I love you

[SEQUEL] My y Kitty [THREESHOT]

2 Weeks Later

Hyunae woke up with a start as her alarm clock rang loudly beside her. She slammed it off and went off to wash up.

"Nothing to do today. Sajangnim has given me a few months off."

She head downstairs.

"Kwon-.. Oh yeah... he's at the dorm.." Hyunae sighed and slumped down onto the couch and turned the TV on.

"Breaking news. Block B U-Kwon has returned and all members and company apologize for his sudden disappearance...."

Hyunae turned off the TV and sighed again and looked around the room.

It feels different without him around. Have I grown an attachment to him? No.. I can't. He's an idol member and I'm a model and song-writer under YG.

Block B's Dorm.

"KIDS!!" The manager yelled from the living room.

One by one, the members came out either with bed nest hair or having one peice of clothing missing. The members grumbled early in the morning.

The manager suddenly grinned, "Congratulations on earning yourself another week off"

"Reallly?" Zico asked

He nodded and went back out. The boys cheered. Some went back to sleep, while other went to wash up to do something else.

Yukwon had already washed up and was in the living room. He looked around and sighed.

It's really different without Hyunae around. Have I really fallen hard for her? Why does my heart beat when she's around me? Or when I hear her voice or see her smile?

Yukwon sighed again.

"Why are you sighing hyung?" P.O asked as he passed Yukwon.

"Nothing Jihoon" He said and got up. He took his jacket and sunglasses.

"Tell the others that I'm going out" Yukwon said as he took his wallet.

- - - -

Yukwon caught a bus to Hyunae's house. Luckily no one had recognised him. He stood in front of her house and took a deep breath. He pressed the door bell and patiently waited.

"Is she busy?"

"Yes, who is- what are you doing here?" Hyunae asked as she opened the door wider and let Yukwon in.

At least I have company for now.

"Wah~ I miss this place. No annoying members~" Yukwon said as he jumped onto the couch and switched the tv on.

"Don't you have schedules today?"

Yukwon shook his head off, "We earned a week off. You?" He turned to Hyunae who was in the kitchen.

"I have a few months off"

"Lucky you"

"What are you doing here? Why aren't you spending time with your members?" Hyunae asked as she placed a plate of fruits down on the coffee table.

- - - -

Three hours has passed and it's now five in the afternoon. Yukwon was still at Hyunae's house.

"Shouldn't you be going?" Hyunae asked

"But I want to stay here"

"Why?"

Yukwon stood up and gazed into Hyunae's eyes and smiled.

"Because I love you" He confessed.

Hyunae widened her eyes and stared at Yukwon in confusion.

Did he, Kim Yukwon of Block B just confess to me?

Yukwon came closer to Hyunae and leaned in, only to peck her on the lips. He pulled apart and smiled. Hyunae bit on her lips and looked up.

"Do you really mean it?" She whispered

Yukwon nodded his head cutely with the smile still on his face. Yukwon's phone rang, interupting their moment. Yukwon mentally cursed while Hyunae looked else where.

"Hello?"

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?" Zico's voice boomed over the phone, causing Yukwon to pull the phone away from his ear.

"Didn't I tell Jihoon to tell that I'm going out?"

"YAH PYO JIHOON!!" Zico shouted

Hyunae chuckled and shook her head as she cleaned up.

"So where are you?"

"Out"

"I can see that hyung. Where?"

"Just somewhere okay. Look I'll-"

*Crash*

"What was that?"

Yukwon ignored Zico saw Hyunae picking up the broken plate. He immediately hung up on Zico and went over to help her.

"Clumsy"

"Oh shut up" Hyunae muttered, but she had a smile.

- - - -

"Go home" Hyunae said as she gently pushed him out of the door.

Yukwon rolled his eyes before putting on his sunglasses. A few meters away from the door, he shouted at Hyunae.

"I LOVE YOU!!!" He hollered before running off, leaving Hyunae flushing red as she closed the door.

A smile crept up her face.

"I love you too"