need to go to t-toilet!" Yoseob stutters and went to the toilet. 

Yoseob POV

Why am I like this? Why did my heart beat so fast when Jiji hugged me? "Yoseob?" Someone calls me from behind. I turned and see Eunji's crush, Seo Inguk. "Oh? Sunbaenim.." I bow to him since he is senior. "You are in Mathematics Club right? Yang Yoseob right?" He ask me. He is not that goodlooking..I think I'm handsome and cuter than him. Why did Jiji ever like him? "Nae..I am.." I answer him. "I'm the new president of the club..Today, we have meeting at 2pm. Since school finish at 12, you can go home first and come here again at 2pm." He says to me. Duh I KNOW IT ALREADY! "Nae.." I nod and goes outside. 

End of Yoseob POV

When Yoseob went outside, he saw Beast was talking with the EunHyo. Eunji turned her head and saw Yoseob. "Seobie! Lets go eat~ I didnt eat my breakfast.. You guys.. wanna come?" Eunji asked the rest. All of them just nodded. Yosung cling her hands with Eunji and they all made their ways to the canteen. 

After they all finished eating, all of them went to their own class. Eunji and Yoseob went to their class. Their Maths teacher was inside the class already. "Omg..I forgot to do my maths homeworks!" Eunji whisper to Yoseob. "Class, now..Pass your homework that I gave you all yesterday.." THeir teacher said. When their teacher made her way to Eunji and Yoseob seat, Yoseob quickly change his book with Eunji. "Yang Yoseob..Where is your book?" The teacher asked Yoseob. Eunji just sat there looking at Yoseob while she felt uneasy. "I forgot it at home.." Yoseob said while bowing for apologizing. "Yang Yoseob..You are the top student in school..You should let the other student follow you..Not like this..As your punishment, stay at school and clean this class after school." Their teacher said while his eyes looked dissapointed to Yoseob. Yoseob just nodded while Eunji cant say anything. She felt bad for him.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! I THINK I DIDNT UPDATE FOR A YEARS! Sorreh guys T.T 

Keep waiting for the updates!

Subscribe and please do COMMENT! <3

 Love you all!!