Trust

The Pain Behind The Darkness

2008-09-30 20:15pm Choi Long association

 

Charm seated in the chairman seat with Derek, Kenny, Jade, Ron and the other territory leaders on their separately seats and was waiting for the other three leaders to arrive.

 

Kenny looked at the watch and slammed his fist on the table“ we told them a meeting at eight sharp and it have already gone a quarter and no sing of any of them.” and looked at Charm who have been resting her head on the back of the chairman chair and waited patiently with her eyes closed.

 

Derek looked at Kenny and shook his head lightly and made a sign with his eyes to remind him about the others presence. Kenny hold his temper but had his fist tighten.

 

Another five minutes have gone before Oscar, Chai sok and Lek sok made an entrance. “ Ah sorry everyone we forget about the time. We was out for dinner and just forget the meeting” said Chai sok and looked at zhi wah who still had her eyes closed .

 

When the three of them was seated Derek spoke up “ we have called for this meeting because many of you had doubts about zhi wah's absence this couple of month and wanted an explanation. Now zhi wah is back I think you all will get an answer you all are satisfied with”

 

“So what is your explanation for us zhi wah, why haven't you been on Choi Long and take care of things you should instead of handing over it to your two best man” Lek sok asked

 

They all waited for Charm to response but to their surprise she didn't even moved a bit and stayed with her eye's closed. Derek, Kenny, Jade and Ron looked at Charm and waited for her to say something but there where no sign of response.

 

“ what do you mean by not responding? Are you speechless because you know you have been wrong?” said Chai sok

 

still there was silent from Charm's side. Derek looked at Kenny and wondered was going on.

 

“hey zhi wah djeh! How can you be so disrespectful toward the elder, don't you hear they are talking to you” Oscar shouted

 

“You shut up! Who do you think you are? How dare you use that attitude” Kenny shouted and glared at Oscar

 

Oscar pulled back from the sudden outbreak of Kenny, he knows clearly that Kenny wasn't someone he should fall out with and seated again in silent.

 

Chai sok looked at Charm with anger when seeing her not moving an inch after the outbreak of Kenny “ are you going to seat there in silence forever? Why call for a meeting if you aren't going to explain anything to us!”

 

“ no wonder your people act like they do. Their leader herself doesn't know how to be respectful.

Have you as a role model is not surprising that there are such types as these” said Lek sok and pointed at Derek and the others.

 

“ I don't see how disrespectful I'm or my followers, Kenny just reminded Oscar who he is ” said Charm still with her eye's closed.

 

“ You don't see?! You said that Kenny just remind Oscar who he is. Then let me remind you who we are, we are your elder and when you are talking to us you should look at us what do you mean by seating there with your eye's closed?! If Kong sok didn't teach you well then let us do it for his sake!” shouted Chai sok

 

All the four Derek, Jade, Kenny and Ron slammed their fits on the table after hearing it

 

Charm opened her eyes with anger and furious and gave a heard look at both Lek and Chai sok“ dare to say it again. You teaching me? You both are right you are my elder but I think you both have forget one thing and that is who I'm. When did a little territory leader teach what a triad leader should do or not? I told Kenny and Derek that they can handle the things on Choi Long when I'm not around. That's meaning their order is also my orders so if someone who doesn't listen to them means they are not following my orders. I don't care if you was helping during my grandpahs time or my fathers now the time have changed and it's me who take care of Choi Long and this mean I'm the leader no one here or even my grandpah can change my orders! So when did you starting to be against me?”

 

Chai sok and Lek sok was all taken back by Charms gaze and words, the looks she had have never been seen before and she sure was serious and meant what she said “ eh.. we didn't mean to be against you or try to teach you. I was just to fast in my words so it went all wrong.” Chai sok explained

 

“I hope so, why I have been absence from Choi Long is because of the cops but beside that I'm doing things behind but didn't inform you all about it, it's ok isn't it?” Charm asked with challenge

 

“of course not, you don't need to inform us about everything you are doing. We was just worried about you and also didn't know you told Derek and Kenny to look after Choi Long on your demand. “ said Lek sok

 

“it's right I should have informed you all about my absence then this kind of misunderstanding wouldn't have come up. So if everything is clear I will assume this meeting to end now” said Charm and walked out.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

2008-10-05 13:15pm Shehs mansion

 

Bernice lead the way to Charms office and leaved right after Ron entered. Ron didn't wait till the door closed behind and asked “ zhi wah djeh is something wrong? Why did you call me in today?”

 

Charm looked at him and gestured him to take a seat first “ I call you in today because I want you to stay out of the plan with Cheng Long from now on. I will be in charge with it instead if I need you help later I will tell you. Just concentrate on your territories instead”

 

Ron looked at her with worry “ Have I done something wrong? Why do I have to stay out of the plan? I mean from the first you told me I could be fully in charge with it and now so suddenly tell me to stay out of it. I don't understand what...”

 

Char put her hand up to stop Ron's questioning “ you hadn't done anything wrong just that I think it's better if I take care of it again since I know there are many who are dissatisfied with this decision of mine and I don't want you to get punish for my decision. This doesn't mean I don't trust your ability, but I can't tell you what's going on. When the time have come I will give you orders and explain everything the thing you need to do now is to trust me”

 

Ron nodded in understanding even if he really wanted to know the exact reason he didn't push it further since he knew zhi wah wouldn't tell even how hard he tried.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

15:00pm Kenny's territory

 

Derek came in and closed the door “ what have you find out, is git sok still paying attention towards Choi Long business? Did you get any evidence that it was him who told Kong sok?”

 

Kenny shook his head “ I haven't get anything, I'm sure his followers are still helping him to get information but mostly because of Ron. Git sok want to be sure that Ron doesn't do anything wrong during this time. But I have no evidence that's it's him who report it to Kong sok”

 

Derek nodded “ I don't believe that Git sok would do anything like this to zhi wah. He always look after her I'm sure he is as loyal as we are. Just that I can't think of any others then him who can take contact with Kong sok without lok djeh or my men noticing.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

2008-10-07 07:00am Lams mansion

 

Linda walked out from the kitchen with two plates and saw Ray walking down the stairs “ you are just in time, I was about to wake you up. Come and have some breakfast before going to Cheng Long” she said and walked into the kitchen again.

 

Ray looked at the plates placed on the dinner table and though back to what Joel had said to him

 

Flashback

 

Joel sighed “ be honest to yourself Ray if nothing happen that night between you and ka yan you would still have the hope that you and her will have a chance in the future right”

 

Ray sat there in silent

 

Joel lowered his head with disappointment that this was actually the case “ don't think of anything that won't happen. Ka yan loves you, you should give yourself and her a chance. It's better to make the most of what you have instead of hoping of something that won't come true”

 

end of flashback

 

with a forced smile he sat down and waited for Linda.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all! this is the chapter for this week, I don't know if I will have time to update anything on the weekend so that's why I updated this now instead. Hope you all enjoy it ^^

 

17/12-09