That Mysterious Life

My Life is a Full Turn

The yellow car was going at full speed, always careful that the woman in the black car is not given that they followed it.

Tiffany was inside the yellow car, she was very determined, she wanted to continue following her mother's car, Tiffany was looking at the window; she was a little nervous when they passed along of restaurants, shops and apartment buildings, they began to enter a residential area where there were walls of plants and mansions.

The black car stopped in the area's largest mansion, the entrance had a booth with a man who had a black suit and black sunglasses

-UWA ~ ~, it seems that there are a lot of  security  there - Tiffany thought

-MMM… Miss, Do you want to leave it here or prefer that we go to the mansion?-asked the taxi driver a little restless

-N..! - Tiffany almost scream but it contained – No… Its fine here sir.

Tiffany pay to the taxi driver and watch for two mansions of distance to her mother...

Her mother down the lenses and the man of the booth smiled at her and greeted her kindly, letting her pass.

-Omo.. .and now how am I suppose to enter? - Tiffany thought a little discouraged giving the half-turn slowly – No!, is too late to go back.

Soon a pair of black vans appeared within them had waitresses costume girls, they  stopped and the man of the booth was very different from when it was before. He was very serious and gave an aura of dangerous. The man of the booth asked them something and they entered, but the last truck dropped something.

Tiffany thought it was her chance, She walk quickly and when ,when she was close of the booth she pick up the paper. She read it and it said:

Permission to enter 01/12/12

Authorized by: Ms. Hwang Firma: xxxxx

- I suppose that my mom is an important person here - Tiffany whisper very high

- Who's there?- The man of the booth said with a very deep voice.

Tiffany got up quickly by the scare and she felt that her heart stopped. She was on backwards and the  man of the booth couldn’t see it.

- What do you want Miss? - said the Lord with a very threatening voice

-Aaaa...-Tiffany was very nervous - I sorry...

-Ah clear, excuse me miss Can you give me the paper?-the man of the booth stretched out his hand so that she can give the paper.

Tiffany give it to him and he began to inspect in detail until the step by a small typewriter.

- It seems that it is very late, but I understand it was freshly out of study - the voice of the Lord change radically, seemed more friendly and look it at she from head to toe - will be better if you go and change your clothes.

-Ne ~ ~, thank you very much - Tiffany wave to say goodbye, She was more relaxed.

The man of the booth pressed a button and the great gate opened, Tiffany was amazed, the mansion was very large. It Had a giant swimming pool in the Center, was beautiful and also had a large beautiful garden, everything was decorated as if for a party. People were walking like rush, fixing and serving.

Tiffany began to approach the mansion, wanted to enter by the door, but when she hear voices ran to the back of the House, it was like a Deja-vu she felt that this happened. Suddenly it hear other voices and she hid in some bushes...

-Look, there is nothing what worry , everything is under control - a guy with black suit and brown hair appeared

-Sure - said the other boy higher than the other, also had a suit and his hair was short and dark-brown - if you think that disappear a whole week and forget that these is in your charge, I mean just the event – He chuckle a little.

-Don't forget, There were just only 6 days - The first boy said

-Ah! So because of that '6 days' you called just one hour ago to ask to come the catering, and decorators? - said the second guy a little annoyed.

While there was a great silence, Tiffany felt as if something was climbed by her arm. They were in back, when suddenly the bushes began to move.

-Omg, this can't be happening to me...AHHHHHH... is a bug... nooooo - Tiffany thought swaying in the Bush.

The two boys turned around, they looked firmly the shrubs and felt a little confused because at that site is inhabited by any wild animal.  

-Go out there!-said the first guy with a threatening tone

-Oh no, what do I do?-Tiffany whisper covering her eyes

- First of all... is there anyone there?-the second boy wonder.

-Y-y-yes.- Tiffany responded with trembling voice.

- Can you get out there, please?- The second boy said peacefully.

-... – Tiffany stayed there, thinking if it was a good idea to get out.

-Aish! Get out there already! Siwon you are so kind, that can be a... - the first guy burst of fury.

-I-I -a-am sorry - said Tiffany waving, after get out rapidly of shrubs.

-Just is a studen...-the guy who seemed to be called Siwon stay staring without saying anything more.

-Hahahahahaha, this is amazing, this time they have fallen very low - said the first guy - send a girl dressed as a student to enter, what's nex a teacher?

- The truth...-Tiffany tried to explain what she was doing there but in a low voice.

-What? You are not a girl? …Hahahahahaha - the first guy was being too irritating for Tiffany – But… hey, leaving aside the jokes, Why did they send  you?

- I... - Tiffany didn't know of what they talked about, She was thinking a good response.

- You kitty if you don’t plan to speak, you want me to make you speak with strength, you know I would do that gladly - the first guy said with a touch of malice in his tone and his face was  few inches from her.

- I  don't know what are you talking about!- said Tiffany very irritated and a little scary - I am here to see my mot...

- Left she alone, Donghae – Siwon cut him and he turned around.

-Ya!, that's wrong? This girl can be very dangerous! -The boy called Donghae was about to explode.

- Seriously? Look at her…she have a face of not killing a fly - said a little harassed Siwon - also don't you have an event to host?

-Dam, I forget - Donghae change completely and  showed a little calm - just for once I will let you go.. .and don't forget to tell your boss that I will take care of him later.

-Umm this guy follows with that, it will be better not to contradict it or it will be dangerous – Tiffany thought while weakly nodded his head.

