chapter 2 !!

The Guardian Angels

Kris's POV
I had been kicked from the job as Luhans Guardian Angel when one day Luhan was in a store buying thing and a robber with a gun came in threatning to kill  everybody if he didn't get some money.  The boss of the store was to shocked to say or do anything. Lilly who came into the store screamed when she saw the man with the gun. He was just about to shoot her when both Luhan and I runned to save her. I saved her, but Luhan got shot in the arm as we both thrown ourself infront of her.
My Master a.k.a God was very angry at me. He told me that I was not allowed to interfear with someone elses life, only Luhans, Because I was HIS guardian Angel and not Lillys. I knew that, but what else could I do? Let her die?
He gave me black wings insted of white. I didn't really care, I didn't like those rules he made up. I wanted to save her, but I shouldn't have done it like that. Luhan was my bestfriend and I prefered to safe Lilly insted of him. I was a bad friend. Luhan would never forgive me for that.

So My Master sent me to be someone else Guardian, and this time it was a Guy. He lived in korea to but far away from Luhan and Lilly. I didn't know him but all I knew was that he was kind of famous and that his name was Tao.
First when I arrived at Tao's house I wasn't suprissed, he was famous and lived in a big manssion, so I expected something like that. His room was almost as big as the living room, and all room where at that sides, but the living room was the biggest room in the whole mansion. Tao was of course in his room singing. I entered his room after looking around in the big mansion.
Tao was sitting in his bed with a guitar in his lap and a note book in his hands. He had blackhair, a white t-shirt and black tight jeans. I walked closer to see his face.
"Wow". I said when I saw Tao's beautiful face. He was really handsome.
"You're very handsome I must say". I said talking to myself. Tao freezed at looked up, like he had heard me. It felt like he could see right in me, but then I remembered that he couldn't see or hear me.
Tao looked around in the room. I got nervous.
"Weird". He said. His voice was magical. It was deep and y. I bit my lip. He was perfect.
"Wait what? Did I just think that? Wasn't I just mad?!". I said talking to myself again. I sat down on Taos big bed in the other end.
Tao continued to read his notes. Then he started to play and sing. His voice was wonderful, he sure could sing.
So I watched how Tao sang and played till it was time for dinner, when his butler came to get him. I watched him eat with his family and later watched him go up to his room and read a book. He was so cute I couldn't stop looking at him.
When he was about to sleep I sat down next to him and kissed his forehead.
"I'll be watching over you Tao, don't worry". I whispered.
Tao opened his eyes and put his hand on his forehead.
"I swear I felt that". He said. What? How could he feel that?
That was impossible, Right?

Keys POV
Jonghyun was talking to his girlfriend on his phone, she wasn't really his girlfriend but they talked to eachother like they where dating. Not that I was jelous....or maybe a little. I had been Jonghyuns Guardian Angel for a very long time, 5 years or something, and I loved him very much. Sometimes I thought that he could feel that I was there hugging him, brushing away his tears with kisses when he was down. And it was painful not having the possibility to let him know that I was watching over him. This feeling I had towards him was not really forbidden but The Master said that it's not good for a Guardian to fall in love with his human, he can't develop feeling. It just ends bad. And if you do The Master gives you another human to guard. So I'm doing everything I can to hide my feelings for Jonghyun. I really want to stay as his Guardian.
I've heard rumors about Leeteuk, one of the guardians, that he had tried to comunicate with their human. When The Master found out they gave him another human. Ooor Leeteuk, he really liked his previous human.
So it's painful watching Jonghyun talk to that bimbo girl every 5 minutes.
Tomorrow we all Guardians have a meeting, we have meetings every 2 mounths and talkes about our human and how everything is going. Then The Master gives us some news. The meeting are very boring and most of us don't really listen. Kris, is one of the Guardians with black wings, he never really comes to the meetings. No one really wan'ts the black wingers to come but  a few of them comes.  If you have black wings you're listed as a bad Angel, not really bad but you're not the kind one. And Kris didn't do his job and got his human almost killed before time, so they listed him as a black winger for not being careful.  I have never really met him in person, but I will tomorrow when Jonghyun is going to work and Kris's human Tao is going to be there.
I hope everything goes smooth, because Jonghyun wasn't really a big fan of Tao, they kind of hated eachother.