The fight!

The Guardian Angels

Tao's POV

Last night when I was sitting in my room I felt like someone or something was there, it was crazy. Maybe I was just paranoid? But then as I lay there in my bed I felt something touch my forehead. It was the wirdest thing ever. maybe all the press on me was driving me crazy?

Today I was going to do a photoshoot with a guy called Jonghyun, he was a real player, he was from a group called SHINee, the gruop was alright but Jonghyun wasn't. Once when I was talking to one of his gruop members he pushed me away saying "Stay away from him your punk". He was so rude.

So back to the photoshoot, I was going there by myself, alot of other people would be there too but I didn't realy enyoy the feeling of stading there like a model smling or pose in weird possitions.

I left the house and arrived in time. People where running

everywhere with make up and clothes, people where yelling and calling for help,  they just looked like chickens without heads running around.

My stylist fixed my clothes and my makeupartits fixed the hair and my make-up, *Yeah I'm a guy and I need make-up*

I was ready to go , on my way to pose infront of the camera I ran into my biggest nightmare, J

onghyun.

"Watch where you going fat-". He yelled. He had a girl behind him, his stylist, she looked shocked, then she blushed and looked away.

I didn't say anything at Jonghyun, I just rolled my eyes.

"Excuse me!". I said to Jonghyun who stood in my way as I tried to pass by again. I didn't want to talk to him.

"You little punk! Aren't you going to Apologize to me?". He continued with the same angry voice.

I dind't answear him. Hell no I was going to apologize after he called me fat-! I'm not even fat, I'm totally skinny!

"Hello!!?? Are you deaf now or what?". Jonghyun said and try to shake me. HELL NO, He can't touch me!

"Don't touch me!". I said and pulled away from him.

"Wow, you can talk!". He grinned evilish.

"Yeah I noticed you don't have a problem with talking either. Now move!". I said in a normal tone. I was trying to control my anger.

"What do you mean by that?". He asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Figure it out Big Boy". I said and went pass him at the same time as I bomped my arm against his.

"Now you're death!". I heard Jonghyun say and felt his hand on my shoulder turning me towards him.

 

Kris POV

Jonghyun and Tao didn't like eachother very much. Key, who was Jonghyuns Guardian told me they kind of hated eachother becayuse of Jonghyuns temper. I noticed it when they bumped into eachother.

"I hope we can be friends though they don't really like eachother". Key said as we where watching the guys fight.  They have started by just push eachother hard, then they began to fight with their fists. We couldn't do anything about the fight so we where just watching.

" Why don't they like eachother?". I asked Key.

"Cuz Jonghyun has a bad temper and he is very mean to Tao, cuz people compare them much, they say Tao is a younger version of Jjong and that he might take his place". Key simply said as he had repeted that 100 times before.

I nodded.

"I hope we can be friends too". I said. I didn't want to fight with another guardian  and get into trouble plus Key was a nice guy.

He smiled.

" 10 AD(Angel Dollars) on Jonghyun". I grinned.

" Not fair, He's sure gonna win". Key laughed but accepted the bet.

As I guessed Jonghyun won cuz Tao gave up. I got ten AD from Key.

They guys was supposed to take the photoshoot together but they started fighting even more when they found out by the stylist who yelled: "Stop fighting, you two are gonna take photo together, you don't wanna have a blackeye on the photo!". Stupid Stylist

So they didn't take any photos at all, insteed Tao was sent to the hospital to fix some wounds he got on the face.

"See you around". Key smiled and I wawed at him as I followed Tao to the hospital.

 

While Tao was sitting on a hospital bed waiting for a doctor to come I went around in the room. I didn't like hospitals, they creeped me out.

"God Tao, what's wrong with you?". I murmured and sat down on a chair in the room next to the bed. Tao eyes opened from being closed by the pain.

"You know. You should work out more, Jonghyun could need a round. Look at your face now!". I said and poked at Tao's wound.

"Damn it!! It hurts!". He yelled.

"Really?". I said sarcaistic.

"I'm going crazy!!!". He said. Crazy? Why? Bacause of the pain?

"Don't be such a baby! You're a man! I think I'm crazy for talking to someone who can't even hear me". I kept talking to myself.

" I feel you around, why can't you show yourself?". Tao said like he was talking to someone.

Was he talking to me? How? Maybe he is going crazy?

"Touch me again if you can hear me. I feel your presence". He said looking out in the room, not really seing me. Just to be 100 % sure he was talking to me I reached out a hand and touched his cheek.

Tao's widened. He put his hand on mine. I pulled away quickly.

" I felt you! You can hear me!". Tao said with a loud voice. I wasn't sure if he was happy or scared.

"Impossible.." I whispered

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I know!! I't has been forever sence I updated and I I'm really sorry but I can't explain why I haven't updated. Just trust me I couldn't!

I hope you liked it! I'll post up another chapter very soon! And I'm sorry again for making you wait! Plase forgive me!<3

 

tumblr_mbfemyqpEC1r36hato1_1280.jpg