The guy called Donghae was very fast since they still missing to do many things to prepare, while the other boy Siwon stayed standing with a serene expression. Tiffany didn't know what to do, she just stayed looking at him for a long time, when suddenly Siwon started walking slowly.

-You better get home and be more careful, don’t let anyone see you - Siwon look over his shoulder and walked until it disappeared.

Tiffany was very scared it was still stood there without saying anything as if had frozen it those people, she never can imagine that something like these could happen. Then she hear some voices close to and she recalled what he said, the boy named Siwon: You better get home and be more careful, don’t let anyone see you...

He had reason if someone saw her, she might be treat it in the same way as that boy Donghae. He clean her skirt and began to run away from there, she was hiding in the bushes so anyone to perceive it, she went directly to the door, thank God that was open. She came out very slowly and then started running, a few minutes later realized that it was useless to keep running because it was away from the mansion, stopped at a corner where were cars to take a taxi.

It was very dark but Tiffany is not afraid, not so much as she had felt when  was in the mansion, but what would have pass if she didn’t follow her mother, perhaps reading books, doing homework, review classes.

-It's true, nothing interesting unless would don’t feel that my life was in danger - Tiffany thought while a taxi stopped in front of her.

Tiffany got in the car and gave the address of her home to be able to leave, Tiffany kept her head on the glass of the car looking at everything the car was leaving behind.

The car stopped and she pay the driver, left the car.

Tiffany still was thoughtful for what had happened. She go to the apartment ,went up in the elevator and pushed the button that said 4.

- Maybe Keroro is very hungry and destroyed throughout the room by not feed him - Tiffany thought while  let out a small laugh.

The doors opened and she came out of the elevator, walked directly to her apartment, taking the keys from her pocket. She opened the door and found the Keroro sleeping.

-It is a relief that the House is intact, because I don’t have enough energy to arrange your disaster Keroro - Tiffany let out a sigh of relief and turned to the kitchen. A box that said food for cats, opened

She served food to Keroro. I call him and Keroro in a skip without saying hello to Tiffany, like it always did, went directly into his food.

Tiffany smiled and went to her room, took a shower and moved into their printed polo Star Pink paste with pink shorts.

-Is very rare of this of the 2 boys, Has my mom a relationship with them?, one was very violent, but the other was very peaceful. Them as different people are perhaps like me and Jessica - Tiffany dropped a yawn and I snuggle sleep - better that and don’t think about that, tomorrow is a new day.

The next day Tiffany as usual got up, took a shower, enroll to go to school, ate breakfast and food Keroro. This time no were dismissed from her mother because she felt some remorse for it yesterday and was to forget everything and follow her life as always.

Went to school listening to music since she did not want anything from what step the previous day pass on her head, her hearing aid were pink with silver glitter. She arrived and began the classes normally. But unfortunately she couldn’t forget the day before so she recalled every moment that happened in the mansion, had staring the teacher but not paying attention, suddenly the hand of Jessica shook her arm secretly.

-Fany - Jessica whispered to her slowly.

Tiffany flicker sometimes and looked it all the lounge by the professor. Unfortunately the voice it was too noisy especially when they surprised her.

-Yes?! - Tiffany said with her very high tone of voice.

-Miss Hwang what’s the answer to the question? - very serious teacher, had a book in his hand.

-A......I - Tiffany had no idea of what should respond to that too strict Professor.

-It’s 3 ^ 2 - Jessica whisper so only she can hear it.

- I'm waiting, we don't have all the class- said the Professor a bit irritated.

- The answer is and 3 ^ 2 - Tiffany said a little scared, giving  a small look at Jessica.

-Very well Miss Hwang. But for the next be more concentrate, it seems strange to me that you are spacing out.

-Yes teacher - Tiffany look at Jessica and gave a silent thank you with signs and  Jessica smiled.

The class followed until the doorbell rang and everyone came out Jessica and Tiffany walked out, Jessica told her many things but Tiffany wasn’t paying any attention only looked at the floor.

-YAH! - Jessica scared Tiffany screaming - Are listening to me or I am just talking to the wall?

- Sorry Jess - Tiffany look at her with a puppy face.

-Aish Tiffany, there is something strange to you today, you feel good?-Jessica look at raising an eyebrow and crossing arms

- Don’t worry - Tiffany hidden her depression by those memories with a faint smile.

-*Sigh*...OK - certainly there is something I must tell you is secret, should  I go to your House to tell you it? -Jessica is too excited.

-It’s about Jay...?-Tiffany back to normal.

-Shhhh, I said that it was secret - Jessica do a sign of silence - well the truth is that... OMO! Why there are so many people in the gate?

- What? - Tiffany stood on the tips of her toes to see between all these girls - it must be a person selling Accessories, come on!-Tiffany pull  Jessica’s arm.

Tiffany loves accessories is her only weakness, but she was disappointed when Jessica managed to see well.

-Look is not a man who sells accessories, is a guy very handsome don't you think Fany?-Jessica dropped a smile toward the boy.

-Mmm... who is... - suddenly through the mind of Tiffany step a Flashback, was the guy number 1, the boy with brown hair and black suit, of rude attitude which wanted to do her harm. If not it wrong was Donghae...

-Mmm? I beg your pardon? - Jessica look confused

Donghae had a leather jacket and sunglasses, he was stood ,looking around, it were many girls. Soon stop and  look where Tiffany and take of the sun glasses.

- I Found you - Donghae whispered with a mischievous smile.