No Difference

The Pain Behind The Darkness

2009-03-10

Oscar have been in his apartment since the day he was convicted innocent, he haven’t left the apartment since. He didn’t know how to face Choi Longs disciples. He was lucky to not have been killed by now. After all he have betrayed them.

The doorbell rang and Oscar reluctantly went to the door the sight of Zhi Wah on the other side of the door frighten him. He knew she have take the blame in front of the others, lied to the others about  the truth, helped him out of the mess he was in. And still not a word with him about the whole thing. What was she planning? The doorbell rang once again this time Oscar’s dad came out from his room “ who is it? why don’t you open?”

Oscar came back to reality “ oh it’s Zhi Wah jeh” Oscar’s dad looked with shook “and what the hell are you doing by just standing there and doesn’t open up for her” he said angrily and walked towards him and opened the door “ Sorry for the wait Zhi Wah, the stupid boy didn’t dare to open just now”

Charm looked at Oscar who avoided any eye contact “ are you afraid of me? If you really was so afraid of me you shouldn’t have done it from the beginning, to be afraid afterwards isn’t a bit too late?”

Oscar nodded in agreement but still the thought of confronting the others make him shiver of fear “I just don’t know how to face you all, after what I have done. Even if it didn’t make any harm on Choi Long in the end I still betrayed you”

Charm studied Oscar for awhile and have a slight smile “I do see regres in your eyes and I do believe everyone should have a second chance to prove themselves. I can’t find any reason why I shouldn’t give you that chance. Just delete the past and from today on you start all over again. Which means I will take back all the territories of yours but I will still let you be in charge of it, the difference is you need to report to me and I will be checking the placed more frequently than I did before. I don’t want the other to suspect anything. From the outside it looks like usual. When I think you have prove yourself I will give back the territories”

Oscars dad walked up to Charm “ thanks you Zhi wah, I don’t know what I can do to repay you this favor. We could have not asked for more from you. I promise I will have a close eye on him. If he will do it again I promise I will personally take care of him” and slapped Oscar on the backhead “ show your appreciation your fool”  Oscar bowed 90 degrees “ thanks you Zhi wah jeh”

“Show your appreciation by demonstrating with your actions that it was worth all of my effort”

------------------------------------------------

Graveyard

Charm sat beside the gravestone and lend her head on it “ Dad am I doing the right thing? I know Oscar was also behind Ron’s attack but I do feel he is loyal to Choi Long and didn’t mean any harm to us. Just that he was jealous of Ron’s success. I even used him as a tool to get back on Michael. How would you have handle this?”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

One Bar

Ron walked in and was greeted by Tavia with a hug “ I have missed you, how is your hand?” Ron broke from the hug “ I feel as good as this” and kissed Tavia on the lips. Tavia was taken aback from this sudden move of him she never expected him to kiss her but she didn’t dislike it she actually liked it. Lowering her head out of shame for the feeling she had for Ron, misunderstanding the behaviour Ron lowered his head to get a better view of Tavia “ are you shy?”

Tavia looked up “ I never thought you would kiss me here” Ron nodded with a smile “ then I will not do it next time”

“I would appreciate that” Tavia said and released herself from him and went to the backside of the bar

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abandoned house

Bosco walked in and saw Tavia standing by the window and looked out and didn’t even paid any attention of him coming. Hugged her from behind “what are you thinking about?”  and felt the stiffness when wrapped his arm around her waist. Tavia fight back the guilt she felt and turned to face him “ I was thinking when will this mission end. I really don’t want to continue this kind of life”

Bosco search her face “ what’s the matter? I know this is hard for you so it’s for me. I’m worried about you all the time. I can’t imagine what will happen to you if they will find out that you are undercover. But at the moment we can’t end this mission”

Tavia nodded in understanding “ I know I know, we have followed them for so long I don’t want to end this mission unaccomplished, I’m just worried that I will lose sight of who I’m and what I’m doing”

Bosco hold her tight to him and whispered in her ear “ I’m sorry for dragging you in this kind mess. I know it’s hard for you. I promise you it will soon end”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

28/9-12