Meeting Block B

[SEQUEL] My y Kitty [THREESHOT]

Hyunae's House | 9:30 am

Hyunae slumped down on to her couch while Yukwon was sulking in the corner, letting out his annoying cries. Hyunae rolled her eyes.

"If you keep crying.. I'm not going to make you food anymore"

Immediately Yukwon stopped his cries.

"But you're still coming with me to meet Block B and besides Yang Hyun Suk has already given me a few months off to deal with this"

Yukwon growled in annoyance.

"He also told us that, Block B has no schedule today and he gave me the address to your dorm."

Yukwon widened his eyes and jumped onto the couch and stared at Hyunae to see if she was joking. Hyunae held the paper in front of Yukwon's eyes.

"We're leaving at 8:30 pm. I want to see their reactions." Hyunae smiled evilly.

This girl is ing crazy. More like, I DON'T WANT TO SEE THEIR REACTION.

"Kyung was the one who did this right?"

Yukwon purred.

Being a cat . I can't be protest to her.

Hyunae sighed, "Why would they even want to turn their own member into a cat?"

I know right!?

"Are your member's sane? I know Block B are fun and crazy people. But this.. wow." Hyunae shook her head.

Exactly my point!

"Why am I talking to a cat?" She looked at Yukwon who stared at her back.

I never knew.. she had such beautiful eyes..

The days felt long and boring as Hyunae wandered around her house, while Yukwon followed her around. Hyunae sighed and went to the kitchen feeling hungry.

Fooooooodddddd!!!!!!!

Yukwon purred loudly hoping to get Hyunae's attention. Hyunae rolled her eyes and took out another small bowl and gave him some chicken while removing the bones. She placed it down in front of him who digged in.

Hyunae giggled.

Even her giggle is cute... wait.. what? Don't tell me I'm falling for her?

Yukwon stopped eating and gazed up at Hyunae who was sitting on the couch watching something related to Block B. Finishing off the food, he hopped onto the couch.

Oh? She's watching Match Up. It seems like she's only watching our parts not B1A4. Bias much? Hehe.

Yukwon gazed at her once more.

I've never once met someone who has made my heart flutter. Her voice, appearance, laugh.. everything. I think I love her..?

7:55

"Time to go~" Hyunae fist pumped her fist in the air.

Her phone buzzed.

"Hello. Ah hello sajangnim"

"I've called Block B's manager and told him to expect your sudden visit."

"Is that so? Thank you."

"I hope everything works out for U-Kwon."

Hyunae took a glance at Yukwon who was sitting on the table in front of her and smiled making Yukwon's heart beat faster.

"I hope so too sajangnim. Neh. Thank you. Good bye"

Hyunae hang up and put it in her purse.

"Let's go" Hyunae said as she carried Yukwon in her arms.

She left her apartment and locked the door and went to her car. She let Yukwon down in the passenger seat while she tossed the address paper in the bin as she already knew the way to Block B's dorm.

Don't tell she already knew the way to our dorm? Oh wait.. she's a model and song-writer and she has written a song for us.. which song was it? Why can't I remember?

Thirty minutes later, Hyunae arrived at Block B's dorm. She turned off the engine and carried Yukwon out, taking her purse and locked the car. Hyunae was able to get in since one of the member's were outside waiting for her. She followed B-Bomb in.

"Why.. are you holding a cat?" He asked.

Hyunae just smiled to him, "You'll find out. Hehe"

SHE'S ENJOYING THIS!?

"Hello" Hyunae greeted as she took off her shoes.

"Aw it's a kitty!" The members said as they stared at Yukwon.

Hyunae bit down on her lips to prevent herself from laughing.

This girl is definitely enjoying this.

Yukwon growled in annoyance.

"Hehe. Be a good boy. Kwonnie"

"Kwonnie?" Zico asked

Hyunae nodded as she sat down on the floor with her legs crossed.

"He looked like Yukwon so I named him Kwonnie. Isn't that right Kwonnie?" Hyunae mocked Yukwon who growled.

I am so going to kill her.

"Kyung-shi" Hyunae called him in a serious tone.

"Y-Yes?"

"May I ask you where Yukwon is?"

"Are you his fan?" Taeil asked

Hyunae nodded, "So where is Yukwon?"

"Um.. he's not here"

"Why?"

The member's shifted uncomfortably. Hyunae shifted her eyes to the clock.

"8:50.. ten more minutes" Hyunae grinned at Yukwon.

Yukwon jumped off her lap.

If I turn back into normal.. I'll be freaking . I'll get into a room before it strikes 9.

"Why are you here?" P.O asked

"Oh. I'm just here to tell you that I know where Yukwon is" Hyunae grinned as she eyed Yukwon.

"YOU DO!!?" They all hollered.

8:55. Yukwon made a dash to B-Bomb's room.

"B-Bomb-shi"

"Yes?"

"Please go get Kwonnie. I think he went in there"

8:59.

"One more minute" Hyunae said

"Eh?"

Hyunae bit down on her lips.

9:00 pm.

"WHAT THE !?" B-Bomb hollered as he came back out with shock on his face.

Yukwon came back out with clothes.

"HYUNAE I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" He hollered

Hyunae bursted out into loud laughter.

"What's going on?" They said

"You see. The cat Kwonnie is Yukwon..." Hyunae looked at Yukwon before laughing again.

"YAHH!!" He turned red.

"So.. you've been looking after him?"

Hyunae nodded.

"So why did you do the prank? Kyung-shi?" Hyunae turned to Kyung with a serious expression.

"Er for fun?" He hesitated.

Hyunae raised an eyebrow up.

"Is that so? Then what about the other members? Zico-shi. You are the leader. Shouldn't you stop the members? And even if it was as prank, what happened if it wasn't me who found Yukwon and it was some other person and was your fan and kept it to herself?"

The members hung their head down.

"I'm sor-"

"The one you should apologize to is Yukwon. Not me. You don't know how annoying it was to look after him." Hyunae pointed at Yukwon.

The members apologized to Yukwon whom accepted it all.

"Kyung-shi"

"Neh?"

"Well then, I'm leaving to you lot to return Yukwon back to normal. Yukwon, you better not tell them THAT"

"Whats that?" Yukwon

"My laptop" Hyunae grumbled

"OH THAT!!" Yukwon shouted as he grinned.

"Don't even think about telling them that. If you do.. I will never write a song for Block B"

Yukwon looked at her as his mouth opened a little.

"I mean it" Hyunae gave him a hard look.

"Fine"

"Well... I guess my job is done. I'll be going now. And this time, I hope you don't do anything like this again and Kyung-shi" Hyunae smiled "Please return Yukwon back to normal."

"Neh." Kyung replied with a smile.

Hyunae's house.

"That was tiring. Did I scold them too much..wait scold..OH MY GOD! I JSUT SCOLDED MY OWN FAVOURITE GROUP!" Hyunae shouted as she sat up.

"Oh well, at least Yukwon isn't here to bug me anymore..." Hyunae sighed and went to sleep.