Kim Kibunm

Forbidden Love

Jonghyun walked into the room...Minho was reading a book,lying on the bed...

Jonghyun threw himself on the bed...All he needs now is just a deep sleep.

Sudden;y his phone was ringing....Oh....New message from Sekyung...

"Jonghyun ah~ You may have known about Taemin's confession..Why?"

"Sekyung....I dont know what to say now.....I'm sorry..."

"What's wrong with you? You make me worried.." She texted back

"I don't know...I'm really out of my mind now...."

"Did my message disturb you? I'm sorry..."

"Sekyung ah~ Let's go out now...."

"NOW?"

"Yes....I need someone who can comfort me.."

"Is it OK? It's nearly 1 am now.."

"Yes...I'm allowed to...." Jonghyun said

"Let's meet at my house then....Going to coffee shop would get caught easily..."

 

Jonghyun stood up...He took off his shirt...Revealing a y back...WOW~

"Hyung...where are you going?"

"I go to meet Sekyung..."

"NO! HYUNG! YOU CANT" Minho grabbed Jonghyun's arm as tight as he could

"Minho ah! Let go of my hand!"

"NO! YOU CANT GO!" Minho said strongly.

"Why can't I Minho-ssi?" Jjong looked at Minho annoyingly

"What if you got caught? Eveyone would take Taemin as a LIAR!" Minho was mad

"But did you forget why Taemin do that?" "WHY?" "Because he wants me to LOVE her!!!"

MInho said nothing

"NOw just let go of me!" Jjong said while trying to pull his arm away from Minho.

"Be careful! I won't forgive you If you get caught!"

"I won't!"

MInho looked at Jjong stepping out of thwe room but inside him was burning with nervousnes....He felt uneasy about this..

 

*ddok ddok ddok*

"Hyung...it's me!" Jonghyun knocked on manager hyung's room door

"Come in!"

"Hyung...can I go out now...with Sekyung?"

"NOW?"

"Yes!"

"Ok....Let me say this...I would let you go out with her...Unless you stay away from Key....Dont ever talk to him...Ignore him! Or do something that hurt him!" MH said/

WHAT? HURTING KIBUM? IGNORE KIBUM? STAY AWAY FROM KIBUM? NOOOOO! :(

"Why is Key in this situation?" Jonghyun asked

"You yourself know the most...There's no need for me to spit it out!"

"OK...I confess it...I LIKE KIBUM! But how do you know?"

"You guys are so obvious...Only idiots don't know...Hahahah" MH laughed.

"Then you want me to come to her? So that I would stay away from him?"

"YES!" "But remember...Never tell Key about you going out with her...I don't know what he would do if he knows about that.."

"Sure...He won't know..."

"Do you like Sekyung?"

"I'm just interested in her...We have met for a short time...We need long time to know more about each of us.."

"Good...Treat her well...If you dare to make her cry...You'll pay for that!" MH said

HUH? JONGHYUN WONDERED

"You know her?"

"Of course I do...She's sister!"

"SISTER? But how? Her surname is Shin...While yours is Yoon?"

"It's a long story...But she never has a single day full of happiness since she was born....She doesn't have a perfect family...She sacrificed her teenage life to enter celebrity's world...Then she just keeps working without resting...I'm always sticking with you guys...I don't really have time for her.."

"So...That means you did know about who she went out with?"

"Nope...No matter how many times I asked...SHe still refused to answer...When people suspect it's Taemin...I asked her but she said it wasn't him...So I was really mad when Taemin confessed that he did go out with her on that day..Just after president  confimred with reporters that Taemin didn't go out with her...."

THANK YOU SEKYUNG...YOU MUST BE SCARED I GOT GROUNDED THAT'S WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL HIM

"But later...When I linked everything together...I found something fishy...Until Onew ran into my room and told me it's you~ Then I finally got it.." MH said while running his fingers through his hair.

"OK..I got it...I must go now..She's waiting for me..."

"I'll take you there..."

"Thanks hyung...."

 

 

Meanwhile, Key was in his room...Drinking a hot cup of coffee while admiring Seoul from a high view....

WOW...This is how life should be... He thought.

Suddenly he looked down from the window....

WAIT...ISN'T IT JJONG AND MANAGER HYUNG? IT"S 1AM NOW...WHERE ARE THEY GOING??

He went into JOnghyun and Minho's room....

"Minho ah~ Where did Jonghyun go with manager hyung?'

MANAGER HYUNG? NO WAY! DIDN"T HE SAY HE GO TO MEET SEKYUNG?

"I don't know Kbum ah~"

"OK...Sorry for disturbing..."

Key was about to walk out of the room..>Suddenly the thing that caught his attention is Jonghyun's phone which left on the bed....Key was always curious what inside Jonghyun's phone since he always texting with people...It may including GIRLS!

He took the phone up and unlock it...