1

Phone Calls

Eunhyuk woke up with a bright smile on his face. 

 

I'm so excited, he thought to himself. This is my first day working at the World Trade Center! Can't wait.

 

He did all of his morning things and went downstairs to smell a wonderful aroma of strawberry pancakes cooking on the stove. He then was immediately glomped by his wife husband, Donghae.

 

" 'ELLO HYUKKIE! TODAY'S YOUR FIRST DAY WORKING AT TEH WORLD TRADE CENTER! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU SO I DECIDED TO MAKE YOU SOME STRAWBERRY PANCAKES THAT TOOK ME ABOUT 5 HOURS TO MAKE SO ENJOY!! MY TREAT!" Donghae squealed out.

 

"Thanks Hae-ah. They smell delicious!" Eunhyuk commented, drooling over the sweet aroma. He then gave a quick peck on Donghae's forehead.

 

" YOU'RE WELCOME!"

 

So after eating the deliciously good pancakes and changing into his business suit, he set out into the busy city of New York. It's so big here, how am I gonna get to the building. While he was thinking to himself. he accidently crashed into a young man.

 

"OW!"

 

"OOPS! SORRY! Are you okay?" Eunhyuk quickly apologized.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Are you lost?"

 

"I guess you could say that. Do you happen to know where the Twin Towers are?"

 

"Yeah! Just take a couple rights and lefts and you're there. Want me to show you?" the young man asked.

 

"Sure. Name's Eunhyuk."

 

"Name's Henry! Nice to meet you!"

 

After chatting for a bit while walking to their destination, Eunhyuk found out that Henry worked at the World Trade Center also (North Tower) and that he was one energetic fellow.

 

"Do you live with anyone Eunhyuk hyung?" Henry asked.

 

"Yeah, I live with my husband," he nonchantly replied.

 

"So, you're- I don't want to use gay, it sounds offensive- umm, homoual?"

 

"What? Is there a problem with my ual orientation?"

 

"Umm no hyung! Just asking. I happen to be homoual too."

 

"Really? Who's your boyfriend?"

 

"His name's Zhou Mi. I call him Mimi (I can only call him that!).He's works there too."

 

"Oh."

 

"Hey hyung, we're here."

 

They stopped in front of 2 large towering towers that stood next to each other.

 

"I'm guessing you're working in the North Tower with me hyung, so follow me!"

 

They walked into the taller building, you know, the one with the pole sticking out.

 

This is huge! Eunhyuk thought to himself.

 

Time Skip...

 

Eunhyuk was in the elevator with Henry. They were waiting to go the 47th floor when a deep rumbling occured on the other side of the building.

 

"What's going on?" Eunhyuk asked, suddenly feeling anxious and uneasy.

 

"I don't know. Let me call Mimi."

 

Henry presses the speed-dial button thing. After talking a bit with Zhou Mi, he hangs up.

 

"He says that a plane just crashed into the other side of the building. But then that means... ."

 

"What?"

 

"We're trapped in the elevator."

 

"Shoot. I'm gonna call Donghae," Eunhyuk says, and pulls out his phone.

 

"Hi Hae-ah I might be a bit late to dinner. But don't worry. I'm fine. I'll talk to you soon. Saranghae."

 

~This is such a fail to me. Oh well. What's gonna happen?