Insane

Please forgive me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone please help me.

I'm going insane, the memory is still stuck in my head and it wont go away.

 

A year ago

When I was young, I could remember reading the fairy tales and dreaming about my prince charming. I remember one day when I made a mess and my crayons were scattered everywhere across the table. This was because I was drawing my prince charming. I can remember my father looking down at my picture of my prince charming and I remember his exact words.

“When you find your prince charming, you must show daddy first. Daddy knows good guys and bad guys. This man is important. This man will continue my business.“

My drawing showed my preferences at that time and my prince charming was wealthy, elegant and a person that is loved by everyone. I wanted a sweet innocent flower boy

Who would have thought that I ended up marrying a person from a gang?

Flashback

“I have to kill your father.”

The seriousness tone in his voice scared me.

His eyes were filled with anger, hatred and fear. His intense glare fixed upon my face as he was patiently waited for my answer. But what he said was insane. I’m not very fond of murders. I know Seunghyun has actually killed enemies in the past but now he wants to kill my father?

“What…” I blurted out.

“We’ve got no choice Bom! I don’t want police to send me to jail but most importantly I don’t want you to be taken away from me! “ Seunghyun screamed at me.

Then he went silent for a bit.

“When you broke up with me, I seriously thought of suicide. I didn’t know what I was living for. I lived in a shabby apartment, my parents were dead already and I didn’t earn a lot of money. I had friends but they weren’t enough to make me happy. Only you made me happy and I do not want to ever lose you again.” Seunghyun coarsely whispered.

“But he’s my father…” I choked.

“He doesn’t care about your wants at all! He cares more about his company than you. “

This is giving me a headache. There really weren’t any other options. We were going to be separated either way. I looked at the man in front of me. Being with him was the highlight of my life. He was everything to me.

Call me crazy but I would do anything to be with him.

“Do it Seunghyun.” I cried as I leaned against his chest.

“Don’t worry Bom. I’m experienced. Everything would be ok, we’ll be together forever. We won’t have your nagging father ruining our life anymore.” He whispered in my ears.

I honestly don’t know if I made the right choice or not.

But one thing I was very certain about was that I would do anything for Seunghyun.

Seunghyun hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead. I buried my head on his chest while I silently cried. The things I do for this man is insane. Seunghyun pulled me away and searched for his gun in the room. Seunghyun then stared at my face and noticed my shivering lips. He leaned forward for a kiss, this must be the best and the most passionate kiss ever.

I realised this was a deadly game.

I would do anything to win.

--------

We walked down the stairs. My father continued pouring tea and did not suspect a thing. Seunghyun and I both sat down in front of my father.

“What did you pick?” He asked.

“We don’t like any of those options.” Seunghyun said.

“You have no choice.” My father quickly said.

“No, you have no choice.” Seunghyun whispered and pulled out his gun from his pocket and pointed at my father.

There at that moment, everything hit me. Everything slowed down. Seunghyun slowly pulled the trigger and the guiltiness dragged my heart down. I thought this is the right thing but it’s not. I would have to live the rest of my life knowing my husband killed my father.

Why do I feel my heart sinking?

I was deeply in love. I was blinded by love. This isn’t right.

Everything was in slow motion. I grabbed Seunghyun’s arm and pulled it away from my father’s face. Seunghyun pulled the trigger and the bullet shot the wall behind my father. My father sat there in shock.

I hugged Seungyun tightly and cried.

“I’m sorry Seunghyun but I don’t want you to kill my father.”

“I won’t shoot him if you don’t want me to.” Seunghyun dropped his gun on the ground. I gave him a huge hug. I felt tears dripped down on my shoulders and I titled my head to see Seunghyun crying. I wiped the tears of his face. It hurts to see Seunghyun crying, it aches my heart.

“I love you Seunghyun. ‘

“I love you too.”

My father watched us.

“So you guys really do love each? You won’t leave with me won’t you Bom?” My father whispered.

We looked at my father who observed us.I noticed him heavily sighing. 

“My business and family reputation is ruined. My hard work wasted!” My father cried.

“I’m sorry father, please forgive me.” I whispered.

“I knew from the beginning that Bom would not pick to leave with me. So I already called the police and he'll be here really soon actually .” My father mentioned. He suddenly got off the couch and walked closer to us.

“I called over my favourite policeman. Seunghyun you will be sent to jail for your crimes.” My father whispered in front of Seunghyun’s face. My father got off the chair so he could walk to the foor. He peeked through the key hole and smiled.

“He’s here, my favourite policeman.” He whispered.

My father’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter