the second one is your first

sonsaeng is my oppa

Your POV



"Okay, give the papers now. Remember, don't be nervous and take you time we are giving you a hour for that. Don't focus on one question, arrasso? Ok~ Answer quietly" Your proctor said
"Ne~" All of you answered
*OHH~ This is so easy~ Sungyeol-oppa (A/N: Yea~ You're calling him oppa in your thoughts and when you're alone, XD) taught this one. HAHAHA! Just a piece of cake.* You looked at your other classmates and all of them looked horrible. You smirked and kept on answering.



Shin ~~~, Shin ~~~, AHH! There! Shin ~~~: Math- 46/50 Chemistry- 53/60 English- 91/100 Hangul- 68/70. Your eyes widened from what you saw. Is that you?! Is that your grades? You're more than happy from what you saw. Now, you can let your Sungyeol-oppa to see it and see him smile again. You've fallen oh so hard with him. Seeing him smiling, seeing how determined he is to teach you, seeing how focused he is when he is teaching you. Every expression he make, it makes you happy.

You decided to walk with hanjin and Jangeun but your house is a little farther away from theirs. But atleast you followed what your Sungyeol-oppa said about walking alone. When you entered your house, you saw him about to leave. You bowed at hiim and he left. You asked your mom about it, "Sungyeol-nim said that he don't want to be your tutor anymore. Ha~ He was such a good tutor right?" Your mother looked around her and saw nothing, she sighed. You ran and followed him. When you saw him sitting in a swing.

You walked toward him, "S- Sungyeol-ssi~"
He looked up and saw you and your teary eyes. He looked away.
"Sungyeol-ssi why? Why can't you want to teach me anymore? Am i that bad to you?"
"~~~-ah, its not. You're not bad. Its  just that.."
"What?! Why?! Tell me~"
"I- Im not a good teacher. I just can't be a teacher. I-"
"Ani~!! That not true!" You yelled.
"No. ~~~, you don't understand.."
"Why?! At what part?! Look at this.." You held your result paper and showed it to him, he got it. "I passed all of my exams. And it is because of oppa. Oppa taught me everything!! How come he can't be a teacher?! And what are you saying?! Oppa is like an angel!!" I yelled
He sighed and said, "I can't be a teacher if in every student i have, i'll fall for them. ~~~-ah, i just can't be teacher. I- Im horrible." He hid his face into his palms.
Your eyes widened, "F- Fa- Fall for your every student?"
He nodded, "I- I love you ~~~-ah. I judt don't know when it started."
You cupped his face and said, "I, I love oppa too~ Everytime oppa smile, my heart beats so fast. When oppa's face is near mine, i blush. I can't erase oppa's face into my mind. When i sleep, all i can see is oppa's face."
His eyes widened, "But, ~~~-ah-"
"I just can't stop to fall for oppa. I- I can't stop it.. I fallen in love with oppa so hard. I- I cant stop it and i don't want to." You cried while releasing his face
and he wiped your tears away, "But ~~~-ah, you just can't"
"B- but i- i became a good student and daughter again because of oppa. Because oppa didn't just taught me about my subjects he also taught me to be good. And Sungyeol-oppa taught me.. He taught me.. How to love"
"~~~-ah-"
"Oppa, please, please don't go. Don't leave me. I need to learn more things-"
Sungyeol cut what you're saying because he kissed you. His soft lips touched yours. The lips you've been waiting for already touched yours. You felt butterflies in your stomach. So many of them flying freely inside you, and you knew whats the meaning of that. His hands reached your waist and pulled you closer to him while you put your hands into his neck. The kiss became passionate. You pulled him to gather some air but his hands still on your waist.
"~~~-ah. Would you count that as your first?"
Your face turned red and you nodded.
He hugged you tightly and whispered, "I'll teach you everything you want. Oppa, wouldn't leave you so please don't leave oppa too."
"I won't."
"~~~-ah~" He sang and put his chin into the top of your head.
"Hmm~? Waeyo?"
"Saranghaeyo ~~~-ah"
You smiled, "Nadu saranghae Sungyeol-oppa"