003. Chocolate ; Myungsoo/Sungjong

INFINITE 100-fic challenge

 

003. Chocolate; Myungsoo/Sungjong
Rating: PG-13
Length: 505
Type: fluff, creeping(?? LOL)

 
Myungsoo secretly adored chocolate. It was a secret he'd kept from the other members ever since debut. He doesn't exactly know why, but he loved to splurge on chocolate when the others weren't looking.
 
He liked the colour; the texture. The aroma, and he was absolutely addicted to the taste. Maybe that was the reason for his sudden addiction of gluing himself to the maknae.

Sungjong had recently changed his body wash; it smelled of milk chocolate; and his shampoo a mix of hazelnuts and almonds. Hazelnuts and Almonds. Like, chocolate coated hazelnuts and almonds. Oh, how Myungsoo loved that particular type of chocolate so much.

He could be seen following the younger around almost everywhere; could it be considered stalking? The youngest didn't seem to mind the attention, though; in fact he loved every single bit of it.

The way Myungsoo would follow him like a lost puppy, the side-long glances he gave him, the feather-light touches. Yeah, Sungjong wasn't complaining. But the rest of Infinite were.

“Yah! Get a room!” Woohyun yelled as Myungsoo ran his finger along Sungjong's arm, eyes closed. He could almost taste the chocolate on his tongue. He opened his eyes lazily before darting a glare at his hyung. “Don't be jealous.” Yes, jealous that I have chocolate and you don't, he evilly laughed to himself.

“Why would he be jealous, Myungsoo?” Dongwoo questioned innocently.

“Obviously he's just jealous cause I'm being showered with attention while he isn't getting squat from Sunggyu hyung,” Sungjong.

“AM NOT!” And Woohyun stormed off into the bedroom he shared with the leader, who had decided it would be the perfect moment to awake from his slumber and mingle with the others in the living room. Unfortunately for him, he was just bowled back into the room with a squeal of protest.

Sungjong giggled when Myungsoo began run his fingers through his hair and inhale deeply. And Myungsoo was totally getting into this moment of indulging in his chocolate when he was rudely interrupted by a cough.

“This is getting awkward,” Dongwoo announced, before he stood up and went to the kitchen, Hoya following behind with a, “Myungsoo, you look like a creep.”

Myungsoo shrugged in return and continued his sniffing of the maknae. I wonder.... he thought to himself with eyes closed, what it would taste like. And just like that, he leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on the maknae's cheek.
 
A loud squawk erupted in the room and Myungsoo fell face first, kissing the ground, as the blushing Sungjong pulled away.
 
“YAH, L! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?! DON'T TAINT MY PRECIOUS JJONGIE!” Sungyeol made a mad dash into the living room, scooping up a laughing Sungjong and running away to lock themselves in a bedroom in an attempt to save the maknae. Myungsoo was left dazed on the floor.

Sweet, Myungsoo thought to himself, a smile beginning to form on his lips. I'd like me some more of that chocolate.

 
************

Just a quick update, seeing as i havn't written for a few days. So sleep, i've been busy every day even though im on break LOL +.+;;;; Iduno why i made myungsoo a creep, don't hurt me LOL I should sleep.
Happy readings!
--K