Scouted by SM?!

Only look at me

--Myeongdong, 1:48pm

 

‘Waa, I’m so freaking hungry!!’ Xiumin yelled, rubbing his stomach. We all left the coach, thanking the driver.

 

‘Yep, me too. Let’s go grab some lunch.’ As we stood there, a group with top model-worthy looks; it was needless to say we turned heads. Some people even whipped their phones out, gawping at us and pointing in disbelief. We all felt a sense of pride.

 

Xiumin pointed at an Italian restaurant to our right, about 20 metres away. He bounced up and down excitedly, ‘Hyungs, dongsaengs, our destination!!!’ He rushed off with a silly smile plastered on his face.

 

--

We all dug into our meals heartily. Hara and Chanyeol were almost acting lovey dovey, and I just concentrated on eating. Then a waiter walked up to me and said,

 

‘Hey, baby. Did it hurt when you fell from the sky?’ He winked. I admit he was ridiculously good-looking, but next to the 12... not as much.

 

‘Hey, dude, lay off my girlfriend.’ Kris stood up defensively. A few girls from the table next to us started whispering furiously. Eyebrows rose from Luhan’s ‘gang’.

 

The waiter apologised much to Kris’ content, and we continued with our meals.

 

‘Girlfriend? What was that about?’ I asked Kris quizzically. ‘I’ve only known you for like, two days.’

 

‘Well, you’ll be mine, eventually.’ He smirked.

 

‘Nahh, I’ll take her before that.’ Kai challenged with a mischievous glint in his eyes as he his lip.

 

When we finished our desserts, we decided to go shopping for clothes. As we walked past the neon-lit shops, young adults started whipping their phones out and snapping crazily away as though they were paparazzi. We entered the first shop, and began browsing through the designer knitwear and skinny jeans. But that didn’t stop the crowd that was starting to form. They began to press against the window, snapping pictures endlessly.

 

I glanced at the gang and noticed indifference; they just carried on as though they were used to such scenes. Before long, a group of around... seventy people had formed. I felt incredibly strange and stiff, but decided that given the time they would eventually disperse. I brought light pink coloured knit sweater into the changing rooms and tried it on. Looking in the mirror, I couldn’t tell if it suited me. Sure, I looked great, but I needed other opinions.

 

I stepped out, and flicked my brown high-lighted hair behind my shoulders. Hara, along with a few of the guys, turned their heads promptly and gave me a thumbs up. I noticed the stunned reactions of the... paparazzi.

 

‘Looking good! Definitely snazzy. I like it- Go buy~’ She smiled before bringing her own assortment of clothes to the counter. She took her black leather purse out of her denim handbag, and shuffled a few bank notes out. I followed her and paid for my purchase.

 

We walked out the door, and with much difficulty entered a shopping mall to our left. All the while, the crowd with nothing better to do than follow a bunch of good-looking people, had our tail. The entrance was framed with blasting air cons. Just as we entered the mall, a middle aged man with greying hair approached us cautiously, as though we were important people with status. He straightened his black suit and clumsily pulled a few business cards out of his pocket.

 

‘Excuse me, young ladies and gentlemen, but would you be interested in becoming the next top idols? I am a manager from SM entertainment.’ He introduced himself formally and politely, giving a slight bow. I froze up for a few seconds. SM entertainment?! The one housing SNSD, Super Junior, SHINee, DBSK and other amazing idols? Definitely. I’m an ambitious person, and though I wanted to pursue something more academic, that can wait.

 

I took his business card and noticed him staring at each one of us, mouth agape and eyes wide open. He looked as though he was watching the of an action movie.

 

‘Y-you boys can form a group straight away. You lot are a whole lot more aesthetically pleasing than our trainees who already have godly genes.’ He managed to mutter to himself.

 

SM entertainment? Here I come!

 

---

Hope you like it, faitas~ Good, right? ^^

Subscribe and comment.. cookies served :D Btw chapter eight, two from this, will give you stomach cramps from laughter ;)

Next update: Thursday 4th October~~ <3