1004

Description

 

“1004 is a very special number to me. It’s the day when my parents left me, the day I met Kiseop and the day i met you”

Hwayoung and Kiseop had been best friends since they met at the orphanage. Their parents died in a car crash when they were on their way to a vacation. They were in the car with them but they were the only one who survived. They depend on each other ever since their parents left them in a car crash. When they were 16, they left the orphanage to live by themselves. They want to be responsible youths but they also return to the orphanage when they have free time.

Peniel comes from a wealthy family but since his parents are always busy.. he feels as if he is an orphan. He only have one social friend that he trust, he only knows her by the name ‘1004’

 

Foreword

 

Peniel: 20, Sweet, caring and not forgetting handsome. Cold towards people whom he barely knows including his parents. 

 

Hwayoung: 19, A very bubbly, cute and pretty but can be really scary when she is angry. Treats Kiseop as her own brother. But deeply inside her heart, Kiseop is her first love.

 

 

Kiseop: 23, Handsome, cute, funny and very protective over Hwayoung. Kiseop and Hwayoung share the same story. They are basically the perfect pair. He treats Hwayoung as her little sister but he slowly falls for her.