Open Your Eyes To What's In Front Of You.

Tonight.

Sungyeol 

My patience was wearing thin, why did people just have to piss me off so much? People wonder why I glare at them all the time, well this was why. Saemi is like the only other sane person here besides her sister Sulli. 

Sulli is a nice girl and I really hope she finds someone who treats her well, not like the babo that her sister is dating. I've always kind of considered her as a little sister because I hang around so much at their household. She had a good head on her shoulders; she'd go somewhere.

I was startled when the bell rung, signalling the end of school. I was just sitting around by my locker waiting for class to be over so I could find Sae; I needed to ask her something.

I stood up slowly and picked my black bag off the ground, slinging it over my shoulder. I peered over the students' heads to look for my girl and I finally saw a flash of her coming my way so I leant against the lockers and waited for her to get closer.

"Hey Sae!" I called out loud enough for her to hear me, unfourtunately I got shocked looks from the people around. They weren't used to me sounding calm, they were used to me being angry.

She smiled and rushed towards me and I held my hand out for her to take before rushing through the crowd of slow people. When we got to a quieter hallway I slowed down and pulled her into me, resting my arm over her shoulders and taking her bag to hold. 

"Sooo, uh you busy tonight?"

'Nope, why?'

"Well uh, I was wondering if you'd like to maybe go out somewhere?" I don't know why my voice chose now to crack but it did.

She giggled and nodded, 'But where? It's too cold to go to the park or anywhere like that!'

"Actually, I was thinking that we could go skating, you know with the cold weather and all?"

Saemi turned to me in delight, 'Yes, yes, yes, yes, a million times yes!'

I smiled at her eagerness, I remembered those times our families used to go skating together, those were the best nights.

I chuckled lightly, "Well I'm glad you like the idea, how about I pick you up at 8?"

She nodded and we headed towards the exit of the school, I saw Yongguk in the distance and smirked at him, pulling Saemi even close and smiling down at her.

 

Saemi

Was it wrong to think that he had the same intense feelings as I did?

I didn't even know what I was feeling yet but I knew it was more than what I felt for Yongguk.

I don't even know why I'm with him, he's nothing like Sungyeol. He's not caring, he's over-possessive and he's rude to my sister. He thinks I don't know what happens behind my back but I do and it makes me angry that he thinks he can just waltz around looking like the perfect boyfriend when in reality he's an idiot!

I don't know how much patience I have left for him, because once you mess with my family; you're done for.

I tried to calm myself down as we walked home but I could tell Yeollie could feel my stress.

'You okay Sae?' I nodded to him.

"Just thinking about tonight, can't wait!"

I just wished he felt the same way as I do, if he did then I would probably not be with Yongguk.

We stopped in front of my porch and Sungyeol gave me a quick hug and started off towards his house, 'Remember, 8pm!'

 


 

I stood in front of my closet throwing various shirts and dresses behind me, it looked like a rainbow threw up all over my room.

I couldn't wear a dress because we were going to be on the ice and the last thing I wanted was to make a fool of myself by falling and cutting up my legs.

I stood up and rested my hands on my hips, thinking for a minute. I knew I had a nice sweater somewhere that would go perfect with my comfy jeans.

I spotted the sleeve of my sweater under my clothes hamper and dove for it, smiling; perfect.

I quickly finished getting dressed, pulling on my favourite sweater and grabbed my fluffy scarf and matching mittens.

The sound of the doorbell rang so I grabbed my bag with my skates in them and rushed downstairs past my sister and to the door. I could hear Sulli call out behind me and I called back to her, "Out with Yeollie, be back later!"

I opened the door and smiled at the sight of Sungyeol standing there with two travel mugs in his hands.

'Ma lady, I am here to you,' I chuckled at his display and he continued, 'I brought you hot chocolate but be careful because it's really hot, ne?'

I nodded and took the drink from him, "Komapsumnida". Just another example of how caring Yeollie is.

I closed the door behind me and Sungyeol immediately took my hand. I couldn't help but blush still, we had held hands before but it still made me giddy.

We walked slowly to the bus stop and sat in the shelter, calmly waiting and sipping our hot chocolate in comfortable silence.

The hot chocolate was really good and I nudged Sungyeol, "Hey thanks, this is really good, you make it?" He nodded and smiled, 'Maybe I should make you things more often if you smile like that, ne?' I blushed and nodded.

Most of the times I wish I could just dump Yongguk and date Sungyeol but it would be for nothing because it's not like he liked me back.

Sometimes I even think I might love him-

I mean, like him a lot....

 

 


Obliviate- : welp. asdfghjkl

Anyyyyhoe. Here's the link to what Saemi is weaaaaring :3

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62355023