She called me oppa

[SEQUEL] My y Kitty [THREESHOT]

YG's Studio

Hyunae sighed for umpth time and ruffled her short hair in frustration.

Really, although I love Yukwon as a fan. He is just so goddamn annoying. Dealing as a cat in the morning is an OK. But at night especially at night exactly at nice o'clock he's back to normal. Him changing back and forth is driving me crazy!.

"Urgh!" Hyunae slammed her pencil down on the table and crossed her arms.

Two gentle knocks on the door was heard before it opened.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Minzy asked as she came in and placed a mug of coffee.

"I'm okay Minzy" Hyunae smiled as she sipped the coffee.

"Oh okay.." Minzy looked at her with uncertainty "Are you really sure? Unnie, you have dark circles under your eyes. Everyone is getting worried. Even our president"

Hyunae looked up and Minzy and smiled. She patted Minzy's head and thanked her.

"I'm really fine Minzy-ah." Hyunae chuckled

"Where are the others?"

"Here~" CL, Dara and Bom said as they piled into the recording room.

"The reason why your here today is to do a collaboration with me." Hyunae smiled

"Chincha!?" Dara exclaimed as she jumped up from her seat.

"You're finally putting that hidden talent in use!" Bom squealed

Hyunae rolled her eyes and chuckled at the girls reaction.

"What song are we doing?" CL asked as the girls calmed down.

"Lonely" Hyunae said as she placed the guitar on her lap, "I'm only going to need one guitar. Let's start"

Hyunae said after plugging in the cords and tuned the guitar. As soon as Hyunae started to strum the guitar, 2NE1 started to sing.

>2NE1- Lonely<

4 Minutes later

"Wow! I love it!" Minzy exclaimed

"You're really talent Hyunae-ah" Dara complimented

"Thank you unnie" Hyunae unplgugged the cords and placed them back where they were and placed the guitar beside the chairs.

"Let's hear how it turned out" Hyunae pressed the play button as the four girls listened to the new version of Lonely in awe.

When it ended, the four of them were silent.

"What's wrong? You don't like it?" Hyunae asked

"We can re-do-"

"Like it? NO WE LOVE IT!" Dara and Bom squealed as they hugged Hyunae.

Hyunae bursted out into laughter and held onto her stomach, tryinto calm down.

"You girls are just.." She shook her head.

"That's all for today. I'll give this to the president after the others hear it. You girls should get going. You next schedule starts in half an hour" Hyunae advised them as she gently pushed them out.

"THANK YOU HYUNAE/UNNIE!" They all shouted as ran down the hall way.

Big Bang's practice room

"Boys~" Hyunae called out as she entered the room.

"Hey" T.O.P greeted

"Hello oppa"

"What's that you have there?" Seungri pointed at the CD in Hyunae's hand.

"Oh this?"

The boys nodded.

"A collaboration I recorded with 2NE1 just now. I need you guys to hear it before I give it into the president"

3 minutes later.

"Love it!" Daesung and Taeyang said in unison

"Really?"

"You're really one gifted girl when it comes to music" Jiyong said.

"Thanks oppa" Hyunae smiled as she took out the CD and put in it back in the CD case.

"Now off to the president" Hyunae stood up.

Hyunae's house

It was 9:30 pm when Hyunae arrived at her house.

"He's either one: sleeping, two: wait for to make him food or three: on my laptop" Hyunae said as she unlocked the door.

Yukwon wasn't in the living room so she went to her room. She opened the door and sighed as she guessed it right. Yukwon was in her room and ON her laptop.

"Why are you always in my room?" Hyunae questioned him as she threw her bag on the floor.

Hyunae came back into her room after taking a shower and Yukwon was still on her laptop.

"Yukwon"

"What?" He mumbled

"I need the laptop"

Hyunae sighed and yank her laptop away from Yukwon who started to whine with the laptop gone.

"I'll kick you out" She threatened.

Yukwon pouted and kept silent as he sat on Hyunae's bed. He studied her features.

"Aish!" Hyunae slammed her pen on the table and turned to Yukwon with a glare who stole the laptop from her.

"Oh? Writing a song?" He asked

Hyunae continued to stared at Yukwon before bursting.

"This is so tiring!" Hyunae whined as she grabbed a pillow and threw it at Yukwon who was on her laptop after it was being taken away.

"HEY!" Yukwon pouted as he grabbed the pillow.

"What's tiring?" He asked

"You changing back and forth!" Hyunae snapped as she threw another pillow at him as she ruffled her hair in frustration.

"That's it!" She stood up.

Hyunae turned to Yukwon and smirked.

"Uh-oh.." Yukwon gupled

"You, mister. I am going to tell Yang Hyun Suk about this. And you're coming with me!"

"WHAT? NO!" Yukwon protested but got ignored.

"Oh.. I should pay Block B dorm's a visit and you're coming" Hyunae laughed evilly as she left her room.

Yukwon slumped down into Hyunae's bed and sulked.

"I'm doomed!" He started to whine loudly.

"BE QUIET!" Hyunae hollered from downstairs "OR NO FOOD!"

Yukwon immediately shut up and ran downstairs.

"Food!" He said as he sat in the chair.

Hyunae bursted out laughing as she placed a plate of pasta in front of me.

"I wonder what I should say to Block B about your behaviour when you stayed here" She smirked

"Oh please no" Yukwon said

"Yet alone with a girl who's a model and song-writer under YG. And how you whine, sulk etc" She smirked even more.

Yukwon widened his eyes and swallowed his food.

"You wouldn't" He glared at Hyunae.

Hyunae laughed it off and flicked his forehead.

"I'm not that mean oppa. Clean up when you're finished." Hyunae yawned and headed to her room to sleep.

Yukwon smiled and touched his forehead.

"She called me oppa"

He cleaned up and went upstairs and went in the guest room and went to sleep.