One

Dangerous Love

The sun shines through her window and tickled her eyes. Seohyun checked the watch and noted the early hour. She groaned, it was tiring. Everything she did makes herself tired that she would want to go back into her sweet deep sleep but she knew she can't. 

 

"Woof! Woof!" Puffy barks. The cute dog her face. She giggled since it is quite ticklish.

"I know I'm late, Puffy." She smiled and run her fingers into her hair. Slowly, she get off her bed and walked directly to the bathroom. 

 

The cold water hits her skin, as it feels like it was stabbing it. She quickly grab the towel from the bar and wrap iit around her cold body. Getting out from the bathroom, Seohyun heard her cellphone rang and filled the quiet room. Ring ring ring~ 

 

"Hello. It's Seohyun speaking." She greeted.

"Hey Seohyun-ah, where are you? You're always late recently." Hara replied on the line. Yeah like, how could you not recognize your best friend's voice right?

"I'm sorry. I didn't set my alarm last night." She talks on the phone while putting on her school uniform, there was a weird tone while she's talking.

"Still, where are you? Can't you be any faster?" Hara whined. Seohyun can feel the frown that was plastered on Hara's face. 

She smiled. "I'm at home, I'm going to eat breakfast first so I'm gonna be late. Tell the teacher for me, okay? Bye, Hara!" She pressed the red button and throw the cellphone on her bed, causing it to jumps and then froze.

 

She tied her hair and clipped her hair with an angel-like white clip. "Perfect."

Smiling, Seohyun grabbed her cellphone and shoved it in her bag then ran out of her room. Next, she tied her laces as quickly as possible when she reached the front door. Puffy was sitting beside her, sticking his tongue out and breathed normally like Seohyun. 

 

"Bye puffy! I love you!" Seohyun locked the door and ran to the bakery shop across her house.

Ling ling~ The bell rings when she pushed the door.

"Ahjumma, give me a white creamed bun please~ And also a packet of milk." She smiled.

 

This is, indeed, Seohyun's routine. She'd always bought breakfast instead of cooking at home. Plus, it's delicious. She handed the money to the old-looking lady and bowed, showing her politeness. Fortunately, a bus stopped right in front of the bakery and it was quite empty. 

Seohyun pressed the button on the machine to give her, her ticket. As soon as it slips out, she takes the front seat and calmed her breath down.

 

 

 

Woohyun leaned on the wall beside a window while every girl was staring at his rare handsome face. Pfft. He smirked then squeals filled the hall as he welcomed them to his ears, enjoying the pleasure of being everyone's type.

 

"Woohyun hyung." He turned around to find Sungjong with a smile on his face, this boy would never frowns. 

"Hey Sungjong." Woohyun took this as a chance to pat his head and the girls starts to squeals even harder. So easy.

"Stop it, hyung. I'm not toys you know." Sungjong pushed Woohyun's hand gently and he glared at him, giving him 'how-dare-you' but Sungjong just doesn't get it. 

"I know you're not. You're a human. So.. where's your girlfriend?" Woohyun asked. Man, Sungjong's girlfriend is freaking y. What was her name..? Ah, yes, Hara. I'd like to taste her someday. Woohyun's face formed a smirk.

"She's in the libraby. She said she want to study. Why?" Sungjong is so innocent. Well, this is my chance I guess? 

"Nah, nothing. I want to return her book. So, uh, see ya!" He waved and left Sungjong alone.

 

 

 

As Woohyun was searching for her target in the libraby, Hara, the old-lady at the counter glared at him. Yeah I broke up with her daughter, so what? He finds it uncomfortable. He then finally laid his eyes on Hara. Man her s!

"Hey." Woohyun approached her and Hara took off her big glasses which suits her. Her s was big, causing Woohyun to shout out a victory in his heart as he thinks this y girl is one of the girl he will .

"Hey, Woohyun." Hara smiled.

"Well, well, well. I guess everyone in this school know me, huh?" He sat beside her and gently put his arms around her y waist. 

"It's because of your good looks, Mr. y." She said in a seductive way, seductive tone, y everything. Woohyun calmed himself down and took a deep breath as he was getting impatient.

"So... do you want to follow me right now or stay with your useless books?" He glanced at the book and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Sure." She hesitates but at the end nodding. Yeah!

 

Woohyun grabbed her hand and used the back door so no one would see them. He walk and walk and walk. Finally, they reached the abandoned store. It was where Woohyun usually hangs out and he liked it there. He liked it so much that he even bought a mini bed to sleep there sometimes.

"Nice room." Hara the light and looked around, admiring the way Woohyun decorated the store even if it was abandoned. 

"What do you expect?" Woohyun smirked. Slowly, he grabbed her waist and pulled her into his arm. He slammed his lips onto hers. Woohyun her bottom lips and she opened , giving him the permission to explore. Just as Woohyun was going to rip her shirt off, the door slides open...

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

A/N: DO YOU LIKE IT? IF YOU DO LEAVE A COMMENT~