all i can say is you blow me away

to my heart he carries the key

title: all i can say is you blow me away

genre: fluff, failed lol

pairing: kai/krystal

words: 548

summary: staring is rude, baby jung.

 


 

 

Kai is . Well, half-. You can see his neckline from the side, the sharp jut of his collarbones and the long expanse of his flawless shoulders, out and open for the world to see. His Adam’s apple is bobbing right now and you can’t help but stare. There’s something about the action attractive and y that makes you nervous. It doesn’t usually bother you when Kai is asked to take his shirt off during photo shoots; everyone loves his chocolate abs. You have seen his body in magazines and in photographs—yes, you have stared at it more than once, you’ll admit. But today, you are embarrassed and shy and just a tad red. Standing to a half- teenage boy has its effects after all.

Stand closer, please, the photographer says. You curse him silently while stepping a foot closer to Kai. You can feel him better and closer and hotter. The heat emanating from his body smells like pheromones. Not that you know much about those because you don’t know how pheromones should smell like. Maybe it’s like him, you assume. Like cinnamon and iced coffee. You wonder if he also tastes like he smells…

You are then scolded by the photographer for being distracted, as if he knew what you were thinking, and he asks for a re-touch of your makeup. You happily oblige, moving faster than the speed of light. When the stylists find you, beads of sweat are rolling down your forehead and you are extremely flushed and feverish. They ask if you are feeling unwell, and you reply no, you are not. It’s just terribly hot in here. Why isn’t the aircon on?

They give you a quizzical look and one of the stylists tells you the aircon has been on full blast since two hours ago.

You can’t say you’ve been hot ever since Kai undressed himself because that sounds dumb and a bit suggestive so you just go for an oh and mumble something incoherent like thick clothes.

You catch a glimpse of Kai’s upper body across from you and you groan. Kai’s body is so nice to look at. From his creamy neck to his boyish chest to his soft-looking abs and down south where waist hung low… You close your eyes in bliss.

Um, comes a deep, trembling voice beside you. Please don’t stare.

I wasn’t staring! You say, turning around to see Kai rub the back of his neck, not looking at you with a small tint of red gracing his cheeks, but you both know it’s a lie. You have been staring. It wouldn’t have been bad if you were staring at his face but you weren’t. You were staring at his body like some erted fan, high on an idol. You wonder when he had the time to come closer. You wonder if he thinks you’re a stalker now.

I wasn’t staring, you firmly repeat even though it’s not really making a difference.  You bow your head, mortified of being caught. You wish he would go away. He doesn’t though and he says something that confuses you but makes your heart beat jump like a drum.

It’s alright, he says, a small smile dancing on his luscious lips, I was staring too.

 


 

note1. dafuq am i writing.

note2. why can't i write better stuff

note3. never writing y things ever