Chapter 22

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Note: This chapter is on the same day with Hyohyuk's chuncheon event. i hope it will not make you confused. Ask me if you have anything to ask! :D

 

A black Maserati stops in front of IT faculty that makes a lot of people can’t take their eyes of it. The car looks mysterious with the tinted window and luxurious at the same time. Suddenly the car honked when Sunkyu walking out of the building. He looks at it weirdly before the car honked once again. He walks nearing the car before he realizes who it is.

 

 

“OMG! I forgot about it!” He walks quickly to the car. The door’s car suddenly being opened by the person inside and Sunkyu is being pulled into the car. Then the car accelerates out of the university. People who are watching before were left gawked.

 

“Sorry, I’m late, Miss Shinyoung!”

 

“It’s ok! But can you help me to stuff those foods into my mouth? I forgot to set the location of our destination on the GPS. Oh, just call me noona! Don’t need to be too formal.”

 

“Oh, ok..” Shinyoung set the GPS and put the car on auto drive mode with the average speed is 100km/h to the 5 stars restaurant. They arrive at the restaurant in just 10 minutes.

 

“Ok, now let’s go to eat! I’m hungry!”

 

“Huh? You have been eating all the time in the car.”

 

“I’ll explain to you later! Now let’s go!” She pulls him into the restaurant. The waiter opens the door for them before escorting them into the VVIP’s lounge.

 

“Wow!” There are a lot of foods being served for both of them.

 

“Here you go, Miss Shinyoung.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Just click the button if you need anything.” The waiter said before he went out.

 

“Ok! Sunkyu, hurry up!” Shinyoung sits down and start eating like there is no tomorrow.

 

“Noona, why are you so hungry? Is this another experiment?”

 

“Bingo! But I think I put too much the portion of hungriness in the pill.” Shinyoung eats 2 pan of pizza by herself.

 

“Oooh.. How long it will last?”

 

“I don’t know.. Another 1 hours or more.”

 

“Wow! It is a long time!”

 

“I know, right? My jaws are starting to loose now. And I just tried it almost 1 hour ago.”

 

“That explain the amount of food that you ate. But I don’t understand.. Why are you making such a pill? Isn’t it will make people who eat it become fat?”

 

“Nope! It is a special pill. After the effect of the pill disappears, the users have to go to the bathroom for 30 minutes just to do.., you know?”

 

“Oooh.. Then?”

 

“Then the users will feel full for 12 hours. How cool is that?”

 

“12 hours? Half day? Wow! That’s cool!”

 

“Oh, there is another pill that will make you go to the bathroom to remove the toxins an all excretions from the body. It will be good for people who constipate. And it will eventually good for the people who want to be slim too.”

 

“You can make such pill too?”

 

“Yeah, but the pill can’t be eaten every day, once per week only. So that the body can process and extract the nutrients from the food.”

 

“Ooo.. By the way, what did you do walking alone in front of hospital that day? You got a really cool car to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter