Chapter 3

Turned

The rest of the day went fairly quickly and before I knew it, it was dinner time. My suitcase still hadn’t shown up so I was still in that stupid skirt. We ate dinner at a different spot on campus, one that accommodated the whole school rather than just one year.  The ‘dining hall’ was massive and the most elaborate and beautiful spot in the school. Except for the cracked parts of the ceiling. Key told me there was a computer generated seating plan once a month, in an attempt to have the students interact with new people, every other day you could sit wherever u want. I just happened to show up on this day. And of course with my luck I ended up next to Minho. He just makes me so mad, with his gorgeous frog face and horrible erted ways.

    But dinner wasn’t so bad. Minho didn’t talk much, at least not to me. I mostly talked to the girl on the other side of me, Luna. I discovered she was actually Onew’s girlfriend. Eventually she finished eating and left (something about band practice…) and that left just me and Minho at the table. I tried to focus on my pasta and ignore Minho’s obvious stare, but I had no such luck. He swung back in his chair leaning on only two legs. I prayed he would fall over and even contemplated pushing his elbow, which had taken residence on the back of my chair, off. I could just feel his gaze on me. He returned all four legs of the chair to the ground.

“So, Taemin-ah, tell me about yourself.”

“What? Why?”

“I’m bored, you’re interesting. There are a few other reasons but I’m sure you can figure those out on your own.” I didn’t need to look at his face to know he was smirking and I shuddered.

“So tell Taemin, how come a pretty girl like you ended up in a place like this”

“Why is it any of your business?”

“Oo, you’re a feisty one aren’t you? Come on, you can tell me~.” His placed a hand on my shoulder, which I immediately pulled away from.

“If you must know, my parents sent me here because they care about my education, plus the people at my last school didn’t really take a liking to me….”

“Wow, you wanna know why I’m here? Because I’m an with a father that can’t be ed dealing with a son that’s not perfect like to other 3.”

“Oh, I’m sorry Minho” So there’s more to the monster?

“It’s alright little one, it’s not your fault” He ruffled my hair “hey, I’m sorry I tried to sleep with you earlier. Sometimes the fact that I’m stuck here goes to my head…”

“Oh” I wasn’t sure why he was telling me these things….

“Minho, you know I’m a bo-“I was abruptly cut off by a crash and a shrill scream. Minho was the first to react, racing over and heaving the broken piece of roofing off the young girl. He helped her up and she stood seemingly unharmed. He checked if he was alright but was pushed away by the girl. She tried to walk off but almost feel to the floor again. He grabbed her and said something to her, they were too far away for me to hear but I think he may have said infirmary. They disappeared through the doors as a teacher made an announcement.

“Alright everyone, after tonight’s events dinner will be served on the other side of campus in the old dining hall until repairs can be made on the roof in here. I ask that everyone finish their dinner as soon as possible and return to your rooms for the night” I turned back to my pasta and suddenly wasn’t really in the mood for food…It was really starting to seem like there was a lot more to Minho than meets the eye. Like that girl for instance, he helped her and she tried to push him away without even a thank you…..

“Tae?” key brought me out of my trance and back into reality “you ok? I saw you had to sit next to the douche bag Minho. Did that frog bastard touch you? ILL KILL HIM IF HE HURTS MY BABY!”

“Umma, its ok we just talked, he was nice actually…”

“Alright, well just be careful, that’s how he catches his prey, he acts all sweet but all he wants is in your pants…and all that’s in his pants is probably diseased, you’ll probably get herpes or AIDS or something….”

“Ok, I promise, no sleeping with Minho.” After that we sat for a few seconds in silence before I let out a yawn, stretching my hands over my head.

“Omo! My baby’s got a girls tummy! How cute!” he reached down and started tickling me.

“Umma, that tickles~ stop it~” I’m sure that if it was anyone other than Key this would have been really creepy.  He eventually stopped and we headed back to our rooms, which just so happened to be 3 door apart. One great thing about this school was, no roommates everyone got a room and small bathroom to themselves.

“Yay~ now we can spend all our time together! See you in the morning Tae!” and with that Key shut the door to his room. I reached into my blazer pocket and pulled out my key. Once in the room I removed my shoes and socks, ah the feeling of bare feet on soft carpet after a long day. I sat on my bed and examined the room. Dammit, still no suitcase….

“I guess I’ll ask key….” I jumped up and grabbed my key heading for Key’s room, but just as I was about to know I head sounds, strange sounds, coming from in the room. I could make out soft and whining and the creak of what I assumed was the bed and blushed. I quietly made my was back down past the few doors to my room and as I was about to open it, something caught my eye, a figure sitting further down the hall curled into themselves with their face in their hands. I took a few steps closer before realizing it was Minho.

“Minho…?” I didn’t mean to say his name it just sort of came out. He head shot up and out eyes connected, he was crying, his eyes were bloodshot and there was evidence of tears streaming down his cheeks. I don’t know why, but I approached him and kneeled down in front of him and started rubbing his shoulder soothingly.

“What’s wrong?” I figured he might want to talk.

“It…its nothing you need to be worried. It will only serve to depress you…” I only nodded and pulled him into an awkward hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face into my chest. I think he was to out of it to notice my chest, or lack of. We sat like that for a few minutes before he pulled away. He was no longer crying, his tears had dried in to streaks down his cheeks. He reached out and caressed my face.

“You’re so beautiful Taemin-ah”

“ah, um…th-thanks….” I blushed.

“Minho, there’s something you should know” I took a deep breath “I’m not a g-“he silenced me with his lips. He was soft and gentle unlike last time and unlike last time I melted into him and allowed myself to be pulled in to his lap. I kissed him back and he slowly worked his tongue in at my lips first then going all the way in and our tongues mingled sensually.  He tasted like the dinner we just ate and the smell and taste of smoke was gone. Why I let him kiss me like this, I can’t tell you. Maybe I felt bad that he was crying….. eventually he pulled away and smiled at me warmly. I smiled back but all I could think was that he would probably hurt me when he found out I wasn’t what he thought I was. Another thought struck me:

“um, Minho, my suitcase hasn’t shown up yet, can I borrow some clothes?’ he just kept smiling and nodded.

He gave me an old grey t-shirt and a pair of boxers; they must have been old because they very nearly fit. Considering he’s about twice my size now…..

“keep them.” He told me “they look cute on you” (I may have changed in his bathroom)

“Thank you very much Minho-shii” I bowed to him.

“Hey, you can call me Oppa if you like” he winked

“Yah!” I slapped his chest playfully “Don’t be erted.

He laughed “Alright, alright! Off to bed now!” before I opened my door he called back to me. “Taemin-ah” I turned to face him “Thank you” and with that he shut his door and I entered mine not even bothering to turn the light on. I climbed into bed and sighed, there certainly was more to Minho than meets the eye. But those were questions for tomorrow and now was time for sleep.

 

A/N:

OHMYGOSH ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I UPDATED.

(im just LAZY lol)

Anyway, hopefully ill have the next chapter done in the next hundred years.......