rgfuieg

Forbidden Love

Key saw a new message..from who? 

Key was about to move his finger...Finally Jonghyun...Im ma see your secrets........

 

 

 

 

 

 

MInho suddenly saw Key with the phone...OMG~ Cannot be...He raised up quickly and pulled the phone away from Key...

Key was holding the phone tightly...Not letting Minho to take it..

"Why minho?

"Kibum ah~ This is not your phone! Respect Jonghyun hyung's privacy PLEASE!"

"MInho please....I just want to see once..."

"NO!"

Key made the unhappy face "Fine~" Then walked back to his room..

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, manager hyung and JOnghyun were on their way to Sekyung's house...Finally they arrived..Jonghyun wore a mask,then walked into the lift....To level 16.

"Jonghyun....You must be back before morning...I trust you...Promise me don't do anything to Sekyung ok?"

"Hyung..don't worry...I'll be back soon.."

"Bye..."

 

Jonghyun was in front of Sekyung's apartment...He took a deep breath....

*ding dong*

"I'm coming" Sekyung voice from the inside.

"Come in..."

Jonghyun was surpirsed at how beautiful Sekyung is when she even has no make-up on...

"Sit..I'll get you some tea.."

"I want wine.."

"WINE?" Sekyung was surpised...Wondering whether she should get...Since he's a guy...SHe's a girl...If he got drunk...What would happen?

"I'm having many feelings now...I need wine to make me forget everything..."

"OK...Sure~"

 

Sekyung placed the bottle of wine on the table...

"Jonghyun ssi...What made you so upset?"

Jonghyun drunk a few drops "You know...I feel I'm an unresponsible man~ I feel I can't even protect the one I love.."

THE ONE HE LOVES? HE ALREADY HAS?

"Does that person love you?"

"I don't know...But I can't...I mean...i can..t" Jonghyun was crying now...

OMOMOM..HE WAS CRYING..

"Jjong.."

"Sekyung ah~ Even though that person feels the same way like i do...We don't even mean to be in the end...You know..I have so many things to worry about...Before I decided to sign a contract,I already knew that I must live for my fans,for music...Not for myself....I can't.." The tears rolled down on Jonghyun's cheek...Make him hard to talk....

MY HEART HURTS! JONGHYUN SSI...ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME?

Jonghyun poured the alcohol into his mouth...He drunk a lot...Sekyung just watching him..

"Stop drinking Jjong...You still had schedule tomorrow..." Sekyung grabbed Jonghyun's arm to stop him...

"I don't care...Drinking makes me feel good"

Sekyung just sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Break time ended =.= Sorry for a lame chapter ~ Bye guys