My beginning

My Life is a Full Turn

A normal night in Seoul, in a large room, there is a TV last model. But it is on the opposite is always off, well most of the time, because the owner of the department spends all night at work and on the day sleeping.The daughter of the owner of the apartment as always read her notes from school, not because she is very applied actually gets bored easily with variety shows that go through the TV last model, who bought his mother for not get bored, whether for this reason the TV is always off.

The daughter of the owner of the apartment is called Tiffany Hwang but her friends call her Fany, she is always in the 1st place at her school, never go out because she doesn’t like to ask permission from her mom, only bothers her a little to talk with her mother, maybe is for what happened when she was a kid, anyway.

- It's 11:30 pm-Tiffany yawn watching her wristwatch pink
- I think it will not come back to bed early - Thought out loud and went to brush her teeth, once it was finished and her cat followed to the bed.

And it's true because her mom stays up late at night on the job since she can remember, but she remember a little. As a child remembers having followed up her job because she was curious, and she didn’t know what her job was, but after that no more.

It's 3:00 AM and suddenly a black car with tinted windows is parked in a luxury apartment, is where Tiffany lives. Suddenly a woman with dark glasses and a black coat gets out.
- Can I have your key - Says the guard
- Sure and park it where ever - Tells the mystery woman

The guard nods and the woman goes to the elevator when suddenly receives a call.

- Hello? Sorry but we will discuss this issue further - responds a little angry and hangs her cell.

The woman gets on the elevator and reaches the 4th floor where , she walk slowly to the apartment 120, takes her keys and opens the door. As apartment is dark, she turn on just the lamp. As she rolled over, looks at the table where some cookies, a thermos, a cup and a note that says: Do not forget to eat something before bed-Tiffany J. That woman is Tiffany's mom.
She start walking without much noise and slowly opened the bedroom door of Tiffany, enters and kisses her on the head.

- Sorry for worrying much you…Fany – Her mom Whispers while smiles.

The morning alarm clock rings at 7:00 AM, Tiffany wakes up slowly and off the clock.
- Morning keroro - Tiffany talks to her cat while watching her window - Apparently this will be an ordinary day.

Immediately rises and prepares to go to school. When she finish breakfast ready and make stops in her mother's room is next to her room. Open the door slowly.

- Goodbye mom, have a good day .. or night - Tiffany says goodbye from the door softly.
Close the door of his room softly and heads for the door.
- Goodbye Keroro, don’t do mischief while I'm gone - Tiffany says goodbye to her beloved cat.
- Meow - says keroro

Keroro is her cat, because she loves it since someone very dear to her gift it. Tiffany leaves the apartment and starts walking quietly with her uniform is a white shirt with blue vest and skirt is red with stripes, she will walk because her school is very close to home and apart is 7:30 AM and the check in time is until 8:00 AM.
While she is walking starts thinking in her dream ... she is very smalland she is hiding from someone, there are huge mansion and she gets a bush, when suddenly she is discovered by an old man in fancy clothes.


- Fany!!! – Someone start screaming in her dream
- Fany! - A Tiffany is made known that voice but where?

- Fany areyou fantasizing again? - Says a blonde girl with a big smile
- OH! Jessica,it was you, I thought ... well forget it - Sigh Tiffany.
-
Don’t tell me that you are like this for that dream, again? Fany stop worrying so much just a dream does not mean it has passed - Jessica said giving her  a blow on the head.
- You're right, don’t mind me I'm a silly girl - Tiffany began to rub the head
-
Speaking of silly, when you think about saying yes to Wooyoung oppa - Jessica started walking while talking.
- What do you mean? - Tiffany frowned
-
Well it's been days since he flirts you and your nothing - Jessica stared at her - Omo! or didn’t you notice
- Yah! Stop talking nonsense he is a good friend and I don’t think that he was flirting me - Tiffany became serious to say.
-
HAHAHAHAHA, Fany you're very slow but fine then do not tell me I was right - Jessica showed her ice face .
Tiffany and Jessica met in kindergarten, all children were afraid because Jessica thought she was bad, because it always seemed grumpy but that was her way of being. One day Tiffany went to the bathroom and found Jessica crying.


