I Like You

y Football Guy

I KNOW THIS IS A SUPER DUPER LATE UPDATE AND I'M SO SORRY! I KNOW I'M HORRIBLE! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!

I promise I'll have the final chapter posted by tonight! okay? :3

I'M SO SORRY GUISE. ;______;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKaOf4dZTFA&feature=g-u-u

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since the day Haneul let JR take her home, the two of them had gotten slightly closer. Although at times, she kept her distance from him. Something she still hasn’t figured out.

 

It was a cold, autumn Saturday in November. Haneul made her way over to JR’s house to begin planning the annual Christmas football fundraiser. She pulled her coat tighter around her and trudged up the hill.

*781…781.* She brightened when she found the house. *Woah, fancy.*

Haneul pushed the small gate open and walked up the stone steps. She rang the doorbell and stepped back. Ten seconds later, the door opened, revealing a woman in her late thirties and warm, kind eyes.

“Annyeonghaseyo~ I’m Park Haneul.” She bowed ninety degrees.

The lady’s lips curved upwards. “Oh yes! Jonghyun’s friend. Please come in!” She opened the door wider and stepped to the side.

“Kahmsahmnida.” Haneul bowed again and warily stepped inside.

“Don’t be shy. Make yourself comfortable.” Mrs. Kim motioned for her to come in further.

Haneul slipped her shoes off and tossed her coat on top of them. She walked over to the living room and looked around. Everything looked so fragile and pristine.

“Jonghyun is upstairs in his room. Second door to your right.” Mrs. Kim smiled and headed into the kitchen.

Haneul bowed her head and slowly made her way upstairs. She took in everything around her. *So many pictures. They’re so photogenic it’s not fair.* She frowned. She walked up a door that had JR’s name engraved on it.

She lightly knocked on the door and opened it. She stepped inside and shut the door with her foot. Surprisingly, it was very organized and tidy. She nodded approvingly and looked around the room. *Where is he?* Out of the corner of her eye she saw a figure on the bed. She turned her head and softened.

JR was asleep on the bed. His shiny, brown hair was neatly in place although he was sleeping. He was practically hugging his big, puffy blankets. His lips were in an adorable pouty form. He looked like an angel.

Haneul shook her head to rid of any thoughts. *Seriously Haneul, get yourself together.* She went closer to the bed and peered at his handsome face. “Yah.” She kicked the bed, hoping it would wake him up. He didn’t even stir. Haneul rolled her eyes. She leaned over him and reached her hand out, ready to poke his cheek.

Suddenly, he reached out and pulled her down on the bed next to him. Haneul’s eyes widened in shock. He wrapped his arms around her slim waist and pulled her recklessly close. She gasped and tried to wriggle out of his grasp. JR grabbed the blanket and yanked it over the two of them.

JR opened his eyes and looked down at her. He thought it was adorable how Haneul’s big eyes peeked through her bangs. He smiled and the back of her head. Haneul just kept blinking at him, wondering what was going through his mind. *Only you can make my heart feel like this.* He pushed her head into his chest and sighed in content.

Haneul bit her bottom lip and glanced up. She rested her head against his chest. A tiny smile lit up her pink face. *Damn you Kim Jonghyun.*

------

“…this was the day I dropped Jonghyun off at his first day of kindergarten. He wouldn’t let go of my leg!” Mrs. Kim giggled and nudged Haneul with her elbow.

Haneul stifled her laugh and looked over at Jonghyun who was miserably sitting on the other couch, fingers pinching the bridge of his nose. “Mother…..…please.” He groaned.

“Araso, araso.” Mrs. Kim put the photo album away. Her face brightened. “Jonghyun-ah, show Haneul the backyard!” She patted his knee and walked away.

Haneul watched her leave and then looked at JR. “Yeah, Jonghyun. Show me the backyard.” She smiled and stood up. She pushed his forehead and headed towards the big, wooden door that lead to the backyard.

A smile crawled onto JR’s face. *Aigoo.* He shook his head and followed after her. He pulled the doors opened and let Haneul pass.

She stepped out and a small smile came onto her face. It was a small backyard. Two, tall brown trees stood at the far end of the square-shaped backyard. An autumn breeze passed by, gently sweeping her face. It was chilly. She rubbed her arms for warmth.

“Here.” JR held out her gray coat.

Haneul slipped her arms through and tossed her hair back. She spun around and faced him. He started buttoning up the jacket for her. Normally she would have smacked his hands out of the way, but this time it was different. He looked down at her with a different look. It wasn’t too flirty. It almost felt like pure love and devotion. *Yeah right, Haneul. Like he would ever see you in that kind of way.*

Finished, he pulled away and walked over to the swings. Haneul spun around and shuffled her feet after him. She tripped and flew into his back. JR looked back at her, a small smile played on his lips.

“My bad.” She straightened up and pretended to occupy herself with the leaves of the trees.

The small smile on JR’s face was replaced with a HUGE beam. He put his fist to his mouth and tried hard to not giggle like a little girl at Haneul’s cuteness. He bent down and retrieved the forgotten football. A sly smirk tugged on the corner of his mouth. He spread his fingers on the ball to grab a good hold of it and tossed towards Haneul. “Incoming!”

Haneul looked back and saw a football swirling towards her. Her eyes widened. She dropped and flattened herself against the wet ground. She met eyes with JR and glared at him. “What the hell was that for?!” She got to her feet and snatched the ball off the ground.

Meanwhile, JR was laughing as if it was the funniest thing on earth and even clutched onto his stomach. *Let’s see if you’re still laughing after this.* Incorrectly, she threw the ball at him, even jumping a little. Her hair fell in front of her face as she watched the ball sail towards him.

“Oof!” JR fell to the ground with a soft thud. He looked up and saw Haneul standing above him, her arms crossed over her chest. The corners of his mouth twitched upwards. He raised his hands up towards her. “Help me up.”

She pushed his hands to the side and sauntered away. JR sat up and watched her backside. *Cruel woman.* He stood up and ran after her. He caught her around the waist and pressed himself against her back.

Haneul’s eyes widened to the size of saucers. She felt her cheeks burn pink. “Y-Yah.” Her voice wavered as she tried to wriggle out of his grip.

“Let’s just stay like this for a little bit…please.” JR closed his eyes and rested his cheek against the back of her head.

Haneul quit struggling and stayed quiet. She relaxed a little bit and glanced up at him. A soft, tender smile played on her lips.

JR tightened his grip on her slim waist and smiled in content. *I wish we could stay like this forever. I like you so much Park Haneul. You have no idea…*