Chapter 5

I'm a Vampire, You're a slayer.... But we're in love,how?

Hi guys! I'm back ^^ Finally Exams are over!!! And here's your new chapter! Hope you like it!!

I walked down the isolated night street. Let's see. Where to start? I thought as I my lips. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a yell. I looked up and saw a group of teenagers fooling around. Perfect. I smirked and walked up towards them. "Hey, y babe!" one of them called out to me. I faked innocence and looked around and pointed at myself mouthing Me? A guy, Probably the leader came up and smiled. "What is a cute little thing like you doing here?" He asked, eyes travelling all over me. This, is going to be easy. "Hmmm. Looking for some company. Wae?" I asked, flattering my eyelashes. He smirked. "You guys go on ahead first!" he called to his gang. "Now, let's get us somewhere quiet shall we?" I smirked and nodded. He led me to an dark alley. "Now what shall we do first? Hmmm..." He asked, walking closer to me. "I was thinking of......" I flashed my fangs."Getting some midnight snack first!" I  lunged at him as he tried to run. "Don't worry, this won't hurt. Much." I sank my fangs into his neck and with in moments, he went limp.

I wiped my lips as I walked out of the alley. Actually, I never liked killing people, but if I don't the person I bit will turn into a vampire. A monster, like me. I sighed and my lips again. "S-s-soujin?" I turned around, and was faced to faced with Dara, Minzy and Bommie. My eyes widen as I took a step back. "Y-you're a v-v-vampire?" Minzy asked softly. I just stared at them. Crap, now they'll never want to talk to me again! They'll think I'm a monster! "Why didn't you tell us? I thought we were friends!" Bommie said. I looked away and kept my mouth shut. A moment of silence whashed over us. "Come on Soujin, you can't just keep quiet and treat it as though notthing happened! We're your friends, aren't we?" I looked up at them. I slowly nodded. "Then we're not supposed to keep secrets, right?" Bommie said. I nodded again. I looked at them and could see them waiting for me to say something. "Well...." I started off.

"So, I couldn't tell you guys cause if this thing gets leaked out, I be packing my bags back to finding a new school." I ended off. I looked at their faces all deep in thought. "You should have told us ealier! We would never tell anyone this!" Minzy said. Dara and Bommie Nodded. I sighed in relief and smiled at them. We group hugged. "Now, let's help you get rid of that mess you've created shall we?" Dara said as she pointed to the body of the teenage boy. I nodded and we all went to the alley to get rid of the body. "So where'd you all wanna go now? The night is still young!" I asked. "Well me and the girls were on our way to a new club that opened here recently. Wanna come?" Dara asked. I smiled and nodded. "But I'll have to get a change of clothes. I'm sure as hell not wearing this to a club!" I said and gestured to my outfit. Minzy chuckled. "No problem! There's a clothe store nearby! Wanna go there for a look?" I nodded and we headed off to the store.

"How does this look?" I said as I spun around so that Dara, Minzy and Bommie could see. "Perfect!" Dara exclaimed, "Suits you just fine!" Minzy agreed", "You look vamptastic!" Bommie said and we all laughed at her joke. I looked into the mirror and smiled at my outfit. (Not all vampires are not able to be seen in the mirror!) "Now all we left is your shoes..." Dara said and we all started on a shoe hunt. "How about this?" Minzy said. I looked up and smiled, trying it on. "It's perfect!!" I exclaimed

 

 

I paid for the outfit and we made our way to the club. "What's the club called anyway?" I asked as I adjusted my dress. "I heard it's something called The Coffin Club or something like that." Bommie replied. "HeHeHe...." Minzy giggled. We all looked at her qeustioningly. She looked at us after her laughing fits subsided, she answeared us. "It's like it was specially made for you, Soujin! I mean coffin reminds poeple of Vampires, Right?" We smiled and nodded. 

"Here we are,The Coffin Club!" Bommie said and we walked up to the entrance. "Oh no!  I forgot, we need fake IDs!" Dara said. "Don't worry, just tell him we forgot to bring!" Minzy said and walked up to the entrance guard. "IDs please!" he said, hand out to recieve the IDs. "We forgot them..." Minzy tried using agyeo on him but it didn't work. "No IDs, no entry." he said, but Minzy kept trying to persuade him. He grew impatient and frustrated and raised his hand. Minzy eyes widen before squezing them shut for the blow. When I saw this, I rush towards them and grabbed his hand. He seemed shock at my speed.(Vampires have very fast speed) "Don't. You. Dare. Touch. Her!" I growled, unconsiously baring my fangs. He seemed to be less shocked when he saw my fangs, which is very strange. "You were one of them? Why didn't you just say so? Your kind doesn't need any ID." he said and open the door for us.

We stepped into the club. It was packed with people and the music was defening. What did he mean when he said 'one of them' and 'Your kind?' This place can't be filled with vampires is it? But.... then the humans will be in dang- "Yah!! Soujin!" I snapped out of my train of thoughts to see Bommie infront of me. "Hmmm?" I said. "You wanna come dance with us?" she asked. I shook my head. "I think I'll just hang around the bar." She nodded and walked of to the dance floor. I made my way to the bar and sat down. "What can I get you?" the bartender asked. I looked through the menu but couldn'y decide. "What can you recommand that is non-alcholic for me?" "That depends. Open your mouth for a sec will you?" I did as I was told and he walked away and came back with a glass of red liquid. I took the drink and was about to pay when he said,"It's free for you guys." and walked away. Free? I thought as I took a sip of the drink. "Blood?" I said, shocked. No wonder he wanted me to open my mouth. He wanted to see if I had fangs!! I gulped the whole glass down. Damn. If this place is filled with vampires, then I have to get Dara, Minzy and Bommie out of here! But they seem like they're enjoying themselve so how am I suppose to get them out? They'd sure throw a fit and start complaining about why should they leav- "Hey! Didn't expect to see you here kitten!" I turned around and was face to face with Kwon Jiyong. Crap. Now I have to get four of them out of here... make that eight considering his gang. I sighed. "What do you want Jiyong?" He smirked and lean forwards to my ear and said, "You".

How was it??? I hope it was good and you guys enjoyed it! I am so sorry for the super late update!! >0< Please comment! ^^