Unexpected Visitor

Cockroach

Sehun, Baekhyun, and Tao were watching a random drama that involves a lot of kissing scenes and provocative actions, while Kris and Lay were on their room, talking about their next joint song composition. Chanyeol and Suho were teaching Kai how to play in the computer, D.O, Luhan and Xiumin were looking for something delicious to eat in the kitchen. Chen was taking a warm shower while singing to a mash-up of their songs.

Sehun was getting quite bored watching the drama, since he was used to watching those types of shows. He yawned and looked around. His eyes widened and his ears perked up when he saw a huge, dark brown creature. He stiffened, he couldn't move himself due to the shock and the creeps the creature was giving him.

Baekhyun got bored also and looked around - firstly, Sehun. His eyes narrowed when he saw his position. That doesn't look so comfortable. He looked up as well and immediately frowned. "Oh, no! Not a cockroach!" he whined in fear and ran inside his and Chanyeol's room.

Tao got confused of his actions and looked at Sehun. His eyes narrowed also when he saw Sehun sweating. He felt the air and it wasn't so hot. "Hey, Sehun aren't you -" he got interrupted by the creature that fell on Sehun's lap. His eyes widened and his heart started beating fast in fear.

"C - c - COCKROACH!" he squealed and ran along with Sehun, who finally moved and flicked the insect away.

They ran to the closest room, opening it with a bang.

Kris and Lay's shoulders bobbed up in surprise. "What the hell?" Kris gave the two pale maknaes a 'wtf' look. Lay stared at them and waited for their response. "Did you not hear me shriek? I just squealed 'COCKROACH' and you didn't even care? What kind of hyungs are you?" he cried - not literally - and pulled the huffing Sehun along with him.

They went inside a vacant room and quickly shut the door, in hopes that the cockroach won't follow them. They sighed in relief. Sehun turned the lights on and stiffened once again when he saw another cockroach.

Tao's eyes widened and he quickly opened the door, quickly closing it, leaving Sehun inside. Sehun opened it as fast as he can and went out, running along with Tao.

Chen was done with his bath when the two maknaes were running around, panicking on where to go because it's either the rooms were closed, or there's a cockroach lurking.

Chen tried to grab either one of them to ask what was going on but because the two were giants, he didn't had the chance to succeed. He pinched his brows together and placed his hands on his waist.

"Calm the down and tell me what's going on!" he boomed across the dorm and the two stopped, panting.

They screeched together, "Cockroach!" And ran inside the room where Baekhyun was.

Chen's ears perked up. "Cockroach?" he repeated. He turned pale when a cockroach flew in front of him. He squealed in his squeakiest voice, "COCKROACH! COCKROACH, HYUNGS! THERE'S A COCKROACH IN OUR DO -"

D.O quickly covered his mouth and motioned Luhan to spray insecticide on the pest. Luhan was already holding the spray but didn't have enough courage to spray it.

D.O widened his eyes at Luhan and asked, "Why are you not spraying it yet? Spray it before it lays eggs!" He put Chen inside the safe room together with Baekhyun, Sehun, and Tao.

Luhan stomped his foot and gave the insecticide to D.O. Afterwards, he ran to where Lay and Kris were and sat beside Kris.

"And why are you here?" Kris asked, raising a brow.

Luhan's shoulders lowered. "Did you have to raise a brow?" he pointed out and rolled his eyes. Kris pursed his lips. "Well, there's a cockroach outside and I didn't have enough courage to spray it with insecticide." he confessed and pouted, lowering his head.

Kris and Lay looked at each other and chortled. Luhan perked up and narrowed his eyes. He blushed and wiggled his body. "I knew I shouldn't have said that! Aish!" he whined and stomped off, walking to Chanyeol, Suho and Kai's room.

He went in, pouting. The three boys looked at him. Kai paused the game and asked, "What happened?" Luhan sat on the bed.

"They were laughing at me because I can't spray a cockroach." He pouted.

Suho chuckled and so did Chanyeol. Kai patted his back and sat beside him. "Oh, come on Luhan... Even Joonmyeon hyung can't kill a cockroach." he said in a comforting way. It didn't seem to comfort Suho, though.

Suho narrowed his eyes at Kai. "Hey! At least I can hold a tarantula!" he defended and stuck a tongue out.

Kai rolled his eyes, but truly, he was offended. I can hold a tarantula, too.. Just not at that time, though.. Chanyeol sighed and went out, a huge grin on his face.

"Now where is that cockro -" He got interrupted by a cockroach who flew right in front of him. He smirked and grabbed the nearest hard object.

He threw the billiard ball keychain at the cockroach and it left white liquid on the wall. He chuckled evilly and the three boys inside the room gave him weird glances.

"I killed a cockroach! And now let's see y - My keychain! Oh, no! Siwon hyung gave me this!" he cried and knelt at the broken keychain.

D.O ran over to Chanyeol while holding a broom. He asked, "What's wrong?" Chanyeol pointed at the pieces of the keychain.

D.O chortled and slowly walked away, looking for any more cockroach. When the coast was clear, he walked over to the sink and saw another one lurking. He his lips and aimed the broom at the pest.

"You pest! Get away from our dooooooorm!" he groaned and splurted the poor insect.

He smirked and blew his bangs off of his face. "And that's what you call... SPARTA!" He did a weird position which made Kris stop and blink at him. He was holding an empty mug and unknowingly, a cockroach flew in.

He looked down at the mug and dropped it when he saw a cockroach. The splattering of the porcelain made Xiumin poke his head out of the fridge. He was muching on a dumpling when a he felt a tickly, rough feeling on his feet.

He looked at his feet and squealed, kicking the cockroach away. It flew on Kris' hair and immediately, Kris shoo it away. He pointed at the cockroach and angrily said, "Get away, you pest!" He walked away, annoyed.

Lay was about to get out of the room when he saw Kris' annoyed face. He asked, "Why the face?" Kris turned around and pointed outside. "That freaking cockroach flew on my hair!" Kris slumped himself on his bed and started biting the blanket in annoyance. Lay chuckled and went out when a small cockroach started flying around.

He squealed, "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeep!" And went back in, closing the door shut.

Kris stopped biting but continued again.

Meanwhile, D.O was almost done with the big cockroach when a small one flew on his back. He started running around and dropped his broom. He can kill cockroaches but he gets weak when it sticks to him.

Suddenly, Manager hyung came in from SM and saw D.O running around in a horrified look. Manager hyung sighed and grabbed the broom, flicking the small cockroach and splattering it when it was finally on the floor.

D.O had his poker face on and walked inside his and Kai's room, looking down with a blank, expressionless look.

And finally, EXO's dorm was at peace again.

Manager hyung sighed at the sight of the broken porcelain pieces on the floor. "Xiumin." he sternly called. He was staring at the back of Xiumin's munching figure.

Xiumin jumped at the sound of the manager's stern voice. He stood up and threw the remaining food at the trash bin. "Yes, hyung?" he asked innocently.

Manager hyung pointed at the broken procelain pieces. "Clean that up. I'm going to bed."

With a pout, Xiumin lazily grabbed the small broom and a dust pan. He cleaned the broken pieces.

The End