6 PM 6 Minutes 6 Seconds

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

A Demon tainted with darkness; a Demon who seeked light. So alike, yet so different. The Demon Clan would not acknowledge the existence of the twin brothers ever since they were divulged into the presence of the Demon world. They were a malediction; a sin that had been long foreseen yet could not be hindered. For the clan, there was only one way to wipe the stain in their world – to bestow a curse.

 

 

May be rated for language and violence in some chapters.

 

Foreword

"The Demons will take every morsel of light from the world, so the Humans have nowhere to run but the shadows. They will chain every living souls with the darkness where a Demon shall look into their eyes before they rip each and every one from their futile existence. Their blood shall rain upon the throne of darkness, and seep into the cracks of a world once filled with light."

- Luhan, 6 PM 6 Minutes 6 Seconds

 

 

 

 

A  special mention to my beloved and talented big sister, YGEisVIP for helping me create and develop this story. ^^ I love you~


DISCLAIMER: I know there are tons of stories about EXO - some portraying them as y and hot gangs, some as aliens from Exo Planet with inhumane abilities, some as just the derpy EXO, some as vampires and any other mythical beings, but do keep in mind that this story is from my own imagination and I have not, or will I ever, copy anyone's idea. I am not that kind of person!
So if you see anything that seems similar with any other story out there, it is just purely coincidental
.

 

© Copyright; 2012, PandaDiaries, All Rights Reserved.

No printing or redistribution allowed without permission.

Do not post anywhere else. Do not plagiarize in any shape or form. It will not be tolerated and immediate action will be taken.