I Didnt Notice You , Untill Now

How Has Your One Year Been ?

 

[ Nichkhun's P.O.V. ]

 

I went into Yuri's ward room and I saw her sleeping, the thought of her forgetting me or being blind hurts me inside.

I went to sit beside her , and i held her hands and closed my eyes.

 

" Nichkhun , You have to choose , Yoona or Yuri , Who do you love. You keep saying that you like Yoona , but when she broke her arm , were you that hurt as you are now ? Make up your mind. You cant have two at one go . Follow your heart. " I heard my heart telling me.

 

"I've decided." Those were the last words I said that night . After that , I went to sleep.

 


 

" AHHHH!!!! " Yuri screamed as she remembered what had happened the day before.

 

When Yuri opened her eyes, all she could see was black. She felt someone holding her hand so she felt her surroundings and touched a persons face.

 

"This skin feels familiar . " Yuri said.

 

"Yah! Oppa! Get up ! " Yuri shouted.

 

Nichkhun woke up and saw that Yuri was already awake. He was so relieved! He went to hug her.

 

"Yah! Oppa! On the lights! I cant see anything! " Yuri complained.

 

"Yuri-ah , the lights are already on . " Nichkhun replied.

 

"Yah , Oppa don't blaff me. " Yuri said.

 

Suddenly , Nichkhun remembered something. " ....but she might either have temporary blindness or amnesia. "

 

"Yuri-ah , do you remember anything ? " Nichkhun asked.

 

"I remembered me and hyoyeon unnie playing and hitting each other , and then , nothing else. " Yuri told Nichkhun.

 

"Yuri-ah , " Nichkhun explained to Yuri what had happened.

 

Yuri suddenly burst into tears.

 

Nichkhun went to sit beside Yuri , he put her head on his chest and held her hands.

 

" Yuri-ah , I want to be that guy in your life who will always love and care for you. I want to be there for you when you need me. I want you to know that no matter what , I love you " Nichkhun said.

 

Yuri pulled away from his hug , still crying hard.

 

"Oppa , I know that i'm in this state now , but i dont need you to feel sorry for me. " Yuri said feeling sad and still sobbing.

 

" Kwon Yuri ! I'm serious! I promise that i will love you forever and always , if you just give me the chance to . " Nichkhun said.

 

"Oppa! " Yuri hugged Nichkhun and said " Oppa, promise me that you'll never leave me!" 

 

" I promise. " Nichkhun said.

 


 

During the past one and a half months ,

 

Yuri has recovered from her broken leg and temporary blindness.

 

During the past one and a half months ,

 

Nichkhun has been beside her all the while. 

 

 

 

 


 

Will He really keep his promises?

 

 

Note : Hey Guys ! The dateline for the Poll is On 26 March 2011 , So hurry and vote !!