Chapter 17

How Has Your One Year Been ?

Nichkhun slept in the hospital while holding Yuri's hand.

 

After awhile Yuri woke up.

 

Yuri scanned her surroundings and saw Nichkhun holding her hand. She woke him asked him

 

" Why are we in the hospital ? "

 

" Yuri-ah , " Nichkhun explained everything to her.

 

"No! No! I dont believe you! No!!! " Yuri ran out of the hospital , Nichkhun ran after her.

 

[ Yuri's P.O.V ]

 

' No! No! I dont have tumour! I dont have it! ' one side of my mind told me.

 

' Yuri , just accept the fact that you have it ' the other side said.

 

" ARGH! THIS IS SO CONFUSING!!!!! " I shouted.

 

Then , my sight became blury and  i dropped.

 

When I woke up, I was in the operation room, I saw a nurse coming towards me. No! I dont want to have an operation! I wont! I quickly tried to remove all the things on me and screamed my lungs out.

 

" Ms.Kwon ! Calm down ! Calm down! " The nurse said as she poked something in me, then it all became black.

 

[ End of Yuri's P.O.V ]

 

[ Nichkhun's P.O.V ]

 

" KWON YURI!!! " I shouted her name as I ran outside the hospital to find her.

 

I saw a person laying unconcious on the ground. I took a look closer. It was Yuri!!

 

I quickly carried her back to the hospital.

 

I called her mother and I waited with her.

 

-

I heard Yuri screaming and I wanted to barge in the operation room , but her mother stopped me.

 

" Remember our deal ? " her mother said.

 

Right, our deal.

 

-Flashback-

I called her mom , Mrs.Kwon. and  told her what happened. Her mom quickly rushed down and made a call. Then she turned to me and said.

 

" Nichkhun-shi. I've just made a call with my friend and he recomended me his doctor , which is one of the best doctor's in the world to operate Yuri. But It is only on one condition, that Yuri marrys his son . I already promised him. Mianeh, but I have to allow that because I want to save my daughter .  I hope that you will leave Yuri , so that she wont break my promise to my friend. " 

 

I just got her back , and now you want her to leave me ? 

But if I dont leave her , I might never see her again.

It's better then not seeing her forever , even though it pained my heart to agree to her.

 

" I'll promise to leave her on one condition . Let me stay with her for the operation , but I wont see her " I asked , she agreed.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

I waited and waited for her .

 

8 hours past ,  the doctor came out.

 

" The operation was successful , but now she's sleeping so you can see her but dont wake her up.

 

Then the doctor left.

 

" Since she's recovered, you may go now. " Yuri's mother said.

 

I left with a guilty heart. 

 

How would she react ?

Should I call her when her mother's not there ?

No , I should keep my promise.

" Mian , Yuri , I've let you down once again. "

 

[ End of Nichkhun's P.O.V ]


 

 

 

 

Hello!! Sorry for the short chapter . :(  OH!!! I'M CONTINUING!!!! Since there were like 25 votes! :DDDDDDDD   Comments and Subcribe!!!!!!!!