2

Phone Calls

After a few minutes later, Eunhyuk and Henry got out of the elevator with the help of Mimi and his friends, Leeteuk, Shindong, and Kangin. Fortunately, everyone was okay.

 

"The firefighters told us to stay in the building until they give us the signal, but everyone is trying to get out and some are even jumping off the building," Zhou Mi said in a calm voice.

 

Henry went to backhug Zhou Mi. "I'm scared, Mimi."

 

Zhou Mi patted the younger's head reassuredly. "It's going to be alright, Henry," he whispered into his ear.

 

Eunhyuk went to call Donghae.

 

"Hi Hae,

I'm pretty sure you've heard about the news by now. Please don't worry, I'm fine. I'll call you back later Saranghae."

 

After hanging up on the phone, he went to check the others.

 

"Should we stay here or evacuate?" he asked.

 

"I think we should evacuate. I have a gut feeling that something bad is going to happen," Leeteuk suggested.

 

"That's just nonsense! There's no way this building is going to collapse! It was supposed to be built to withstand this!" a man under a table scoffed.

 

"SHUT UP SIWON! Ignore him, he's just some ty person," Shindong explained to the group.

 

"Oh."

 

"HYUNG! HYUNG!" a boy in about his 20's ran up to Leeteuk.

 

"What is it Kyuhyun?" questioned the older one.

 

"You've got to see this," Kyuhyun said, and he dragged everyone (with the help of Sungmin, his boyfriend) to one of the windows. He pointed to a building across the street that was in the same state as this one.

 

"The South Tower just got hit," Kyuhyun explained.

 

"I knew it!" Leeteuk shouted out. "It was a terrorist attack!"

 

Eunhyuk looked around and noticed a group of people huddled together around a small TV. He tried to hear what was on there but all he catch was snippets of the Pentagon getting hit and a plane that crashed in a Pennslynvanian field.

 

"I can't believe this is happenin- OH MY ING GOD!" one of the workers suddenly yelled up.

 

All heads whipped around to see what was happening. And sure enough, the tower across the street was beginning to collapse. Right after the giant tower collapsed into nothing but a pile of debris and corpses, another deep rumbling occurred in the building again, this time even louder than before. The ground began to disintegrate under Eunhyuk's and everyone elses's feet.

 

"No...NO! This can't be happening!" Kyuhyun screeched out. He hugged his boyfriend as much as he could.

 

Eunhyuk pulled out his phone and dialed a number. He put on a solemn smile as he put the device to his ear.

 

"Hi Hae-ah,

I'm don't think I'm making it to dinner. Mianhe, and goodbye.

Saranghae."

 

And the line went dead.

 

~Ohh...I left it at a cliffhanger. I'm pretty sure everyone is going to ask me for a sequel. I'm a bit busy but in the meantime, I'm keeping you all in suspense...