Chapter 7

I'm a Vampire, You're a slayer.... But we're in love,how?

Hey I'm back!! :) Sorry or not updating *90 degrees bow* Please subcribe!!

                                                                             Jiyong POV

She closed her eyes again! No no no no.... Soujin please hold on! I haven't heard your reply yet! I told you I love you, What about you? Please hold on.. Please...  Jiyong thought as he held onto Soujin, keeping her warm. The freaking ambulance was taking so damn long! He looked down at Soujin.Her face was covered in bruises and stained with blood. Her lips were swollen and cut, and she had a 'panda' eye. But even with all these bruises and cuts, Jiyong thought that she was still the most beautiful girl he ever saw. Tears slid down his face as he tighten his grip on Soujin. Then, in the distance, he heard the siren of the ambulence. "Finally..." He said. "Hang on Soujin ah.." Jiyong whispered as the paramedics carried Soujin to the ambulence. As the ambulence raced of, Jiyong slid to the ground. He had his head against his knees. "Hyung... She's gonna be alright, ok?" Seungri said as he kneeled down beside Jiyong. "Ya Jiyong, you got to believe in her. She's a strong girl. Ok?" T.O.P (a.k.a SeungHyun) said as he placed his hand on Jiyong's shoulder.  Dara squated down to Jiyong's level. "Ya, so it up and let's get on the way to the hospital, ok?" Jiyong slowly rose his head and nodded as TOP helped him up. They made their way to the main road to get a cab.

Once the cab pulled over at the street opposite the hospital, Jiyong rushed to the emergancy ward as T.O.P and Bom settled the registration. Jiyong ran as fast as his legs could take him. Rushing up the stairs, jacket in one hand, as his other was wiping sweat from his eyes. Or was it tears? Jiyong couldn't remember, heck he didn't even paid attetion to it as all he could think of now was these four words. Soujin, Please Hang On!  (To see GD running, go see Haru Haru. Watch the part where he is rushing to the hospital and up the stairs of the hospital.)  As the room came to view, Jiyong slow down and caught the doctor before he went in to the room. "How's- how's the... the pati- paitient?" Jiyong asked, trying to get his breath. The doctor blinked before saying:

"Okay, I need you to calm down first before i tel-"

"How the hell do you expect me to calm down when my girl is in there and I don't even know if she's alrigh-"

"I know, I understand but panicking won't hel-"

"How would you understand?! How the hell do you under-"

"Sir, your girlfriend is in a serious condition! She is losing blood from a stab in her abdomen and if you keep holding me up, she's not going to make it!" The doctor yelled, irratated that Jiyong kept cutting him off and delaying time. Jiyong stared at the doctor as the colour on his face started draining. He legs gave way as he let go of the doctors coat. He started falling back but was caught by someone. The doctor shot him a look of sympathy and he enter the operation room. "Jiyong, are you alright? What did the doctor say? Jiyong?" Jiyong heard someone asking him something but he didn't answer, Couldn't answer. He couldn't even register whose voice it was. His mind was a whirl wind of mess. He could feel himself trembling and his breath was coming out much shallower and faster. A slap brought him back to the world. He looked up and saw TOP squatting down to his level him, a hand raised, as if ready to slap him again if he had to. Jiyong looked at him, tears welling up in his eyes. "H-Hyung...." was all he could managed before sinking his face into TOP's shoulder.

                                                                                    TOP POV

Seunghyun saw Jiyong's breath growing shallower and he was trembling badly. Seunghyun brought his hand up and slapped Jiyong, hard. Jiyong finally came back to reality and stared at Seunghyun for a moment, tears threatening to spill. "H-Hyung...." Jiyong said, more like whimpered as he lean into Seunghyun shoulder. Seconds later he felt his shoulder getting soaked. Seunghyun stood there for a minute, clearly shocked. G-Dragon was crying? The only times he ever saw his bestfriend cried was when his was when number one, when he was seven. His first day in school and he was bullied. And when his mother left him and his dad. And finally when he was fifteen, when his dad died. Seunghyun had known Jiyong all his life since they pratically grew up together, and this was the first time he saw Jiyong cried for a GIRL. When Seunghyun got over his shock, he brought his hands up and rubbed GD's back and whispering some comforting words like, It's gonna be alright Ji. Or She's a strong girl, you have to believe she'll pull through! Seunghyun saw the rest rushed up. He saw Seungri was about to open his mouth and ask what happened when TOP shook his head. After Ten minutes of standing there and hearing GD's softening cries, Tae Yang (a.k.a Youngbae) Asked Jiyong, as gently as he could, What did the doctor say. Upon seeing Jiyong was about to cry again, he started rubbing his back. Calming down, Jiyong told them what the doctor said and they all grew quiet. Praying that Soujin would be alright.

                                                                     Your POV

I slowly opened my eyes, pain shot through my body. All I saw was the ceiling of the ... Hospital? What... what am I doing in a hospital?  I tried to sit up, but was pushed back down onto the bed. "What the hell do you think you're doing? You shouldn't even try to move!" I Looked up and saw the worried face of G-Dragon. "Jiyong?" I said, voice coming out in a whisper. He smiled at me and sat closer. He looked real tired and... not himself. He brought his hand up and placd it on my head. Then, he did something I never expected him to do. He bent down and kissed me on my cheeks. "I'll come again later." And he stood up and left. I sighed. I heard dthe door open and turned to see my gang (Dara, Bommie and Minzy) coming in. I smiled at them and they did the same. Bommie looked around and leaned in and asked. "Don't fake it but all I want now are truths." I looked at her and nodded.

"Okay. First, do you like Ji- I mean G-Dragon?"

I thought for a while and shrugged. "I'm not sure..."

She sighed before continuing. "Ok, Let's say that if one day you found out that you do like him," She paused and leaned in closer, whispering now. "We've found out that vampires don't have to kill the one they bite because there is a way that you can get them NOT infected. All you have to do is make sure you don't inject your venom into them!" I stared at them and asked "How did you guys..." Dara cut me off. "She told us." and pointed to the door. I turned to the door and saw Chaerin Unni entered with... A guy I've never seen before. "Unni!" I smiled then turned to the guy and asked. "Who are you?" The guy lifted his head and said, "Hello Soujin, I see you've grown to be a fine young lady." He smiled and I saw a pair of fangs. I was stunned. "Maybe you want an explaination?" He asked and i nodded. He opened his mouth, and said just simply ONE sentence that made my entire being freeze. "My name,is Lee Jinki, Onew. And I am your biological dad." I stared, mouth wide open, not caring that my fangs were being displayed. He. Was. My. Father?!

                                                                                       Jiyong POV

Jiyong had been listening to the conversation of the four girls. All he could hear was Bom asking one question.

"Do you like Ji- I mean G-Dragon?" A puase, before a reply. "I don't know..."

Jiyong stayed quiet, heart sinking before running out. A new hair stlye and colour, maybe a change of clothes and change of... attitude maybe? Jiyong kept thinking of things to change for Soujin to fall for him when he knocked into someone. Normally, he would scream at the person to watch where they were going before walking of. But since Jiyong decided he was going to change his attitude, he stood up and bowed a 90 Degree bow. "Jaesohamnida! I wasn't watching where I was going!" He apologised. "I-It's okay..." He looked up and saw a girl, maybe a few years older than him with a much older guy, maybe around his 30s. He bowed again and headed for the door.

"Ok, first a new hair!" He said and went to a hair stylist he knew all too well. "Gimme something new that looks good no awesome on me." He said and the stylist nodded. After half an hour, GD walked out of the shop, completely pleased and he headed to buy a some clothes. "This, is what I call STYLE!" He said, walking back to the hospital to check on Soujin. He looked at his phone and saw 9 missed calls. 2 from Youngbae, 1 from Daeseung. 2 from Seungri and 4 from Seunghyun. He texted them all saying he was on the way back, noting that he'd been gone for 2 hours. He smiled, "Operation make Soujin fall for me begins!"

 Well, That's all! Hoped you liked it! BTW Vips, Did you guys saw GD on MAMA? ^^ I'm telling you he looked damn hot! And VIPs, Are you proud of our BIG BANG oppas for Winning 3 whole award as a group and GD oppa for winning the best male solo? I am!! ^^ 

Can you guys see the pictures?

Lee Jinki, Onew. Your Dad:

Big Bang:(left to right)* G-Dragon, Seungri, Taeyang, Daeseung, TOP.

:

Jiyong's New Style.