Chapter Two

Turned

WARNING: Language

 

Key dragged me across the huge campus to the bustling cafeteria, where he sat me at an empty table a disappeared momentarily. When he returned he had his arm linked with this short, sort of tanned guy with short brown hair and bleach blonde tips. He looked like a cross between a dinosaur and a puppy and his hair reminded me of lasagna.  Don’t know why though…

 

“Taemin, I would like to introduce you to my boyfriend, Jonghyun~”

 

“Hi Taemin, nice to meet you~” he bowed and then smiled at me; he had the most goofy, adorable smile I have ever seen. Definitely a Dino-puppy. They took seats opposite me and before I could even think Key said:

 

“Once Onews here well get lunch. I hope you like chicken!”

 

“Oh, OK…”

 

“Hey, call me Umma~!” Key suddenly cracked.

 

“Here we go” Jonghyun just rolled his eyes.

 

“What, why?”

 

“Becaaaaaaaaause, you are my son! That should be obvious!” Key squealed and practically leaped across the table to give me a tight bear hug.

 

“Key, are you scaring the new kid? God knows I’ve already scarred him….” I turned my head as far as it would go with Key’s death grip still trapping me and saw the clumsy guy from this morning.

 

“Finally, Onew! Now we can get food!” Key climbed off me and gave Onew a hug. 

 

“Ill be right back guys” Jonghyun stood up and left. I looked back from Onew to Key waiting for an explanation.  All I got was an “I hope you like chicken” from Onew as he sat next me and an “if not, get used to it” from Key.

 

In the 5 minutes that Jonghyun was gone I learned that Onew was 1 year above us but he and Key had lived in the same neighborhood as children and were friends before Onew moved into the city. I also learned that key had been sent to this boarding school when he was in year 4 (The school has all school years from k-12 but the primary children are on the other end of the campus.), Onew in year 7 and Jonghyun in year 8.  

 

"...And Minho's been here since Kindergarten...I fell kind of sorry for him-"

 

"Don't, he an ." Jonghyun cut Key off mid sentence and sat down. He had a tray with 4 boxes stacked on it and 4 bottles of what looked like banana milk. My mouth started to water at the thought of my favorite drink. Jonghyun passed out the boxes and drinks and everyone tore into their food. I opened the box and found a chicken burger.

 

I like chicken.

 

I ripped into it; I hadn’t eaten meat in 8 months. Not since my parents went vegetarian and took me with them. I ate the whole thing in 5 bites. Key looked up after his second bite.

 

“Whoa, hungry much??” I just nodded as I picked up and skulled my banana milk.

 

 

“Hey, um…where’s the bathroom?” key pointed to the exit.

 

“Down the hall, take the first right and go alllllll the way to the end you’ll find it.” I nodded thank you and left.

 

         ____________________________________________

 

I found the bathroom pretty easily and when Key said all the way down the hall he meant ALLLLLLL the way. I washed my hands and made my way back to the cafeteria. I wasn’t watching where I was going, again, and I ran into to solid chest of Choi Minho.

 

“Hey, look whe-…oh, Taemin, right” he steeped in closer and grabbed my under my skirt. “How are you?” he asked seductively. I didn’t get the chance to answer because he grabbed my wrist and pulled my into the nearest empty room. Which just happened to be a broom closet.

          His hands were all over me in an instant, feeling every inch of my back, hips and thighs. He tried kissing my lips but gave up when I would open my mouth and moved on to my neck biting down on the soft, supple flesh there. I decided that was enough and tried feebly to push him off but he wouldn’t budge. Then his hands were groping and massaging my again, only this time he was gentle.

 

“S-stop…” I managed to stammer out. I didn’t know why, but his hands all over me felt good.

 

“What’s wrong, baby? You clearly like it. Why deny yourself this pleasure, when I can give you so much more” His lips were back on my neck, biting on my lower clavicle. This time when I tried to push him off, I shoved, and hard. I just managed to detach him.

 

“Don’t. Touch. Me”

 

“Aw, how come baby?” He then proceeded to pout, actually ing pout!

 

“You’ll find out soon.” I didn’t mean to be vague or mysterious but I couldn’t help it, that and I wanted to see the look on his face when he realizes he tried to sleep with a guy. I left the broom closet and returned to the cafeteria.

 

“What took you so long?” Key eyed me suspiciously.

 

“I – I too a wrong turn…went left instead of right…” I scratched my head awkwardly.

 

“Alright, well lunch is about to end so lets head to class, I want good seats this time” and with that we left for out next class.

 

________________________________________________________________

 

A/N:  Heyyyy guys~

So my first story hey.....idk what else to put here. lol.

Thank you for the positive feedback so far XD