START OF FLASH BACK
- UWAHH - Jessica tried not to mourn
- Hello ... is anybody there? - Tiffany was very scared
-
* Sniff * Go not bother me * Sniff * - Jessica sobbed
- Are you okay? - Tiffany became concerned
- I told you to go! - And Jessica came face drenched in tears
- You are Jessica! - Tiffany was surprised to see it - but why you're crying.
- None of your importance also I dont know who are you ?and we are not even friends ....... - Before she can finish  Tiffany hug her
- What the ...-Jessica was left speechless
- You're right, maybe we're not friends but I care because you're my classmate, I'm Tiffany and I want to be your friend!! - Tiffany hugged her harder.
- You're suffocating - Tifany released her and Jessica took a deep breath – Are you serious?
- What? - Tiffany wonder
-
You want to be my first frie... I mean my friend - Jessica Whisper
- Yeahhhh - Tiffany showed her eye smile – I always wanted to be because I thought you were cool
- Yay - Jessica's big hug, jumping and smiling - From now on you will be my best friend.
- Cough ... Sica these suffocating me - Tiffany began to turn purple.
- Sorry - Jessica released her.
- Thank you ... after all you're not an Ice Princess - Tiffany whispered and ran.
- WHAT?! Hey come back here - Jessica was laughing behind her

THE END OF FLASH BACK

The teacher at the school where Tiffany and Jessica are studying, began to deliver exams.
- Guys I'm very pleased with the results - the teacher give students leaves - But as always there is only one person who seems to care about your future ... Congratulations Miss Hwang
The teacher  gived her exam to Tiffany that said 100/100, Jessica sitting beside her nodded greetings.
- Miss Jessica almost does it again - The teacher  give her exam that said 99/100.
Suddenly the bell rings and Jessica rushes to Tiffany site, with consideration by the hand and began to compare the results.
- I don’t understand - Jessica starts to get frustrated - always roll a point more than me.
- Maybe because I don’t think about things like dating Wooyoung-ssi - Tiffany said sarcastically.

- Yah! I'm your friend and I care about you because you don’t do - Jessica stuck her tongue out.
- I leave this topic, makes me a little uncomfortable - Tiffany grabbed her backpack and left
- What? Did you like Wooyoung? - Jessica reached out and told surprised
- No, it's just that I don’t like that people misunderstand us and unless my best friend - Tiffany looked a little frustrated.
- Ah .. you're right, is that I've been watching a drama and ... - Jessica began to see below.
- Do not be a liar, I'm your best friend and I know you like Jay - Tiffany cross her arms - and you bothering me with wooyoung for to confuse ..
- Fany.. Shh!-Jessica covered - Here they come

Just then Jay, Wooyoung and Nichkhun passed, when they saw the Tiffany and Jessica waved and continued their journey.
- How did you know? - Tiffany Jessica asked as she stared at Jay
- What? - Tiffany replied
- Of Jay - Jessica stop stared to see Tiffany
- Well maybe I'm slow but not blind - Tiffany showed her eye smile to Jessica - Come before it gets too late.
Jessica and Tiffany started walking together toward their homes, began to talk about Jay. They reached a corner, Jessica had to go over there and said goodbye.
Tiffany started walking thinking I should go home preparing food, feed Keroro, do some cleaning. When she gets to the corner where her apartment was located, found a very peculiar scene .. her mother was out of the garage in her car. Tiffany was very surprised because it was 3:15 pm, her mother never went out at that time, maybe she was late. Tiffany suddenly stopped.
- Perhaps I could follow her - Tiffany thought - Better not, well I have to feed Keroro.
Tiffany started walking toward the apartment when suddenly the car stopped at the red light, she stopped again.
- This is a great opportunity - Tiffany turned around and call the nearest taxi, climbed and what  she said changed her life - Please follow that car…