Ch. 4 - XiuChen

Exo OTP Oneshot Collection

"Just shut the up!"

"Chen, calm down seriously! I said I was sorry!" Xiumin yelled.

"How can I calm down when you ing kissed that dumb !? How does somebody ing kiss a girl when they're gay?!" Chen exploded. He was furious at Xiumin. All he wanted to do was punch someone.

"I told you I was drunk! It's not like I meant for it too happen!"

"Don't ing lie to me! I was there with you, you !" Chen ran into his room, slamming the door shut.

Xiumin sighed. He never meant to upset Chen like that. The couple had gone out drinking with the others and Xiumin, being the person he is, can't handle his alcohol and accidently made out with a girl at the club they had gone to. Chen had ended up seeing it and started to cause a huge scene.

Inside his room, Chen was punch his pillow out of frustration and anger. Stupid motherer, can't believe he did this to me. "Argh!!"

There was a knock on the door. "Chen?"

"Go away.."

"Chen, can we please talk?"

"No! I don't want to see your stupid face right now."

"Yah Kim Jongdae. Open up this ing door now." Xiumin said.

Rolling his eyes, Chen got up and unlocked his door. "What do you want?'

Xiumin entered the room. "I want to talk."

"What's there to talk about? You cheated on me with some at a club." Chen had turn his head away from Xiumin to hide his tears.

"Chen, you know that's not true. I was drunk. Baby, I'm sorry. I never meant to kiss her, I was faced."

The younger had wiped a tear that had fallen. "I don't care.. it still hurt to see you do that."

Xiumin got up and pulled Chen into an embrace. "I know baby, i know. I'm really sorry. I promise to never get drunk at a club ever again."

There was a long silent pause. Suddenly, the sound of sobbing filled the room.

Chen sobbed loudly, hiding his face in Xiumin's chest.

Xiumin wiped the tears that stained his boyfriend's face. "I'm so sorry baby."

His younger lover looked up at him with tears still in his eyes. "Really?"

He nodded. "Yes, really."

Chen smiled a bit, "I forgive you."

Xiumin happy that Chen had forgiven him, leaned in and captured Chen's lips in a loving kiss.

"I love you so much Kim Jongdae."

"I love you too."


Sorry for the language in this chapter. I needed to vent my anger towards my mother and I thought, "Hey, why not put it into a chapter?". So yeah, hope it was to your liking. ( >^_^)> Please comment!