knowing more

sonsaeng is my oppa

Your POV

You kept on smiling the day after. Students especially your friends find it creepy already. Classes passed and its already time for your break.

"YAAAH~ ~~~-ah~!! Chunji oppa will appear in Strong heart this week. Lets go now~ Or else we'll be late for the shooting~" Hanjin squealed
You smiled and shrugged. "I'll pass for now." And you faced you notes again, reading it.

They all looked so shocked. Jangeun touched your neck and forehead, and compared it with hers, you blinked. "You didn't have a fever though. Why aren't you coming with us~? Huh?"
You laughed and said, "Naww~ I really don't have fever you pabo~"
Jangeun and Hanjin blinked. "Then why aren't you coming with us?!" Hanjin cried.
You smiled at them and said, "I need to study for Son Saeng. I don't want to be flicked in my forehead again ya know~"
Their jaws dropped. You laughed. "Hmm~ Looks like you two are going to be late."
Their eyes widened, got their bags, said farewell to you and ran outside. You laughed how cute your friends are.



You stood up from you chair and arranged your things.
"~~~-ssi, looks like you already wanted to study, huh?" Your classmate, Minjin, asked. You smiled at her and nodded. She smiled back and said, "Good~ Coz i miss the natural studious ~~~-ah." You laughed and talked with her a bit. *Its been a long time i talked with this girl. Oh~ Old times. You reminisced*



"Omma~ Im home~"
"Yah~ You're late~" *OHMYY~ I know who own that sweet y voice*
"S- Son saeng-ah~"
"Psh. Just call me Sungyeol first. Im not yet teaching you right?" He smiled *OHMYY~ That smile again*
I nodded. He handed me a babana milk and some bread. I looked at him and saw him smiling. I blushed.
"Drink that. I- I bought that before i go here. Eat that, arrasso? Thats nutritional~"
I nodded and got the food.



"Su- Sungyeol-ssi-"
"Call me Son saeng now."
You nodded, "I just want to ask quetions to Son saeng-ah. If, thats-"
He nodded, "Hmm~ You can."
You smiled. "Is Son saeng still studying?"
"Ne. Im studying at Woolim University."
"Woah~ Tablo-oppa from Epik High also graduated there right?"
"Hmm~ Wow~ So, is Son saeng about to graduate already?
"BWOH?! Do i look that old to you?!"
You blinked.
"Aish~ Ani~ Im just in my 2nd year."
"Does Son saeng have a girlfriend?" *OHMYY why did i ask that?! Pabo, pabo, pa-*
"I don't have any" *HELL YEAAA~"
"B- But why?"
"Coz im interested in a girl now. Im still getting to know her."
"Oh~ Son saeng like a girl, haha." *ANDWAEEEE! Oppa is just mineeeee~!!! =((*
"T- That girl. Does she like Son saeng too?" *please, say no, jeballlll~*
"Mollayo~ But i wish she does." He smiled *Naww~ She'll never! Oppa is mineeeee!!!*

______


For those who subscribed my story, THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCHHHHHHH~ *throws confetti everywhere*