The Memory

Ghost Of You

 

# # # # # # # # # #

 

“Seungie, please. This is not fair” Junhyung pleaded. Hyunseung still gave him a cold shoulder.

 

“It’s been 10 days. You said you will only ignore me for one week”

 

Hyunseung’s eyes twitched. He sent a death glare towards Junhyung. “I can ignore you for as long as I want”

 

“See? This is totally unfair! Why are you acting like this anyway?”

 

“I am so mad at you right now Yong Junhyung. Can’t you see?”

 

“Oh I can see it clearly Jang Hyunseung. But why?”

 

“Because you stupid, ignorant, arrogant Yong Junhyung! That’s why!”

 

“This is ridiculous! Why~ what did I do?”

 

“I told you I don’t like that Yobie kid –“

 

“It’s Yoseob. I call him Seobie”

 

“—whatever! I don’t like him because he’s too clingy, too whiny, too cute –“

 

“You’re cuter” Junhyung grinned. “And of course prettier”

 

“—pabo! I don’t like him okay. And he’s so desperate to make you leave this house. Why? Who is he? You’ve been living here and I always come here –“

 

“You’re living here now”

 

“—yes, I am! That’s why I don’t like it! Do you get it now?!”

 

Junhyung blinked. “Wow, this is the longest conversation we had in 10 days. Ahh~ I miss your voice”

 

“You want me to kick you?” Another death glare.

 

Junhyung let out a small chuckle. “As if you can kick me” Junhyung moved closer to Hyunseung, who was standing at his favorite spot, again, and he poked Hyunseung in the arm. Hyunseung watched as Junhyung’s finger went through his body. Nothing happened. Nothing to feel.

 

“You know, I miss doing a lot of things with you. When things like this happen, every time we argue, I wish I could hold you like 3 years ago. I hope I can comfort you, make you feel better, which also make me feel better. I wish we could just hug each other and apologize over and over again for being so stupid to fight over the smallest thing. I guess there’s nothing more left huh”

 

“Junnie” Hyunseung watched as Junhyung retreated and moved to sit on the couch.

 

“I feel stupid. I feel like I’m going crazy. I’m the only one who can see you. Yoseob can’t even see you. Sometimes, it makes me think I was just having the same dream every night” Junhyung looked at Hyunseung with wistful eyes. “Can’t you be nicer to me?”

 

Hyunseung showed his tongue, puffed in annoyance and Junhyung let out a small laugh.

 

“See! You’re not being fair”

 

“Do you love him too?” Hyunseung’s sudden question caught Junhyung off guarded.

 

“What’s with the sudden change of topic?”

 

“Do you?” it was Hyunseung’s turn to look at Junhyung. They stayed like that for a few minutes in silent. Hyunseung was waiting for Junhyung to answer the question.

 

“Does it matter now?”

 

“No” Hyunseung answered flatly.

 

“I guess so. Why bother then?”

 

“I don’t” Hyunseung looked away.

 

Junhyung shook his head and stood up. He gave Hyunseung one side long look before starting to head out of the house. “But I do”

 

# # # # # # # # # #

 

A/N: This is going to make you disappointed but honestly, as for now I don't even know myself if the pairing would be JunSeung or JunSeob, in the end of the story. As you can see, Hyunseung was a ghost and in any normal circumstances, JunSeung is impossible. And JunSeob is most likely to be the absolute pairing. But hey, this is just a fanfic. So, anything can happen. There might be a twist as the story goes, so yep, thanks for dropping by. Heart ya'