wh[Y] are yo[U] doing this to me . [R]eally , do you want me to go ? I cant take [I]t anymore.

How Has Your One Year Been ?

[ Yuri's P.O.V ] 

 

" Yuri-ah " Nichkhun said.

 

" Go away ! I never want to see you again ! " I said as I pushed him out of my room .

 

I was already so hurt inside and he made it worst by coming here.

 

Didnt he already have a 'wife' ? Why is he still coming back to me ?

 

I sat on my bed and thought .

 

Kwon Yuri

 

- Yesterday -

 

After I heard Nichkhun and Victoria was going to be a "Married " Couple, thoughts,pictures and headlines went through my head.

 

I remember one time , Maknae Seohyun and her 'husband' Yonghwa had to do a special shooting,  They were rumored to kiss each other .

 

Seohyun also had ALOT of things that she had to do with Yonghwa .

 

I also remembered one time on the newspaper headline's  it was :

 

" SNSD'S SEOHYUN AND CN BLUE'S YONGHWA DATING ?!?!? " 

 

If I were ever to see :

 

" F(X)'S VICTORIA AND 2PM'S NICHKHUN DATING ?!?!?!? " 

 

I would have to die as I had no more courage to live .

 

The thought of Victoria and Nichkhun doing all that breaks my heart .

 

I couldnt take it anymore . 

 

One Night ,

 

[ 3.00 A.M. ]

 

I went to the airport and went to the country that none of my girls knew , Singapore . [ This is fake ]

 

[ End of Yuri's P.O.V ]

 

The next day , Seohyun remembered that Yuri pushed Nichkhun out of her room , she knew that her unnie was very frustrated , so she decided to make breakfast in bed for her unnie .

 

[ After cooking ]

 

*Knock Knock* 

 

" Yuri-unnie ! I made your favourite Sunny side-up !  Please open the door ! " Seohyun said.

 

After a while , with Yuri not responding , Seohyun tried to open the door, surprisingly it opened .

 

She saw a letter on Yuri's bed.

 

"AHHHHHHH!!! " She screamed.

 

The rest of SNSD heard a scream, so they woke up , heard that the noise was coming from Yuri's room and went there .

 

They saw Seohyun holding a letter , and Yuri not in the room .

 

" Maknae , where's Yuri ? " Sooyoung asked.

 

" Unnie ! Look ! " Seohyun said and passed the letter to Sooyoung .

 

Sooyoung read it out loud :

 

" Soshi's , I'm sorry I was being terrible last few days , and I'm sorry  that I left without telling you guys  :( I'm not telling you guys where I went but I went there to think , properly , I need time alone . Thanks you guys for tolerating me . I'll come back as soon as I finish thinking . Love you guys ! 

P.S Dont tell anyone , ESPECIALLY Nichkhun. "

 

" Yah , Kwon Yuri , how could you just leave without telling us ? " Jessica said.

 

"Yuri-ah , where could she have possibly gone ? " Sunny said.

 

"Soshi's , we should keep this from Manager Oppa , he'll kill us if he found out . " Taeyeon said.

 

" What if he asks us ? " Tiffany asked.

 

" Then , we'll just tell him that Yuri is not feeling well and she doesnt want anyone to talk to her , Everybody okay ? " Taeyeon said.

 

Everyone had to agree.

 

"Yah , Kwon Yuri , I must find where you went ! " Yoona thought .

 

 

 

Notes : Yay ! Another chapt !! :D ! comments!!!!!!! OH, Look at the title , cool right ? Hahaha...