Take It To The Next Level.

Tonight.

Saemi

Lunch had been great, I was so glad I had decieded to go with Yeollie. 

'Saemi!' I turned around to the call of my name, seeing my little sister waving to me from just down the hallway. I leant up against a locker down and waited for her to catch up to me.

'Why weren't you sitting with us? You always sit with us!' She frowned and continued, 'By the way, your boyfriend was looking for you, he seemed angry. You shouldn't ditch us again, it causes problems.'

'Mianhe Sulli, I promise I'll tell you in person next time, kay?' She nodded at me and opened like she wanted to say something else, 'What is it? You can tell me.'

Sulli looked around the hall and turned back to me, 'Well it's just, Soyou was talking about you again, and she was saying things about Sungyeol oppa too.'

I sighed and nodded, I hated when she spoke bad things behind my back, it's not like I did anything wrong to her. I especially hated how she spoke of Sungyeol, he was a good person and it was none of her business if I hung out with him or not; even Sulli liked him.

'Just ignore her, neh?' I felt bad for Sulli; she was in the middle of drama.

The warning bell for next period rang and I panicked, "Hey I gotta go, and so do you so don't be late!" I turned and headed towards my next class, art.

I sat down in my regular seat at the front of the class and immediately pulled out my artbook. The cover was worn and littered with quotes and doodles. Usually my teacher just lets me draw all period because I already learned what was in the class, sometimes I do pay attention though. 

I got my pencil case and took out one of my many pencils; I had to carry a lot because I draw so much.

As soon as my pencil hit the white blank page, I saw Yeollie's face. I couldn't help but sigh, thinking about lunch.

I started with his eyes; sketching them. They stood out on the page, like they were staring right out at me. Next was the nose, I tried to get it perfect but without him in front of me, I knew it would never be my best drawing. 

 

Sungyeol

I couldn't get her face out of my mind. 

It was my spare period and I was in one of the music classrooms, the teacher loved my music so she let me play here in my free time. 

I was almost done my song, I just needed to finish the rap and then I'd be done.

It was pretty bad but Sae had said that she liked what I had so far so maybe the song would turn out well.

I heard a crash and turned my head, sighing in frustration at someone interrupting my singing.

Yongguk stumbled into the room, glaring at me. He picked up a guitar clumsily and sat down across the room from me. 

He started plucking the strings and I winced, he was pulling them too hard and it was making weird sounds.

Was he trying to show me off? I don't even know why Saemi even went out with this pabo. She was nice, intelligent and caring and he was just a .

He continued glaring at me and I could feel my patience running out with him. There were a couple of other people in the room with us and I could tell they noticed the tension surrounding us. 

I took a deep breath, ignoring him and writing a few more words on my sheet music but he continued plucking the strings even louder.

I huffed and turned to glare at him, "Do you have a problem with me or something? Why the hell are you looking at me?"

I could see a bit of fear in his eyes as I stepped up with my guitar in hand. I smirked, I loved seeing idiots like him afraid of me. Saemi deserved better than him, he didn't treat her like she should be treated. 

He had taken a step forward, towards me and I let out a laugh, did he really want to test me? I would kick his .

The kids around us were looking on, expecting a fight and maybe we would, I hoped we did, then I would be able to kick his for being such a to Sae.

'Yeah, I don't like the way you look at my girlfriend, she's not yours, she's mine; so back off and stay away.'

Was he for real? I knew her before he was even out of his mother's womb so he had no right to tell me what to do.

"Are you looking for a black eye or something? I'll make sure you get one if you keep talking like that." Now I was angry, "I'll speak with Sae if I ing want to so shut the up or I'll kick you in your face."

He knew I was getting serious so he backed away. I had had enough of this so I put my guitar in its case and slung it on my back.

'Hey I'm not done with you!' He said weakly, I just laughed and walked away, slamming the door after me.

Next time I'd mess his face up.