Hatred

Please forgive me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My mother told me to stay away from bad boys

I should have listened to her

 

6 years ago

It’s been 3 years since we have been together. It’s our 3 year anniversary and I wanted to do something nice for  Siwon. The fond memories of our dates flooded my mind. I walked inside the jewellery store and was greeted by a short chubby man. The bold man instantly brushed off the dust of his elegant suit and rubbed his hands with joy. I looked around to see the jewellery behind the glass windows. There were plenty of people shopping today. However the one that caught my attention was the golden ring with the word ‘love’ carved into the ring. I loved the cursive writing. I loved the thickness of the ring. The ring sparkled blinding my eyes. I need it. I cleared my throat.

“Excuse me, how much is this ring?” I asked the man as I gently tapped on the glass window.

The man held his nose high and observed the ring I was pointing at. The man pulled out a key in his pockets and inserted the key inside the keyhole and pulled out the ring. I squealed at the sight of this glorious ring. The happiness all changed when the man pulled out the price tag attached to the ring.

“This is too expensive for me….” I murmured. The man suddenly scowled at me. Looks like I have to buy my boyfriend something else. Even though I could not afford the jewellery, I still looked around the shop. I could still dream of wearing these jewelleries.

The store was very tranquil until I heard countless murmurs in the store. Suddenly heavy footsteps echoed inside the store, it wasn't ordinary footsteps. No, it was loud stomps. This made me curious enough to see who was at the door.

“It’s Big Bang.” People kept loudly whispering.

Big bang. Why does that sound so familiar?

In front of the store were 5 young boys wearing  dark clothes. Since I was at the back of the store, I could only see the outline of the boys. Let me briefly describe the boys. There was a boy with a Mohawk, a boy that had the darkest eye bags, a boy with blonde hair spiked up, a boy with a huge black fringe that covered one of his eyes and the last was Seunghyun. It’s been a year since we first spoke each other. He probably forgot about me. However his scary first impression was so strong that it stayed in my mind for a while. Seunghyun wore a black leather jacket filled with studs. His eyes were covered by the sunglasses.

Everyone stood still as they group of young boys enter the shop. You could tell by the scared faces of the customers that these boys were very intimidating. It didn’t help when you could see their guns placed on their belts.

“Our boss wants this ring.” The boy with the Mohawk demanded at the man at the counter.

“I expect you boys to pay for it then.” The chubby man replied while he scratched his head.

“No sir, we know all about you. You work underground in a black market. Should we tell everyone in your shop the thing you sell underground? “ One of the boys threatened the man.

“You wouldn’t dare! I’m calling the police!” The short bad man reached for his phone and quickly dialled the police.

“Daesung closed the doors.” The boy with Mohawk yelled. Daesaung obeyed and slammed the door. Everyone in the store all froze.

“Jiyong, he already called the police. What do we do now?” Daesung asked while he played with his bandana on top of his head. Jiyong smirked to his reply and lifted his gun.

“Give us the ring, or we’ll shoot.” Jiyong threatened.

“The police are coming soon, shoot me and you’ll go to jail.” The bold man crackled.

Jiyong lowered the gun, and curled his fist in a ball. Within a blink of an eye, Jiyong’s fist smashed the glass barrier. CRASH ! Shards of glass flew everywhere. Even though Jiyong wore gloves, you could still see blood trickling down, Jiyong grabbed the ring.

“RUN!” He yelled to his friends. Every member in Big Bang listened to his orders as they all ran outside. Everyone in the store was still in shock. A few seconds later, the police arrived. Talk about bad timing.

“Siwon!” I cried, as soon as my tall boyfriend stepped in the store.

“Bom, I’m glad that you’re ok! Come outside we need to talk.” 

I nodded and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter