Angel's Story

ELVIS (An Angel's Story)

What’s gotten into me? I have gone crazy – I can’t breathe and my body’s in shock – it’s electrifying

(Your P.O.V)

I'm just an angel .... my mission is to make the coldest man on earth to fall in love. Kris Wu is his name. He is the total package a woman could ask for, but he didn't smile often or going out on dates often. This is my job, to make him falling in love. But in the end, i was the one who fallen for him. I knew from the start that an angel and a human can't fall in love with each other. If it's happened, the angel will be tortured in a room where she/he can't wakes up until a certain time. I remember, my friend named Yunaria acctually a thousand years old older than me but she made a mistake by falling for a human.The comittee punished her by trapping her and made her sleep in the room i talked about earlier. 

I stared at his back facing me. He only focused in his works and reports. I sighed and walked to the kitchen. Preparing for dinner. I cut the vagatbles but i stopped when i felt a hand on my head. Playing with my hair, i looked at the figure beside me. Kris already finished his work i guess. 

"Kris, can you sit? i'm making our dinner here" somehow, i feel like his personal maid. But what can i do? I care for him. Before i came he only eat instant foods. 

"Yes, ____." he walked to the dining table behind me. 

Minutes passed, i made Kimchi Soup and dumplings for him. I put the food on the dining table. Kris gladly took the rice and eat it. It's the time .... when i asked him if there's someone he likes so i can put them up together. After all i only have 3 days left. 

"Kris .." i said. He looked up from his food to me. 

"Do you like someone right now?" his gaze softened and he swallowed his food before answering. 

"Yes, i like someone" Kris stared at his fingers. 

"Is she close to you?" i asked again. 

"Yes, she is" he smiled to himself. This is the first time i saw him smiling lika that. I guess, he love her so much.

"Oh, okay" i continued. 

I'm positive that i will follow him to his office. Maybe the one he likes is one of his friends at work? 

--- 

Today is the last day, I already made a research about him. All of the females in his workplace had a crush on him. It's gonna be hard to pick one. I make myself dissapeared for the day and followed him to his office. Yes, angels have abilities like this. I stalked him everywhere he goes, except bathroom of course. 

Now, i sat on the sofa in his office, staring at him. As always, he's a work-a-holic guy. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. The door revealing a beautiful woman, she is just like an angel. 

"Seohyun,What's wrong?"  Kris asked the girl. 

"Uhm, i just want you to take this present" the girl handed him a blue box. 

"Oh ... thanks...." he took the box from the girl's hand. His tone was a nervous tone, i knew it. He likes her. 

"See You" she ran off. 

Kris stared at the box, then he opened his drawer and took out a red box. He opened it and i saw a ring. It seems like Kris is going to confess to her. 

I felt my heart stabbed. The pain was unbearable but what can i do? I can't falling in love with him. It's forbidden. 

I continued to looked at him. 'Goodbye Kris' i thought to myself.

---

(Narator P.O.V) 

____ looked at the sky above her. She was ready to leave earth after knowing that Kris already falling in love. A tear escaped her eyes. She wiped it before she spread her wings and dashed of to the sky. 

On the other hand, Kris just got home from work. He had a bouquet in his left hand and the red box on the right hand. Honestly, Kris already falling in love with ____ since the first time he saw her. When he asked who she is, she just said she was an angel and yes he admited it.  

Kris knocked ____'s bedroom door. 

"____..." No response. 

"____-ah?" no response. Kris grew panic and tried to opened the door. It's unlocked. He turned the doorknob and found her bedroom already empty, like no one was there. The only difference was a letter on the study table. 

He opened the letter and tears slowly forming in his eyes. 

Dear, Kris 

Hello, Kris. If you found this letter, that means i am already gone from this world. Not in the mean dead but i left this world. My mission is already complete, you finally in love with that Seohyun girl. Congratulations!. To be honest, i wanted to tell something to you. Just three words, I Love You. I've been in love with you, maybe you don't like me back right? I'm sure right now you are laughing. But Kris, our love is forbbiden so i can't be with you even though you love me back. I thought about this and i make a song for you, it's not complete yet, i hope you like it ^^

 

What’s gotten into me? I have gone crazy – I can’t breathe and my body’s in shock – it’s electrifying
I hear the footsteps, click clack click clack, more and more louder, click clack click clack
Look look look baby, I I I’ve fallen so deep into you
Hyu hyu hyu baby ha ha ha hold me hold me now
Click clack click clack – to me, click clack click clack – come to me

Shalalalala Shalow Shalow, say my name
Shalalalala Shalow Shalow, shall I put a spell on you?

 

Can you do a favor for me? Please be happy with Seohyun ... you will make a good couple together. 

Goodbye and Be happy

From your pabo angel, 

 

____ 

Kris held the letter to where his heart located and let out a heartbreaking scream. 

" ____!! Comeback!! I love you, i love you! i don't care if the heavens will offend us, i just want to be with you ____!!! Please comeback to me!!!" His tears didn't seem to stop.  He was too late if he confessed his love sooner for her, it wouldn't be like this. He regretted it.

 

Without his knowing, A light at the corner of the room stared at him for a while before dissapearing from the sight. 

--- 

This is my first fic hope you like it! and if you want to know Yuniaria it's her photo!

\

I know this fic is kinda off from the tittle but yeah....here it is.