Classmates?

1004

 

[Peniel’s POV]

I wonder which class is she in. I wonder how she looks like. It doesn’t matter If she’s not pretty, as long as her heart is. Yah Shin Peniel, stop having high expectations! It’ll lead to disappointments.

I was walking towards my class when this petite girl caught my eye. It seems like I’ve known her… she’s walking towards my class, oh right we’re classmates..pffts.

Sungjae: “Hyung! Why are you standing there like a statue? Trying to seduce the girls?”

Peniel: “Shut up”

Mrs Park: “Alright class, we have an upcoming project and you will have to work in pairs. Sadly, I have chosen your partner.”

Class: “ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

Mrs Park: “ Im doing this for your own good. Okay, let me tell you your partners you’ll be working with.”

“Sungjae, Minhyuk”

“Ricky, Bomi”

“Eunji, Hoya”

After half an hour, it’s finally….

“And last but not least, Peniel and Hwayoung. Now sit with your partner and I’ll start to brief you guys about your project. ”

[Peniel’s POV]

Hwayoung? Oh so the petite girl’s name is Hwayoung. Well this going to be interesting.

[Hwayoung’s POV]

Why am I paired up with a guy. Ugh, this is bad but on the bright side, he looks…….nice and handsome. Oh Hwayoung what were you thinking!

“Erm, hi I’m Hwayoung. Let’s work together.”

“Yea sure.”

What the hell. Who does he think he is being so cold and a jerk. Looks like I’ll have a hard time till the end of the year.

Mrs Park: “So class you’ll have to stick with your partner until the end of the year. So your project will be about doing a small business. You guys will have to open a small booth at the end of the year. I will mark you guys according to your teamwork, communication, your proposal and you finish product. Any questions? No? Alright class dismissed.”

-AFTER SCHOOL-

To Kiseop Oppa<3

I’ll be home by 8pm okay?

To Hwayounggie<3

You better.  >:|

Hwayoung is on her way to her workplace little did she know, Kiseop is following her from behind to make sure she is safe. Hwayoung reached her workplace safely but Kiseop is still feeling uneasy about it so he sits at the opposite café, looking at her carefully. After hours of sitting at the café, Kiseop finally feels that she is safe, he walks home.

Kiseop was making dinner when suddenly a drop of blood fell to his finger. He wiped it off but it dripped continuesly. He took some ice and lay down at the sofa.

Hwayoung reached home at 8 sharp and she sigh happily. She went to look for Kiseop and spotted him laying down at the sofa sleeping soundly. Being a good dongsaeng, she went to the kitchen and continues making dinner.

“Oppa, wake up. Dinner is ready.”

“Oh, Hwayoung? What time did you came home? Sorry I fell asleep before making dinner”

“Its okay oppa, come lets have dinner.”

-DINNER-

“So, how was work?”

“Work was fun, my manager is a nice lady. She taught me lots of new things.”

“Well that’s great to hear. I’ll clean these up and you finish up on your homework.”

“Are you sure? You look tired. Do you want to go to the doctor?”

“Yes, go before I change I mind.”

Kiseop was washing the dishes when he suddenly coughed and blood came out. He wiped everything off and gargle his mouth before Hwayoung sees it.

 

SPN: “How was first day of work?”

1004: “Oh Annyeong! It was fun! Today I was paired up with this guy in my class for our upcoming project, I was trying to be nice to him by just saying hello but instead he gave me the cold answer. How annoying is that!”

SPN: “Hahaha! Speaking about class, which class are you in who knows we are actually classmates?”

1004: “It would be totally fun if we are classmates. Im in the class YR1-4.”

[Peniel’s POV]

YR1-4? We are actually classmates? What if she is the girl im partnered up with?

1004: “Are you there?”

SPN: “I’m sorry, I have to go. See you when I see you. Kekeke”