Love Rival

Ghost Of You

 

The door bell rang non-stop. Hyunseung grunted; feeling slightly annoyed at the sound pollution early in the morning. Just when he thought he could have a good weekend with Junhyung who was finally able to stay at home, someone just had to ruin his plan for the whole day.

 

He lied down on the couch and making himself comfortable enough to focus on the movie Junhyung decided to watch. Feeling slightly disturbing with the sound who just didn’t want to stop, Hyunseung called out Junhyung’s name, sounding a little bit angry. “Junnie!!! Someone is coming and being an idiot! Hurry up!! I can’t concentrate on the movie!”

 

He heard noisy sounds coming from Junhyung’s bedroom followed by few curses. “Coming!” and Junhyung appeared at the door while having a hard time to put a shirt on his body. “Damn that brat! I should just give him the key” he grunted while heading towards the door.

 

“You don’t give anything to anyone, you hear me!” Hyunseung shouted and Junhyung had to roll his eyes.

 

“You better behave yourself. Don’t do anything weird”

 

“Oh I’m a very good guy. I don’t mess with just anyone. If it was him – “

 

“Junnie~ good morning!” Junhyung groaned loudly when a certain blonde launched himself into Junhyung’s arm and hugged him tight. Hyunseung’s jaws tightened at the view and he pouted.

 

“If it was him, I can be a pain in the ”

 

“Don’t you dare” Junhyung pulled away from the visitor and walked toward the couch where Hyunseung was sitting.

 

“Huh? What did you say Jun?” the blonde guy asked in confusion before he also walked toward the couch. “You didn’t seem to be happy seeing me”

 

“No, it’s not like that Seobie. It’s just that it’s too early and it’s Saturday”

 

“Ahh~ but it’s the only day we can spend time together like this Junnie” the voice was too sweet, too cute that Hyunseung had to cover his ears. He glared at the blonde guy who happened to be Junhyung’s office mate for 2 years now.

 

“By the way Jun, have you given a thought about what we talked about the other day?” Yoseob was scanning around the house with his both hands on his waist. “About you moving out? I can feel the strange aura in this house. Whatever it is, it’s still here and it’s not good” Yoseob was now moving around like he owned the place.

 

“Oh please” Hyunseung snorted and Junhyung held the urge to laugh. “That’s why I don’t like this kid. Who is he anyway to order you around like that?” Hyunseung was now pouting, arms crossed over his chest.

 

Suddenly Yoseob was in front of him and Junhyung had to act faster by tugging Yoseob’s wrist to make him sit on his right side because Hyunseung already occupied the couch on his left side. Yoseob had to furrow his eyebrows at the sudden weird action Junhyung had pulled off.

 

“Listen Yosoeb. It’s nothing okay. You’re thinking too much. I don’t feel anything weird and everything is fine so far. I’ve been staying here for 5 years already” Junhyung coughed awkwardly, occasionally threw a glance towards Hyunseung who was still sulking.

 

Either Yoseob had some ulterior motive or he actually coming from another planet that speak different language from Junhyung’s, Yoseob definitely more than happy to help Junhyung moved out from the house.

 

“You can stay with me, hyung. It’s fine. Besides I don’t mind if it’s you” Yoseob was smiling too bright Junhyung thought he could go blind. Hyunseung looked even more pissed off.

 

“Yahh!! What is he saying? Who said anything about you moving out to live with him?” Junhyung felt dizzy. His head throb.

 

“It should be fine, hyung. Because I like you. No, I love you. I already told you that right, hyung?” Yoseob was looking at him with those big adorable eyes.

 

“What?! What now?! What is this nonsense? He loves you? Since when? Do you love him too? What about me? You said you love me!” Hyunseung’s outburst again, Junhyung felt like disappearing. No, not the kind of disappearing to be a ghost like Hyunseung. Junhyung wanted to vanish from this world like forever.

 

“What do you think hyung? If you agree, we can go to my house today”

 

“You’re not leaving this house! You hear me, Junhyung?”

 

“Please, give me a break” Junhyung groaned. He had a serious headache now. Like it wasn’t enough to deal with Hyunseung who was a ghost, he had to take care of a cute brat like Yoseob too.

 

“It’s fine hyung. Tell me when you’re ready” Yoseob stood up, heading towards the kitchen to find something to fill his stomach. “I’ll tell my friend to take a look around your house later. He knows about this stuff, he can be a big help”

 

Hyunseung watched as Junhyung rubbed his forehead. Hyunseung didn’t feel please at all. Junhyung who can sense a kill glare directed at him opened his eyes only to see Hyunseung’s burning eyes.

 

“Pabo Junnie. I’m not talking to you for one week” and Hyunseung was gone.

 

Junhyung let out a heavy sigh. “Just great”