Two

Dangerous Love

"Hyung.." Sungjong appeared. He was holding a book, which he believe is Hara's. He stared at Woohyun and then stared at Hara.

"Is that it? Returning a book?" He threw the book right on the bed. Meanwhile, Woohyun saw Hara's tears slides down on her cheek. She turned to him, asking for help. 

"Sungjong.. It's not what you think." Hara pushed Woohyun away and ran to Sungjong but it was too late. Sungjong didn't hug her nor show any response. 

"I'm sorry, Goo Hara. I don't know you anymore." Sungjong put out a weak smile. He turned around and walked into the bulding.

 

 

 

Woohyun stared in the air, thinking what he has done. He was my only best friend.

Hara was still standing there. It was awkward. For the first time, it was extremely awkward for Woohyun.

"I guess that's it for today?" He awkwardly leave the store, putting his shirt back. 

In the building, Woohyun went into his classroom to find that Sungjong wasn't there. He punched the wall, gaining attention from the others.

 

"What's wrong with Woohyun-sshi?"

"Oppaa~ are you hurt?"

"Noo. Don't hurt yourself."

"Is he okay?"

 

 

 

Seohyun arrived at her locker. She entered her locker's number and went through it. Searching for her History's textbook, she heard running steps heading towards her. Seohyun turned to find Hara, crying.

"Hey.. what's wrong? What happened? Why are you crying?" Hara hugged Seohyun.

"I.. I broke up with Sungjong oppa.." She sobs louder. People on the hallway stared at Hara, some thinks that Seohyun was the one who causes Hara to cry.

"What?! HOW DID IT-" She stopped. She looked up to find everyone were staring at them. "How? Why?" She whispered to Hara. 

"I.. I don't.. It was my fault. Seohyun I can't.. I love Sungjong. I don't want to break up." She cried.

"No. It's not your fault unless if you tell me what happened and I'll tell you if it's your fault or not." Seohyun sighed. "Come on. Let's go." She grabbed her best friend gently and walk directly to their classroom.

 

 

 

"What have I done?" Woohyun sighed. Sungjong's figure didn't showed up even once. The class has already started. 

"Where is Lee Sungjong?" The teacher's voice shocked him. Well, everything about Sungjong shocks him. "I'm here, Teacher Baek."

"Where have you been, Mr. Lee?" Teacher Baek voiced. Woohyun was surpised to find Sungjong with a smile on his face, even though he knew it was fake.

"I'm sorry. I went to the toilet." He bowed and sit beside him.. which is Woohyun. 

"Okay now turn on 88 and solve the first question!" Teacher Baek said.

"Hey.. Sungjong." Woohyun said, still maintaining his cool image in front of his mates. "Hello, Hyung."

What's wrong with him? Acting like nothing had happened. Gahh.. I feel guilty. Woohyun cleared his throat. "Uhhh.. I'm sorry back then I know I did wrong. It just... your girlfriend.. no, I mean, Hara is y! And you're lucky to have her. You can hit me right now, right here if you want but please, please.. forgive me? Don't leave me hangin-" Before Woohyun can finish his sentence, Sungjong cut him off.

"It's okay Hyung. I get it. I did expect for you to take her away from me... but.. I thought you'd take her sooner or later. But it's okay. You know me right, Hyung? I don't hold grudges and you're my brother, anyway." Sungjong smiled. He pats Woohyun's back and started solving the problem.

"Hanging." Woohyun said. He sighed and cocked his head towards the window. 

 

 

 

"Woohyun approached me while I was studying at the libraby. He asked me if I'd follow him or not so I just say yes! I mean, I can't say a no to a hottie.." Hara sobbed. 

Seohyun sighed. "Well, why did you like Sungjong then?"

"Because he's a cutie!" Hara took off her heels and put them under her chair. She massaged her leg as the pain was unbearable.

"You look crazy, Hara. And then what happened?" Seohyun stared at Hara's doing. She looked like a mad. 

"She bring me to this abandoned store and then he started to kiss me! But Sungjong came on time.... he.. caught us." Hara stared at the ground. Her body starts to shake. 

"I'm sorry, Hara.." Seohyun hugged her best friend. "I don't want to break up.. Can you help me?" Hara pulled off. 

"Help what?" Don't say she wants me to ask Sungjong to give her a chance. Seohyun guessed. "Ask Sungjong to give you a chance?"

"Yes! Yes! Please?" Hara pleaded. "We're best friend afterall. Just once. Pretty pleasee."

"I can't say no.... well, okay." Seohyun groaned.

 

 

 

A/N: I want to put Myungsoo in this story. *slap myself* but it's about Woohyun.. how about L? *slaps myself again* ugh. well, how do you like it so far? I like how Seohyun comforts her best friend. :D