my savior

sonsaeng is my oppa

Your POV



"Without looking at your periodic table, what is silicon's mass number? Ms. Shin ~~~?" Your chemistry teacher asked you
You stood up, "Silicon's mass number is 28"
Your Son saeng smiled and said, "Good ~~~-ssi. Next, Mr. Lee Jinwoo, blahblahblahblahblah.."
You opened your notebook and wrote all of things written in the board. Then, the class ended.



You're walking alone. It was already dawn because you went into a meeting for your club.  Minutes passed and you realize that someone's following you. You quicken your pace and he quicken his too. You stopped, he also stopped. You walked into the neighborhood to make him lost. But when you turned around, he's also there. He walked towards you. Your heart beated so fast when he wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your neck. He also unbottoned your blouse, exposing your body. You were shocked and yelled for help but no ones around. You tried to escape from him but his arms are too strong for you. The place is dark and and you can't recognize his face. You were still yelling for some help and the guy isn't holding you anymore. You heard something being punched and kicked. You prayed it wasn't the one who saved you. Just then, someone cupped your face and asked, "~~~-ah, you ok?" *That voice* Upon hearing Sungyeol-ssi's voice, you hugged him tightly and sobbed into his chest. He patted your back and said, "Its okay. He's gone already. Oppa's here." You stopped crying and looked at him. He held your hand and walked with him wherever he is taking you.

He brought you into a park and sitted in a bench. He looked at you, still crying. You can't get over with it because it was your first kiss and you don't even know who that guy is and hes about to you. He sighed and wiped your tears away. You sniffed and looked at him. He looked at your blouse and his eyes widened. You looked at it too and hid it. He made you face him and he was the one who buttoned it. You blushed how near his face is to you.

"You shouldn't walk alone especially during this hours. Its so dangerous."
You hiccuped, "But, none of my classmates have their houses near mine."
"Then call me i'll be the one who will walk you home." Your eyes widened.
He looked at your face and touched your lips with his thumb. "H- He kissed this right?"
You nodded, he sighed. "S- Sungyeol-ssi, t- thank you" You weakly smiled.
"Hmm~ Its my duty to protect you Missy. But i think i didn't succeed in that."
You shook your head, "Ani~ If Sungyeol-ssi didn't come, im being now."
He sighed. "Sungyeol-ssi saved me. He protected me."
"But your first kiss. Its gone already. I know how girls want their boyfriend to get that."
"Its okay. I won't that as my first. Its really emotionless, that's nothing. I'll count my first kiss when someone do it with love"
He looked at you, amused, you blinked. He patted your head and smiled. You smiled back.