Chapter 6

I'm a Vampire, You're a slayer.... But we're in love,how?

Hey, I'm back! ^^ Firstly, I wanna thank all my beloved subscribers! And welcome those new subscribers! Secondly, here's your chapter! Enjoy! ^^

I stared at him. "Haha. Very funny Kwon Jiyong." I snorted and was about to walk away when he grabbed my arm."I'm serious." He in a low voice and spun me around. Before I could protest, he smacked his lips on mine. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I felt it travel up my rows of teeth. Just as his tongue was going to far front, to my fangs, I pushed him off. "Yah! What the do you think you're doing, Kwon Jiyong?!" I screamed as I wiped my mouth. Jiyong his lips. "Suprisingly sweet." I glared at him and secretly sighed in relife that he didn't detect the taste of blood. I turned away and started walking towards the dance floor, looking for my friends. "Hey y. Here alone?" a random guy asked me as I pushed pass. He gripped onto my arm and I was kinda suprised at his strength. "Let go!" I hissed. He smiled and I caught sight of a pair of fangs. "Don't think so." He came closer to my neck as I struggled more. "Let her go you !" someone yelled and the guy was flung off me. I looked up and saw Jiyong and his gang. "You okay?" He asked, i nodded and looked around. "What's going on? Soujin?" I heard someone said as a hand was laid on my shoulder. I looked around and saw Dara and the rest. "You!" I saw the guy from before making his way to Jiyong, eyes flashing red. Crap! Not a good sign!! I gotta get them out of here!! I grabbed Jiyong's hand and shouted at the rest. "Run!" and started running to the exit, dragging Jiyong behind me. I glanced back and saw the rest following and the three guys chasing, close. We burst through the door and continue running. "Ahhh!" I turned a round and saw Minzy tripped and was now laying on the floor, the guys closing up. ".. I need you and the rest to keep running up to town." I told Jiyong. He shook his head, "No way am i letting you deal with them alone." I looked up at him. Damn, don't think he's gonna leave. "Fine, but stay hidden until I say you can come out." I pushed him into a alley and the rest followed. I ran back for Minzy.

"Let her go!" I said as the guy held onto Minzy's arm. The guys looked at me. "No way am I letting this babe go." one of them said. I took another step towards them. "I. Said. Let. Her. Go. Motherer!" I growled, barring my fangs. The guy looked a little startled and lossen his grip for a second. Just enough time for me to grab Minzy back. "Go hide with the rest in the alley." I whispered. She nodded and ran off. I turned back to the three guys. The one in the middle, glared at me. "Great, you let my snack go!" He screamed as he lunged at me. I jumped back and kicked him in the chest as the other two came at me to

-------------------------------------------------- Jiyong's POV ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Minzy!" Dara said and hugged her tight. "Hyung! What's was all that about?" Seungri asked. Jiyong shrugged and got up, he had to go out there to help. No way was he letting Soujin handle them on her own. "Don't!" Someone shouted and grabbed his arm. Jiyong looked down and saw Park Bom, fear written all over her face. "I'm not letting her handle those guys on her own!" Jiyong said and wrecked his arm away, walking out. 

"Hyung!"

"Jiyong!"

"Don't!"

"Comeback!!"

Jiyong heard them shouting but no way was he gonna turn his back on Soujin and go back to hide. "Argh! You sure got some strentgh for a girl!" Jiyong heard as he near the fight. He saw one of the guys kicked Soujin down and was about to attack her. He ran up and throw a punch at him before helping Soujin up."Didn't I tell you not to come put?!" She hissed. Jiyong shrugged and swang a punch at another guy. Soujin sighed and continued the fight. They worked together like this, kicking, punching and watching each other's back. One of them suddenly grabbed Jiyong by the leg and pulled him down. "Argh!" Jiyong groaned as his head hit the floor. The person who pulled him down now loomed over him. "You really shouldn't have interfered!" he yelled as he raised his hand, Which was holding a wooden rod in. He swang the rod down. "No!" Jiyong heard someone screamedas he closed his eyes.

"Ah!" Jiyong heard someone graoned as something wet dripped on his face. He heared people ran as he open his eyes. "You...you o-okay, J-J-Jiyong?" Soujin, who was now on all fours, loomed over him. Blood trailing down and dripped onto his face. He nodded. "G-g-good..." And she fell on her back. "Soujin!" Jiyong screamed as he shook her. The rest, upon hearing Jiyong's scream came running out. "Call an ambulence!" Dara yelled as Top fumbled for his phone. "Soujin! Soujin wake up! Please!" Jiyong kept screaming and pleading but Soujin's eyes remained closed. "Please Soujin, wake up." Jiyong cried. "Please... Wake up.. I haven't... Haven't even got the chance to tell you how I feel..." Jiyong said. He saw Soujin's eyes flickered a little as she opened them slightly. "Soujin! You've got to hang in there! Please..." Jiyong said. "Please, for me.. I...I love you!" Jiyong said as the rest stared at him. Did THE G-dragon Just confessed? Soujin smiled a little, before closing her eyes again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well? How was it? I'm sooo sorry about not updating for like so long. Volleyball's just killing me. O.o